Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2015, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Teen Wolf 5.01 "Creatures of the Night" & 5.02 "Parasomnia" Episode Discussion [Air Date: 06.29.2015, 06.30.2015]

5.01 Creatures of the Night
The Season 5 premiere opens on the eve of senior year: Scott and his pack deal with the arrival of a new enemy and the return of an old friend.

5.02 Parasomnia
Stiles is suspicious of a new classmate; and Lydia helps a student with night terrors.

Basic Rules:

- Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

- No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

- Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

- Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Last edited by KeepThisaSecret; 06-27-2015 at 03:38 PM
Old 06-28-2015, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for this cannot wait

{}
Old 06-29-2015, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt! Let me start by being awkward....

YEEEEEEEEEEYAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! I brought chips, cookies, and candies for tonight and tomorrow. super excited
Old 06-29-2015, 02:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

lol Finally the wait is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-29-2015, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really enjoyed it so glad its back

loved they played one of my fav songs firestones and sciles <3

Lydia was awesome but I wonder why shes there

mama mcall scene in the beginning talking to scott but didn't realise he wasn't at home that was funny

lol malia taking down liam

I wonder what those creatures are, and what Parrish is
great pack scenes and scott writing alisons name and that she hasn't been forgotten and malis sticking with tate

{}
Old 06-29-2015, 08:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

I have to say, it was the best ever!!! Loved every single minute of the first episode. Every scene, EVERYTHING! lolol Even down to the writing was very good. Loved the editing and the beginning scene with Lydia!! Yes!! #PERFECTION!!!
Old 06-29-2015, 09:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

I liked the episode but it was somewhat confusing but by the end I sorta got what was happening
Old 06-29-2015, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Holland said that everything is past and the eichen house is present? that's what she said.
Old 06-29-2015, 10:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars Fade (View Post)
Holland said that everything is past and the eichen house is present? that's what she said.
Yeah I saw that

A whole flashback season. lol
Old 06-29-2015, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars Fade (View Post)
Jeff confirmed it too

Wow, I have to admit. This premiere was underwhelming. The only parts that stood out were Lydia kicking ass (but I saw that before), Scott being a good alpha to Liam and Scott writing Allison's initials. Everything was kind of just in-between. The ending left us with Scott fighting with Liam, Melissa slapping Sheriff Stilinski, Kira looking like she's moving away, Parrish being all survive fires-like, Malia in danger..maybe from her mom, and Stiles in a car accident looking dead (but they'd never kill Stiles). I'm interested to see how they reach these places.

However, can you believe episode 2 already leaked? Like I heard MTV accidentally put up somewhere. So I watched it. No spoiler or anything until tomorrow but I preferred it waaaaay more to 5x01.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 06-29-2015, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

What the heck was with that ending?!!! Tomorrow needs to hurry up SO NOT COOL

I enjoyed the episode a lot.

Scott/Stiles being Liam's second parents is frickin cute as hell.

Not liking Theo yet.. but that is mostly because I trust Stiles instincts about him

Stiles being worried about his friends makes me sad Don't be worried, Stiles... Scott will always need you.

Stalia

THAT FREAKING SNEAKY STEREK MOMENT THEY ADDED IN!!! Are they trying to kill us with that

Lydia.. what the heck is going on there

STILES IS BACK ON MY SCREEN!!!!!!
Old 06-29-2015, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I trust Stiles instincts about him
After he called Matt Cameraguy

I knew to just trust Stiles on his instincts. Sheriff Stilinski is right, Theo will slip up eventually if he's not who he says he is. Totally got TVD vibes from that BTW, remember Sarah not being Sarah?

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 06-30-2015, 12:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
After he called Matt Cameraguy
http://31.media.tumblr.com/5f312c28a...7ahco1_500.gif
http://33.media.tumblr.com/e82479751...7ahco2_500.gif
I knew to just trust Stiles on his instincts. Sheriff Stilinski is right, Theo will slip up eventually if he's not who he says he is. Totally got TVD vibes from that BTW, remember Sarah not being Sarah?
Exactly Theo feels wrong... I just don't know what to think of him or his timing...

And yes I do
Old 06-30-2015, 01:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

have to agree with you about theo
stiles does have goo instincts

loved scott and stiles being parents to liam

yeah I did understand about Lydia towards the end ,should be interesting going backwards this season

{}
Old 06-30-2015, 04:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My computer is still complete crap at the moment. I'm gonna try to work on it more later when I get home.

Lydia is a badass. I need more of this in my life. The freaky doctor guy is freaky. He even scared Peter.

Stiles has good instincts, Scott should know by now to trust him. Lydia's flashback of him

Scott & Kira They were really cute.

Parrish being pushed down to an underling I'm thinking it's the Sheriff's way of trying to keep him safe. That didn't turn out so well. Can't say I'm sad about his vision of Lydia though. Loved when he woke up at the hospital. Anything to put Melissa and the Sheriff together.

Theo is very good looking, but he's a mystery that needs to be solved. True Stiles, and investigate.

The signing on the library bookshelves. I loved this. We never had anything like it at my HS. It's a unique tradition. Scott wrote out Allison's name, but Isaac. Still not over it.

Quote:
Holland said that everything is past and the eichen house is present?
I'm not saying it's not true, I just find it weird though. The way that it's told, it doesn't seem like it would add up timeline wise. What i'm saying is, was what she saw already something that happened, or can she change any of it before it happens? I'm confused. I couldn't watch Wolf Watch.

Episode 2 was leaked How does this keep happening?!? MTV needs to get on top of this.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie