Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2015, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Teen Wolf 5.09 "Lies of Omission" Episode Discussion [Air Date: 17.10.2015]

5.09 Lies of Omission
While Scott turns to an unlikely ally for help, Stiles and Lydia try to uncover the truth about Parrish.

Basic Rules:

- Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

- No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

- Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

- Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 08-16-2015, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 08-16-2015, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

cannot wait but on the other hand its gonna be break soon

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 08-16-2015, 07:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Tftnt!!!
Old 08-17-2015, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This episode I'm emotionally drained. I've officially decided Theo is the devil, and when Scott realizes that and decides he wants to work it out with Stiles. Stiles better not give in. I need Stiles to stay strong, and make Scott work for it. He just treated him like a murderer. Instead of asking him what happened, he just took Theo at his word. Not happy about this at all. I'm kind of over Scott at this point. He just keeps doing things that get on my nerves. Thank god Kira got away because right now he's seriously messed up.

Loved all the Liam and Hayden scenes. We got a lot of cute scenes.

The Lydia and Parrish stuff was pretty good to. The fight scene was pretty awesome.
Old 08-17-2015, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah same here Josie. Im so over theo and im so mad that scott just believed every word he said and not ask stiles who he has known forever . I want stiles to be strong too and not give up and get through his friends. yeah scott isn't himself at all

layden were cute why wouldn't scott save hayden when liam asked him

that was an awesome fight

not ready for next week

is malia looking into the desert wolf?

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}

Last edited by fire for a heart; 08-17-2015 at 11:47 PM
Old 08-18-2015, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow!!! I am seething!! WTH is Jeff thinking?!! I love Scott.. I do.. and even I realise why he is messed up about this whole Stiles thing... but at this point, Stiles just needs to let Scott figure this out on his own. It hurts to know that Scott would believe Theo over Stiles.. and not just that, but Scott didn't even ask Stiles his side of what happened. Seriously?!! WTF, dude?!! Scott flinching away from Stiles actually had me crying.. that was the moment when all of Stiles fears about not being good enough for Scott get confirmed, and it is a damn tragedy. I am also annoyed that Stiles is still defending Scott next week with Theo...... if anyone needs defending it's Stiles and Scott should be the goddamn leader!!!

Stalia touched How sad is it that I got super excited at them holding hands Still don't like the secrets between them

Stiles and Lydia... a huge letdown.. but I do appreciate that Stiles worries over her

Scott/Liam

Theo............. that dude needs to get the frack away from the McCall pack. Everytime his slimy, manipulative ass comes on to my screen.. I seriously want to beat the living crap out of him!!! GTFO!!

Last edited by You can't kill me!; 08-18-2015 at 04:30 AM
Old 08-18-2015, 05:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

The Sciles scene killed me.

Although i find it completely ooc for Scott to blindly believe Theo's words that Stiles just murdered in such a cruel way another person. And then Stiles instead of saying it was self-defense he said "he was going to kill my father"... lazy writing.

Again, Lydia's character is bashed to a supporting role to Parrish storyline. I mean, we still don't know what a bansee is and what she can do, but who cares? Let's have her focus on figuring out what Parrish is and use her as a sexual object for his fantasies. That's what Lydia apparently is there for.

Leyden, I don't really care. I find them boring. I get that they provide some lovely moments because basically they are the only couple in the show now, but... meh. I guess based on the promo for next episode, Liam is going to try and kill Scott so that he can be the Alpha and bite Heyden to save her.
Old 08-18-2015, 06:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

Well that was a hard episode to digest. I am really curious as to why Scott would believe Theo over Stiles. Theo has managed to worm his way into the pack and now all of a sudden Is this really Scott or is he being effected in some way that we don't know about just yet? lol I knew this would happen... sigh.
Old 08-18-2015, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

This episode hurt so much. After all the years that Scott and Stiles have been friends, I can't believe that Scott wouldn't give Stiles the benefit of the doubt and at least find out from him what happened. I could tell Stiles at one point was like "what the eff is going on here" because he was realizing the reaction from Scott was so bad but he didn't put the pieces together in that moment. I get that Theo hasn't given Scott any reason not to trust him but based on a story, you've gotta think about who you friend is. Sure, Stiles didn't trust Donovan and sure he says all the time "kill him\her\them" but he doesn't ever go about murdering people. And the Nogitsune shouldn't count because that wasn't Stiles. So why just take Theo's story at face value? Is it because Scott is doubting himself and feeling like because he's failing that his friends are failing? IDK, I want to know Scott's thought process behind this because him not trusting Stiles after everything they've been through is a huge blow.

I'm hoping at least Theo's two conflicting lies will catch up with him next week. Scott did tell Stiles to talk to his dad. If Theo isn't found out by the end of this season, I'm gonna be so pissed. I'm still wondering why he wants Scott's pack specifically though? Is it because he felt like he could manipulate them the easiest? Is it because he heard they were the strongest?

