Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2014, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Teen Wolf 3.22 "De-Void" Episode Discussion [Air Date: 3.10.2014]

3.22 De-Void

Scott and Lydia join forces. Meanwhile, Stilinski faces a review board.

Music from this episode:

Basic Rules:

- Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

- No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

- Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

- Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

When New Threads Can Be Opened (If the character has been in at least 3 episodes.
Couples/Friendship/Family Threads need at least 1 scene together in 3 episodes.)

Last edited by KeepThisaSecret; 03-16-2014 at 07:44 AM
Old 03-09-2014, 12:25 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

thanks for the new one.
Old 03-09-2014, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 03-10-2014, 09:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Great episode. Best one this season for me.

Allison x Kira was perfect. They're so badass and it was one of the best scenes tonight. I loved they switching out their weapons too.

I don't think no one ever saw two Stiles as a twist. It's always been talks about a second nogistune but now we know that's not happening.

The Scallison was a great moment even though it wasn't real.

I don't think Melissa is actually gonna be hated by Scott once the big secret comes out. Stiles likes to create chaos remember, so he was probably just playing another one of his tricks.
Old 03-10-2014, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

All those fly gross. Makes me itch.

Allison and Kira teaming up was a nice surprise. They are a badass duo.

Isaac is back Being possessed made him bold. I liked it.

Danny and Ethan in the locker room. Cue shower scene........... NOPE. Jeff Davis cackling in the background.

Dark Stiles in Derek's loft being badass. I love that we got a little Sterek. Derek defending him, watching his back. Derek even tried to make sense of the chess board.

Derek and Chris I hope the next episode picks up where that left off. It'll probably be hours later I need to see Chris helping Derek.

Peter rollin' in like, SURPRISE! Bet you weren't expecting me. He's so sassy. I can't get enough of it. All the P/L feels in this episode. Screaming her name, trying to make her focus. Then shielding her later on. I just can't It's so wrong, yet I like it.

Dark!Stiles vomiting up real Stiles It was weird, and gross, but Dylan is brilliant.

I can see Stiles being the death now because there are 2 of them. The Nogitsune will be the one to die.
Old 03-11-2014, 12:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

what an episode,i was on the edge of my seat

kira and Alison loved them,wasn't expecting that at all they do make a great team and were badass

ewww I hate those flies,they give me the shivers . Most of them were possessed

Quote:
Peter rollin' in like, SURPRISE! Bet you weren't expecting me. He's so sassy. I can't get enough of it. All the P/L feels in this episode. Screaming her name, trying to make her focus. Then shielding her later on. I just can't It's so wrong, yet I like it.
I know I agree with you on that Josie.

stiles pulling that out of his mouth was gross

{}
Old 03-11-2014, 03:46 AM
New Fan

Well this one was strange...
First the Nogitsune vomiting up Stiles and then apparently Stiles making himself a body out of it? Really strange and all kinds of confusing.
But finally we have Stiles back. In a way we have seen a lot of Dylan in this season, but we haven't really seen Stiles since the first few episodes.
But aren't they lucky that Stiles suddenly fighting back apparently destroyed the nogitsune's controll over the flies? Guess that scene in his head means that Stiles was never aware off what was happening outside his mind and also wasn't being tortured by the nogitsune, lucky him.

The Peter/Lydia scene surprisingly made sense. What with him having been in her head for weeks before he was revived, it would make sense for them to still have a connection and him to be able to reach her.
Really liked all the Lydia scenes in this episode with her keeping a calm head, when Scott has to be reminded that he is a werewolf
Is it very bad that suddenly I don't want the Nogitsune to be killed? I mean come on two Stiles walking around being awesome?
Well, at least the Katana makes more sense/ is more useful now.
Old 03-11-2014, 11:06 AM
Loyal Fan

hello

episode was good

i have to say i understand why some say everybody is shippable with others

lydia and peter , tots seeing it!

loved seeing evil stiles kick derek's butt lol

i hate flies so anything to do with them had me squirming esp as they were up to no good

stiles vomiting up that thing i was screaming somebody help him , help him and then OMG sneaky little thing took off on them nice!

Quote:
KeepThisaSecret
Dark Stiles in Derek's loft being badass. I love that we got a little Sterek. Derek defending him, watching his back. Derek even tried to make sense of the chess board.

enjoyed derek and chris scenes together !

i love how lydia is so smart !

anyhoo back to work see you guys later ciao

ps: i hate that now that i've catch up i have to wait days for another episode
not happy i love binging through episodes

HAYLIJAH / OLICITY/ OUTLAWQUEEN /KLAROLINE/BAMON /caskett/Olitz /frary/ abby&luka/ Rose&Dimitri / edward&bella/arwen&aragorn/
Old 03-11-2014, 12:14 PM
Extreme Fan

I liked the episode but I didn't understand why the Nogitsune vomited the real Stiles. That was so weird.
Wouldn't it make more sense the other way around?

Flies crawling into people is disgusting.
Old 03-11-2014, 03:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja82 (View Post)
I liked the episode but I didn't understand why the Nogitsune vomited the real Stiles. That was so weird.

Flies crawling into people is disgusting.
maybe it was stiles who vomited himself out of it but from our pov it looked the other way ,hence why no one was paying attention to who we and them thought was stiles

if you think about it he didnt talk at all after vomiting just sat on the floor by the couch whereas stiles who appeared talked at once revealing the switcheroo

i'm a bit bummed he wasnt turned into a werewolf but i guess its cool he's still human

HAYLIJAH / OLICITY/ OUTLAWQUEEN /KLAROLINE/BAMON /caskett/Olitz /frary/ abby&luka/ Rose&Dimitri / edward&bella/arwen&aragorn/
Old 03-11-2014, 04:09 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyevenstar22 (View Post)
if you think about it he didnt talk at all after vomiting just sat on the floor by the couch whereas stiles who appeared talked at once revealing the switcheroo
I like the thought, that the nogitsune was as creeped out as the rest of us by Stiles suddenly gaining a body.

After all creating a new body was never mentioned as one of the nogitsune's abilities...
Old 03-11-2014, 06:15 PM
New Fan

such a brilliant episode

Kira and Allison kicking ass, Issac still vengeful for the loss of Erica and Boyd, Chris and Derek, Scott and Lydia helping to free styles mind, stiles is pack, oh the list goes on, this show has come so far, it's gone from a guilty pleasure to something I recommend to other's as solid Horror/Drama/Comedy that can stand up to any other show in the field.
Old 03-12-2014, 02:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think has more to do with what was said between Deaton and Scott. He needed to take on a new form, or in this case I guess be reborn into a new body. The body that the Nogitsune is in was corrupted, and broken. It damaged the body, so it makes sense IMO to give Stiles a new body unmark and tainted. He probably still has all the memories of what happened when the Nogitsune was inside his head. I believe there's a still a link between them. Maybe he'll be able to help to get rid of the void.
Old 07-30-2015, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

okay im ready now

{}
Old 07-30-2015, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

ok let me know when to play~