Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2016, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Teen Wolf 6.05 "Radio Silence" Episode Discussion [Air Date: 13.12.2016]

6.05 "Radio Silence"

"Trapped within the Wild Hunt, Stiles reunites with an unexpected ally; Scott, Lydia and Malia learn that Stiles' Jeep may be connected to his disappearance."

Basic Rules:

- Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

- No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

- Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

- Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Old 12-11-2016, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT I can't wait for this one
Old 12-13-2016, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

OHMYGOD!!!! I loved this episode!! So much Stiles and.... THE PACK REMEMBERS STILES/LYDIA/SCOTT... oh my heart

I have never been more thankful for Peter when I saw he managed to grab the jeep's keys from Stiles

I have so much more to say, but I need time to think
Old 12-13-2016, 08:09 PM
Loyal Fan

I really liked this episode, and I LOVED that it only had what I consider original pack members and not the new class, I need more of that for the last season, lol.

The end scenes was really quite perfect for me. I didn't think there was going to be enough time, kept thinking the show was over and finally Scott/Lydia remembered and reached Stiles. I just wish we got flashbacks there instead of with Peter, lol.

Very enjoyable episode.
Old 12-13-2016, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh it just made me so damn happy to see Stiles again!

with that said I felt like they could have incorporated some of the stiles/peter scenes into an earlier episodes to break it up a little bit. It could have been extended into two episodes IMO and then we wouldnt have had to go as long without Stiles.

And how did Styles just happen to run into Peter? lol

I did like that we only saw the mains this episode though.

Lydia’s break down against the wall was so sadddd. BUT I WAS SO GLAD SHE WAS ABLE TO MAKE CONTACT. I was hoping shed say “I love you too!” really quick but I guess maybe they are saving that, I don’t know.
Old 12-14-2016, 04:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

those people at the station didn't Lydia see some of them?

I'm glad stiles is back and that the pack remembered him and they communicated

running into peter was just random I guess they needed a way to being him back

kira...

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 12-14-2016, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire for a heart (View Post)
those people at the station didn't Lydia see some of them?
The old lady that was smiling at Peter was the one she saw in the Stilinski home.
Old 12-14-2016, 09:22 PM
Loyal Fan

I think Lydia saw three of the people Stiles and Peter interacted with. She saw the Doctor sitting in class at school who Stiles first talked with and she saw the young kid that died in the Stilinski house along with the old lady mentioned above.

If I'm remembering right.