Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2013, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sunday morning, Liam went out with Louis to find a gift for Harry because Harry got awarded a bike when he won a contest that was singing related. They got lost and called Stan asking if he has seen Zayn running to the road. Stan saw Nick and decided to yell zombie, watch out or he'll jump on you! Later, Niall called Josh and Andy to help move trees from his yard. They went down to the studio and pranked Liam with a batman cape. When Zayn walked in he screamed as he saw Niall dressed in meat because he was hungry. Harry laughed at him while he continued to watch Niall and Zayn dress like food and walked into the room. He tripped when a new fan was in the way of the light

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 04-03-2013, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

Sunday morning, Liam went out with Louis to find a gift for Harry because Harry got awarded a bike when he won a contest that was singing related. They got lost and called Stan asking if he has seen Zayn running to the road. Stan saw Nick and decided to yell zombie, watch out or he'll jump on you! Later, Niall called Josh and Andy to help move trees from his yard. They went down to the studio and pranked Liam with a batman cape. When Zayn walked in he screamed as he saw Niall dressed in meat because he was hungry. Harry laughed at him while he continued to watch Niall and Zayn dress like food and walked into the room. He tripped when a new fan was in the way of the light and

Demi Lovato ♥♥♥♥ Britney Spears ♥♥♥ One Direction ♥♥ Fifth Harmony (campaign) (met on 2/23/14 aka the best day of my life) ♥
Old 04-03-2013, 08:32 AM
Master Fan

Sunday morning, Liam went out with Louis to find a gift for Harry because Harry got awarded a bike when he won a contest that was singing related. They got lost and called Stan asking if he has seen Zayn running to the road. Stan saw Nick and decided to yell zombie, watch out or he'll jump on you! Later, Niall called Josh and Andy to help move trees from his yard. They went down to the studio and pranked Liam with a batman cape. When Zayn walked in he screamed as he saw Niall dressed in meat because he was hungry. Harry laughed at him while he continued to watch Niall and Zayn dress like food and walked into the room. He tripped when a new fan was in the way of the light and caught
Old 04-03-2013, 09:20 AM
Master Fan

Sunday morning, Liam went out with Louis to find a gift for Harry because Harry got awarded a bike when he won a contest that was singing related. They got lost and called Stan asking if he has seen Zayn running to the road. Stan saw Nick and decided to yell zombie, watch out or he'll jump on you! Later, Niall called Josh and Andy to help move trees from his yard. They went down to the studio and pranked Liam with a batman cape. When Zayn walked in he screamed as he saw Niall dressed in meat because he was hungry. Harry laughed at him while he continued to watch Niall and Zayn dress like food and walked into the room. He tripped when a new fan was in the way of the light and caught on

Demi Lovato ♥♥♥♥ Britney Spears ♥♥♥ One Direction ♥♥ Fifth Harmony (campaign) (met on 2/23/14 aka the best day of my life) ♥
Old 04-03-2013, 01:23 PM
Elite Fan

Sunday morning, Liam went out with Louis to find a gift for Harry because Harry got awarded a bike when he won a contest that was singing related. They got lost and called Stan asking if he has seen Zayn running to the road. Stan saw Nick and decided to yell zombie, watch out or he'll jump on you! Later, Niall called Josh and Andy to help move trees from his yard. They went down to the studio and pranked Liam with a batman cape. When Zayn walked in he screamed as he saw Niall dressed in meat because he was hungry. Harry laughed at him while he continued to watch Niall and Zayn dress like food and walked into the room. He tripped when a new fan was in the way of the light and caught on his
icon: rebel hearts
Old 04-03-2013, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sunday morning, Liam went out with Louis to find a gift for Harry because Harry got awarded a bike when he won a contest that was singing related. They got lost and called Stan asking if he has seen Zayn running to the road. Stan saw Nick and decided to yell zombie, watch out or he'll jump on you! Later, Niall called Josh and Andy to help move trees from his yard. They went down to the studio and pranked Liam with a batman cape. When Zayn walked in he screamed as he saw Niall dressed in meat because he was hungry. Harry laughed at him while he continued to watch Niall and Zayn dress like food and walked into the room. He tripped when a new fan was in the way of the light and caught on his jeans.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:54 AM
Master Fan

Sunday morning, Liam went out with Louis to find a gift for Harry because Harry got awarded a bike when he won a contest that was singing related. They got lost and called Stan asking if he has seen Zayn running to the road. Stan saw Nick and decided to yell zombie, watch out or he'll jump on you! Later, Niall called Josh and Andy to help move trees from his yard. They went down to the studio and pranked Liam with a batman cape. When Zayn walked in he screamed as he saw Niall dressed in meat because he was hungry. Harry laughed at him while he continued to watch Niall and Zayn dress like food and walked into the room. He tripped when a new fan was in the way of the light and caught on his jeans. Slowly,