Could have used some more Stiles and Lydia in this episode.

I didn't like how distant Liam was from Scott. Scott doesn't deliver once in all the time you've known him and now you're all like
?
Excuse me? Who saved you from a well when you were poisoned with wolfsbane? Who taught you how to control yourself during the full moon? Alphas aren't perfect but come on. I guess Liam really is a pout-y teenager after all.

Edit: OMG, this promo though: http://teenwolf.tumblr.com/post/1270...-leave-you-all I got my question answered sort of.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)

Last edited by naturellebella; 08-18-2015 at 11:57 AM
Old 08-18-2015, 12:20 PM
New Fan

I don't like Scott. I stopped liking him a while ago. He acts like such a freakin' goodie two shoes all the time and thinks he's superior to everyone. In Season 3 he kept on trying to save Stiles from dying due to the nogitsune possessing him, but now he basically said he would rather Stiles die then let Stiles save himself by all means necessary. Stiles is only HUMAN. He doesn't possess supernatural powers and he isn't a werewolf and while he is strong for a human he doesn't have the strength to fight of a Chimera. The guy was going to kill Stiles. Stiles didn't exactly directly kill him...He just allowed some pipes to fall and they accidentally on purpose hit the Chimera. :/

Scott is a jerk for acting like he can't trust Stiles. Ugh, he's such an *******. He would rather believe Theo over his best friend since childhood. I doubt Stiles would ever do that. He is the most loyal guy out of the whole pack. I was so mad at the way that Stiles felt. He shouldn't have felt bad and like he had to make it up to Scott. Scott is the one I think should feel bad. The fact that his best friend covered up killing someone to him just because he was afraid Scott would hate him is sad. Chimeras can't be saved unfortunately.

End of rant.
Old 08-18-2015, 12:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Dude.

I'm just hoping Scott digests everything next episode and properly talk to his best friend. Not even his best friend, his BROTHER!

Deaton needs to come back already. His son needs him.

I'm so happy there was no Kira in this episode. I find her tedious and dry.

Excited about the finale though. This season has been brutal, especially for Scott and Stiles - I hope the payoff is worth it and we find out what they have learned ie. how they have grown individually and as friends.
Old 08-18-2015, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can see why Liam is so upset with Scott. Scott left out the part that Hayden the girl he likes was meant to be bait, and then he promised he'd do everything he could to help protect her. Scott's whole attitude in that episode, when he yelled at Liam saying "Someone has to be the bait!" That was a big no no. He's lucky Liam still stuck with the pack, and didn't leave him high and dry.

His comment about Scott not being able to protect anyone, is true. Scott may be an Alpha, but he's been falling behind. All the Chimera's are going to die unless something prevents them from dying, like a bite. When he refused to bite Hayden, he basically sent her to her death. It seems like she's going to die with out the bite. If it didn't take at least he would know that he tried. I guess he just doesn't want her death on his hands. He's a True Alpha after all. Gotta keep his conscience clear.

Quote:
I am really curious as to why Scott would believe Theo over Stiles. Theo has managed to worm his way into the pack and now all of a sudden. Is this really Scott or is he being effected in some way that we don't know about just yet?
Scott has been off, and I'm not sure what happened, but something is effecting him. He shouldn't still be using his inhaler. I wanna say from the series premiere when that wolf was draining him, maybe there were some side effect. It seems like his power is leaving him. He's not as strong. Maybe this is how Theo wants to take his power.

Quote:
Is Malia looking into the desert wolf?
She seems curious about it. After her memory flash I'm sure she wants to know what happened. It's gonna be really dangerous once she meets her. If Alan doesn't make it out to warn her I just hope she tells someone before she goes looking for her. She might not come back.
Old 08-18-2015, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
When he refused to bite Hayden, he basically sent her to her death.
Quote:
I guess he just doesn't want her death on his hands. He's a True Alpha after all.
Yea, the bite doesn't work for everyone. Scott could bite Hayden and she could still die like Paige. Of course, Hayden may die anyway but I don't Scott could live with her death being on his shoulders. Also, if she died he could lose his True Alpha status. Although now the whole changing of the eye color isn't so clear after Theo and Stiles talk. IDK, I just feel like Scott shouldn't be guilted into biting someone he doesn't want to bite. It's not easy being a werewolf or possibly something else.

I feel like every Hero/Leader has their low point or a time where they're not quite making the right decisions but I don't think Liam should completely negate all the good Scott has done for him in the past. Everyone is choosing people over other people and making the wrong choices.

I totally forgot about that in premiere, you never know that could def. be something.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 08-19-2015, 03:11 AM
New Fan

I can't believe next week will already the mid-season finale episode, there are so many questions pending !

Last edited by CottonSwab; 08-19-2015 at 05:10 AM