Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2015, 02:31 AM
Elite Fan

It definitely wouldn't hurt to have Stiles know a few defensive moves I don't think Jeff will address that though because the people Stiles, and previously Lydia, fight are so much stronger than they are, Stiles would need that supernatural something extra for it to be fair.

Scott teaching Stiles has the potential to be hilarious though - I imagine it like when Stiles was helping Scott with his wolfing out
Old 07-01-2015, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ every once in a while it's good to have some comic relief.

Did anyone else get the brotherly vibe from Stiles and Liam these last few episodes? I really like their banter.

I'm gonna enjoy Lydia learning to fight. I don't really much care who teaches her, but the fact that she could defend herself in the first scene of the season tells me whomever taught her, did a good job. I like Parrish. He's an ideal teach for defense. Scott seems to wrapped up in other things. Kira's right there with him.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 07-01-2015, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

omg i didnt notice that parrish teaching lydia to fight gifin the promo wtf

on tumblr ppl are seeing scott and stiles as liams parents hehe but yeah im def getting the brotherly vibe love that liam went along with stiles to follow his hunch and stiles is like what does he smell like and liams like soap
Old 07-01-2015, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There is so much sass with those 2.
Old 07-01-2015, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'm gonna enjoy Lydia learning to fight. I don't really much care who teaches her, but the fact that she could defend herself in the first scene of the season tells me whomever taught her, did a good job. I like Parrish. He's an ideal teach for defense. Scott seems to wrapped up in other things. Kira's right there with him.
Still wishing it would be Allison. I didn't expect Parrish to be the one teaching her. I want Kira or Malia to be teaching her because this is the season where we would get more scenes of those three girls. Plus Kira and Malia have fought and won fights before.
Quote:
Lydia getting taught how to fight is awesome... but it wouldn't hurt the show to have Stiles fight either.. I feel like all the women and werewolves on this show are so strong and fierce and while Stiles is fierce with his mind, I feel like he should know how to physically defend himself as well. I hope Jeff addresses this... seeing Scott train Stiles would be so much fun to watch!!
I feel like Nogitsune is still somewhat in Stiles. We see Stiles' strength when he was able to hold down a werewolve that is turning and we see his strength with the lacrosse stick with Coach.
Old 07-02-2015, 02:02 AM
Addicted Fan

I also thought that episode 2 was much, much better than the premiere.

Whoa, Theo. That escalated quickly. I thought they'd leave us in the dark about his intentions a little bit longer.
Old 07-02-2015, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Still wishing it would be Allison. I didn't expect Parrish to be the one teaching her. I want Kira or Malia to be teaching her because this is the season where we would get more scenes of those three girls. Plus Kira and Malia have fought and won fights before.
If Allison were still around I'm sure she would have, and I would have loved those scenes. Girl Power! I don't see Malia as the best teacher for Lydia right now because Lydia's a human and inhuman strength could really hurt her. I don't know if she would be able to hold back. Kira would be more on her playing field, but then again her powers are kind of unstable as shown in the promo. Parrish's powers have only really surfaced when he was attacked and was killed.

Quote:
I thought they'd leave us in the dark about his intentions a little bit longer.
Makes me think Jeff wants us to hate him in the beginning only to turn out really liking him in the end. I'm hoping his story goes a different way.
Old 07-03-2015, 04:15 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepThisaSecret (View Post)
Makes me think Jeff wants us to hate him in the beginning only to turn out really liking him in the end. I'm hoping his story goes a different way.
I was wondering if it might turn out that he's under duress. And yes, I'm hoping for a different SL for him too.
Old 07-03-2015, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I good believe that. He could be, being controlled by the new baddies.
Old 07-04-2015, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
If Allison were still around I'm sure she would have, and I would have loved those scenes. Girl Power! I don't see Malia as the best teacher for Lydia right now because Lydia's a human and inhuman strength could really hurt her. I don't know if she would be able to hold back. Kira would be more on her playing field, but then again her powers are kind of unstable as shown in the promo. Parrish's powers have only really surfaced when he was attacked and was killed
Still makes sense if someone's in the story, with full of history and knowledge teaching Lydia.
Old 07-04-2015, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Time is a made-up concept we invented to help separate past from present and we mark it by seconds, hours, days, or in my case discarded Starburst wrappers. But time is useful in that we can use it to measure to the exact minute how empty our lives have been without Teen Wolf. No offense to every single other show, but if your name isn't Teen Wolf, get out of here. It is pretty much the only show that matters. To be fair, Teen Wolf must shoulder at least A LITTLE of the blame for abandoning us and ruining our lives since the end of Season 4, as it had just given us like 36 new episodes with very little hiatus in between and then suddenly BAM! A grueling 9 months of nothing. We could have all gotten pregnant and given birth to babies since Teen Wolf was last on! And we all did give birth, to babies named Sadness. Well, it's time to leave Lil Sadness in a basket by the firehouse because Teen Wolf is finally BACK and we can get on with our lives, much like the teenage monsters of Beacon Hills. - Price Peterson TW 5.01 Episode Review

This guys overview of each episode is the absolute best. He is hilarious.
Old 07-04-2015, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

haha he does the best ones

{}
Old 07-05-2015, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Some of the shots are so spot on. I always love the sproink ones
Old 10-21-2015, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have always trusted stiles, although i already know that Theo's bad, i still wish everyone would believe him. It's frustrating the second time around.