Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2017, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Teen Wolf 6.16 "Triggers" Episode Discussion [Air Date: 09.03.2017]

6.16 "Triggers"

"Liam and Theo attempt to draw the Hunters away from Beacon Hills."

Basic Rules:

- Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

- No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

- Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

- Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Old 09-03-2017, 02:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Dylan O'Brien

TFTNT!!!! I hope this is a good episode.
Old 09-04-2017, 01:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Dylan O'Brien

This episode was not my favourite

Jeff better not kill Mama McCall

Scott and Malia are highly uncomfortable to watch.. I just can't get on that ship.

WHERE IS STILES ALREADY?!!!!!

Lydia and Chris having scenes was fabulous and Lydia kicking ass and saving the day was my favourite moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOMAN IS BADASS!!!!
Old 09-05-2017, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shadowhunters

this season so far has been pretty average for me

i liked theo and liam working together

yeah im still waiting for stiles as well but looks like next epi jackson and ethan are back

chris is awesome he has coem along way
Old 09-08-2017, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought this was a pretty strong episode. The beginning of the episode was sorta blah to me but it did pick up in the middle…. I’m sort of over this storyline but hey, after this only 4 episodes left and I know I am going to enjoy the finale. But we are getting down to it now, they need to be writing towards a finale. Gerard is just obnoxious. I dont know why they brought him back…

I enjoyed the Theo and Liam scenes. A lot. Those two have chemistry. I preferred the focus on them then the other potential newbies.

Also enjoyed the Scott and Malia scenes, obviously. I don’t really like either of them on their own but together they are pretty adorable. I loved when he held her back. Sure, the sensor scene was a bit cliche and forced but hey, I still liked it. The “dying” scene between them was sweet, I thought Shelley did a great job in that scene. I thought the kiss scene was REALLY sweet. I loved Scott’s smile and him grabbing Malia’s face. Malia protecting Scott at the end was great too!

Holland looked beautiful this episode and I loved her kicking that guy’s ass. What a BAMF.