Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2017, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Teen Wolf 6.17 "Werewolves of London" Episode Discussion [Air Date: 09.10.2017]

6.17 "Werewolves of London"

"After a shocking attack leaves the pack reeling, Scott sets out to recruit reinforcements."

Basic Rules:

- Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

- No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

- Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

- Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Old 09-10-2017, 06:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Jackson is such douche, I love it. He Should have been on so much more.

Four characters were shot and I don't feel they follow through with that well at all.

The sheriff just leaves? I'm having a hard time buying this and the guidance counselor lady just sucks big time.

Peter seeing in Malia's head about Scott was.........weird?

I dunno, I did like Jackson and Ethan tho lol.
Old 09-10-2017, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Worst episode so far. Just one big gigantic clusterfk!!! Horrid.

Jackson and Ethan coming back was great. Jackson was in fine form and I have missed his ass!!! Their tie in to the actual episode was crappy, though. You think Jeff would try a little harder with important things like this.

Lydia getting shot and NO ONE CALLING STILES!!!! Yeah, ok. I believe that Ridiculous.

Scott going on and on about getting people on his side... YET COMPLETELY DISREGARDING STILES. Scott's best friend, the one who has come up with plan after plan in saving all their asses and Scott doesn't even so much as hint at calling Stiles. What a crock. Scott would be the first one calling Stiles!!

Lydia's screen time.. abysmal. The amount of times this girl is off on her own wondering around is crazy. I wanted Scott/Lydia scenes and what I get is Scalia and Lydia having 2 minutes of screen time and that screen time is generally by herself

Scalia. I understand that some fans love this couple and that is great, but they are legit the most uncomfortable couple to watch. Seeing Malia being reduced to just Scott's love interest seriously hurts my heart. I mean the girl wanted to go to France and experience life and now all we get is scenes with her and Scott or scenes that are about her and Scott. The scene with Peter glimpsing at Malia's feelings for Scott was gross. Jeff needs to let things happen organically for Scott instead of always pushing stuff on his character and expecting everyone to love it.

I miss Stiles and Derek I just need my babies to come back and make some sense of this odd season

Last edited by You can't kill me!; 09-10-2017 at 10:52 PM
Old 09-11-2017, 08:46 AM
New Fan

I'm getting really frustrated with this show.

Scott's being faced with an army of hunters out for his hide and he still won't bend enough to admit that Gerard has to die.

Deucalian shows up (Yes!) just to tell him he's now some Zen Wolf who won't fight? What was the point?

There's a werewolf freshman who is the other half of the monster, but none of the other wolves have sniffed him out and noticed he's a wolf?

Jackson is suddenly gay?

Scott goes to who he considers the dredges of wolf society like Peter, but Chris and his own hunters aren't brought in?

The entire Sheriff's department is suddenly on Monroe's side?

And where the hell is Stiles? Even if DOB couldn't physically film scenes, there were ways to write him into the story to make it sound like he was coming up with plans, since that's been his forte since the very beginning.

Too many leaps for us to just accept, and I feel like JD is just throwing stuff out there because, who cares, the show is over.
Old 09-11-2017, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jackson and ethan made an entrance

wow can't believe 4 people were hurt but glad the yare okay

I think scott doesn't want to call stiles because he is in a good place atm with the fbi studiez

poor sheriff having to leave not liking what Monroe is doinf

oo wonder who the other half is

I got chilsl watching that Lydia cold scene

{}
Old 09-13-2017, 04:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Jackson is not gay, he is bisexual, and there have been a couple references that have hinted at that in the past. Saying he is everyones type, dancing in a very sexual way with Isaac in that club... so its not completely out of left field.

I really enjoyed this episode! So far, I've enjoyed most of the episodes in this half, so thats a good thing.

That intro made me SO DAMN HAPPY. I was excited to see Ethan again and was expecting it to be Danny that he was dating (married to?) but it was Jackson and that was a nice surprise. I loved watching that little fight scene, that was so much fun. Jackson's humor was as on point as ever. It reminded me of the old days of teen wolf. People were complaining about their lack of screen time, but honestly, they were in it more than I expected them to be. The ending confused me though, how did that chick manage to wrangle them up? So glad we will get to see more of them!

The only time I actually like Liam is when he is around Theo. Those two have fantastic chemistry. I loved their little scene together where Theo said "You didn't kill him, that's progress." lol.

I love Scott and Malia a lot. But in my defense I was shipping them before other people even thought about it. I am just a multi shipper. So yeah, now that its a reality I am a happy camper. I've loved their build up and progress. In fact, after the kissed you would have thought they would have had more awkward vibes or tension but the show kinda skipped that and things seem to be fairly easy/normal with them which i actually think is a nice change than how shows handle most pairings. I realize the show is ending but still, I like how easy it is between them. I loved seeing the little flashback of when Malia first protected Scott. I could have done without the others because we literally just saw those scenes lol... and the "love" implication was a bit meh as its just a bit fast, but oh well. 3 episodes left lol.

I do agree that its annoying having Lydia off by herself. Definitely the one aspect of the show that bugs me because I want to see her incorporated more. I agree that we should be seeing her, Scott and Malia as the core group. Seeing her walk around in snow for the episode was pretty boring. But at least we had some trio scenes at the end there.

But I do think this episode did a better job of keeping the plot moving...

And damn, they hire some attractive men on this show. Like literally all of them are good-looking.