Old 04-04-2013, 03:48 PM
Elite Fan

Sunday morning, Liam went out with Louis to find a gift for Harry because Harry got awarded a bike when he won a contest that was singing related. They got lost and called Stan asking if he has seen Zayn running to the road. Stan saw Nick and decided to yell zombie, watch out or he'll jump on you! Later, Niall called Josh and Andy to help move trees from his yard. They went down to the studio and pranked Liam with a batman cape. When Zayn walked in he screamed as he saw Niall dressed in meat because he was hungry. Harry laughed at him while he continued to watch Niall and Zayn dress like food and walked into the room. He tripped when a new fan was in the way of the light and caught on his jeans. Slowly, he
Old 04-05-2013, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

Sunday morning, Liam went out with Louis to find a gift for Harry because Harry got awarded a bike when he won a contest that was singing related. They got lost and called Stan asking if he has seen Zayn running to the road. Stan saw Nick and decided to yell zombie, watch out or he'll jump on you! Later, Niall called Josh and Andy to help move trees from his yard. They went down to the studio and pranked Liam with a batman cape. When Zayn walked in he screamed as he saw Niall dressed in meat because he was hungry. Harry laughed at him while he continued to watch Niall and Zayn dress like food and walked into the room. He tripped when a new fan was in the way of the light and caught on his jeans. Slowly, he got

Old 04-05-2013, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

Sunday morning, Liam went out with Louis to find a gift for Harry because Harry got awarded a bike when he won a contest that was singing related. They got lost and called Stan asking if he has seen Zayn running to the road. Stan saw Nick and decided to yell zombie, watch out or he'll jump on you! Later, Niall called Josh and Andy to help move trees from his yard. They went down to the studio and pranked Liam with a batman cape. When Zayn walked in he screamed as he saw Niall dressed in meat because he was hungry. Harry laughed at him while he continued to watch Niall and Zayn dress like food and walked into the room. He tripped when a new fan was in the way of the light and caught on his jeans. Slowly, he got up
Old 04-05-2013, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

Sunday morning, Liam went out with Louis to find a gift for Harry because Harry got awarded a bike when he won a contest that was singing related. They got lost and called Stan asking if he has seen Zayn running to the road. Stan saw Nick and decided to yell zombie, watch out or he'll jump on you! Later, Niall called Josh and Andy to help move trees from his yard. They went down to the studio and pranked Liam with a batman cape. When Zayn walked in he screamed as he saw Niall dressed in meat because he was hungry. Harry laughed at him while he continued to watch Niall and Zayn dress like food and walked into the room. He tripped when a new fan was in the way of the light and caught on his jeans. Slowly, he got up and

Old 04-06-2013, 03:43 PM
Elite Fan

Sunday morning, Liam went out with Louis to find a gift for Harry because Harry got awarded a bike when he won a contest that was singing related. They got lost and called Stan asking if he has seen Zayn running to the road. Stan saw Nick and decided to yell zombie, watch out or he'll jump on you! Later, Niall called Josh and Andy to help move trees from his yard. They went down to the studio and pranked Liam with a batman cape. When Zayn walked in he screamed as he saw Niall dressed in meat because he was hungry. Harry laughed at him while he continued to watch Niall and Zayn dress like food and walked into the room. He tripped when a new fan was in the way of the light and caught on his jeans. Slowly, he got up and went
Old 04-06-2013, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

Sunday morning, Liam went out with Louis to find a gift for Harry because Harry got awarded a bike when he won a contest that was singing related. They got lost and called Stan asking if he has seen Zayn running to the road. Stan saw Nick and decided to yell zombie, watch out or he'll jump on you! Later, Niall called Josh and Andy to help move trees from his yard. They went down to the studio and pranked Liam with a batman cape. When Zayn walked in he screamed as he saw Niall dressed in meat because he was hungry. Harry laughed at him while he continued to watch Niall and Zayn dress like food and walked into the room. He tripped when a new fan was in the way of the light and caught on his jeans. Slowly, he got up and went to

Old 04-07-2013, 11:39 AM
Elite Fan

Sunday morning, Liam went out with Louis to find a gift for Harry because Harry got awarded a bike when he won a contest that was singing related. They got lost and called Stan asking if he has seen Zayn running to the road. Stan saw Nick and decided to yell zombie, watch out or he'll jump on you! Later, Niall called Josh and Andy to help move trees from his yard. They went down to the studio and pranked Liam with a batman cape. When Zayn walked in he screamed as he saw Niall dressed in meat because he was hungry. Harry laughed at him while he continued to watch Niall and Zayn dress like food and walked into the room. He tripped when a new fan was in the way of the light and caught on his jeans. Slowly, he got up and went to the
Old 04-13-2013, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

Sunday morning, Liam went out with Louis to find a gift for Harry because Harry got awarded a bike when he won a contest that was singing related. They got lost and called Stan asking if he has seen Zayn running to the road. Stan saw Nick and decided to yell zombie, watch out or he'll jump on you! Later, Niall called Josh and Andy to help move trees from his yard. They went down to the studio and pranked Liam with a batman cape. When Zayn walked in he screamed as he saw Niall dressed in meat because he was hungry. Harry laughed at him while he continued to watch Niall and Zayn dress like food and walked into the room. He tripped when a new fan was in the way of the light and caught on his jeans. Slowly, he got up and went to the closest

Closed Thread   Post New Thread