Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-01-2015, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Theo is too nice for Stiles liking, and he was basically sucking up to him. Stiles looked like he might give in at one point, but suspicion wins out every time.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 07-01-2015, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Stiles may be wrong before like with Kira, Liam, etc. But Stiles is right about Theo.
Old 07-01-2015, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Stiles wasn't wrong about Liam or Kira though.. yes he was wary of them, after everything this pack has been through how could he not be?! But he never truly believed they were bad.. usually when Stiles thinks someone is up to actual no good (Matt, Peter.. even Derek at first) he has been right. I think the pack should give Stiles more credit.
Old 07-02-2015, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Exactly... Listen to the Stiles.

Was he really that skeptical about Kira? I thought he was basically push for Scott to spend time with her.
Old 07-02-2015, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ Exactly.... Even Stiles suspicions of Liam were shrouded in humour. The actual bad guys... well Stiles always seems to be quite on point with those
Old 07-03-2015, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah he does, doesn't he? It's his super power.
Old 07-03-2015, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

It really is... I just wish the pack wouldn't disregard Stiles so easily,,, it hurts to see the looks on their faces when Stiles expresses his concern.. like I understand that Stiles can act erratic but they all know this... sometimes I feel like they just indulge Stiles like you would a little kid who doesn't understand something...
Old 07-04-2015, 02:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Liam was the only one that backed him up. I'm pretty sure Scott kept tabs on it from afar just in case. Not all of them are as suspicious as Stiles, and that's not necessarily a bad thing. Stiles is very protective of his pack. It's a good thing to, or they would possibly all be dead by now.
Old 07-04-2015, 02:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I totally get that and it's why I am not mad at the pack... but it can be very frustrating to watch Stiles try and explain himself and his suspicions and to watch him struggle to even understand it himself I just want the pack to help him.. even if they don't necessarily understand why.. we all know Stiles would be there for anyone of them if they needed it
Old 07-04-2015, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Scott understands, and the fact that he was in the background, waiting for Stiles and Liam to come out of the woods tells me that things are changing for them. Scott does trust Stiles, but he's more of a seeing is believing kind of guy. He's looking out for Stiles, and making sure that if he did happen to be right, he was there as back up. Theo just isn't showing his hand yet. Stiles will uncover his secrets though.
Old 07-04-2015, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Scott does understand Stiles... but he also plays it close to his chest. Maybe instead of following Stiles and Liam, he could have gone with them. It would help with Stiles anxiety.. and maybe then Stiles wouldn't feel so frustrated. There is no right or wrong here... I just think that Scott knowing how agitated Stiles is by this whole thing, should maybe approach this a little differently then how he normally would. Stiles has always been like this, but it seems so much more concentrated right now, his whole demeanour screams anxiety, anger and worry.
Old 07-04-2015, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

After the Nogitsune his suspiciousness has been worse
Old 07-04-2015, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

It almost feels like Stiles is trying to punish himself by pushing his friends away... do you get that feeling?? I definitely think it has something to do with what has happened to him over the last couple of years.
Old 07-05-2015, 08:27 PM
Addicted Fan

^ I often get that feeling. It feels like Stiles doesn't think he deserves good things or to have these amazing friends. It makes me so sad because Stiles still has so many insecurities about himself, and it's difficult to watch him suffer
Old 07-05-2015, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah I think that might play a part,he suffers like anxiety/panic attacks

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}