Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2013, 08:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)

I felt so bad for Derek because he knows what Isaac's dad used to do to him but he had to push Isaac away because he doesn't want to end up killing him. So he had to do something that would make Isaac turn away from him and when he through the glass it was just like that scene in season 2 with his dad such a sad parallel.
I know! It was so sad, Derek is just trying to protect him and Isaac is going to end up hating him and my pack feels are broken. I'm so upset. This whole episode was very upsetting. But really really good!

Love the team up of Stiles, Lydia and Deaton!!
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 06-24-2013, 08:32 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Apart from all the sadness surrounding Isaac, I'm just casually multishipping him with everyone now.
Old 06-24-2013, 08:35 PM
Absolute Fan

He is very shippable
Old 06-24-2013, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

that parallel from tonight's episode and from 202 just hurt so much I just made a gif set of it and it just hurt making it too
Old 06-24-2013, 08:49 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoechlins (View Post)
that parallel from tonight's episode and from 202 just hurt so much I just made a gif set of it and it just hurt making it too
OH god, why?
Old 06-24-2013, 08:53 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoechlins (View Post)
I think I just saw it on tumblr and I'm crying again I had a bad feeling when they showed the clip from 202 at the start.
Old 06-24-2013, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderlandGabby (View Post)
I think I just saw it on tumblr and I'm crying again I had a bad feeling when they showed the clip from 202 at the start.
Nooooo! How could they!

I know there are other stuff that happened but I always go straight to Isaac and Isaac\Scott scenes.

Hmm, well there was some good Stiles and Lydia scenes! She called Stiles first this time.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 06-24-2013, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepThisaSecret (View Post)
I've been skimming picture of the Carvers all morning They are so adorable.

i still can't tell which is which,finally they got to interact a bit more and talk

great episode

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 06-24-2013, 10:22 PM
Addicted Fan

I loved Stiles and Deaton. I really hope we get more of those two in scenes together.

Stiles and Lydia were fantastic. The Stiles and Lydia scenes are becoming my favourite scenes to look forward to this season

Isaac

Derek He just can't catch a fking breaking, can he?!

Scott and Stiles need much more screentime together

Scott and Isaac are adorbs.

The Stiles and Danny convo in the locker It was funny, but it's not nice to tease my Stiles, Danny-boy
Old 06-24-2013, 10:34 PM
Addicted Fan

I had the BEST laugh over Danny's teasing of Stiles.
Old 06-25-2013, 04:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Isaac. Why does he have to hurt in every epi this season?

Anyway, loved this episode. This season is really good, IMO. It might end up being my fav (even if I miss my bb Jackson)

ETA: The keltic word or whatever sounded and looked pretty close to "derek"

i love you. ♡
Old 06-25-2013, 04:46 AM
Master Fan

Last night episode was so good, but also so sad. I loved the Derek scenes, Scott and Isaac scenes, and that scene between Derek and Isaac

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 06-25-2013, 05:03 AM
Passionate Fan

Why does no-one ever listen to Stiles After everything this young man has done for them, you would think they would pay some attention to what the hell he says. Sometimes I think Jeff takes the piss out of Stiles to much, like with the virgin thing, I don't really find it all that funny and there is nothing wrong with being a 16 year old virgin either. Rubs me the wrong way.

I also didn't like the whole Stiles/Scott/Isaac bromance triangle thing. Stiles and Scott are best friends, and Isaac is Scott's good friend, Scott has enough room for both of them in his life, but I feel like it is becoming a competition and it cheapens both relationships. Also there needs to be more Stiles/Scott.

I don't know, maybe I have pms, but this episode annoyed me. There were good bits like: Stiles/Deaton, Stiles/Lydia, Derek/Ms.Blake, Derek/Isaac, but I just felt odd about it.
Old 06-25-2013, 07:13 AM
Addicted Fan

I think Jeff Davis said that there would be less Scott/Stiles this first part of season 3, and he's showing it to us with scenes like that.

I feel sad for Derek because he doesn't trust himself NOT to hurt those around him. That's some pretty bad self-esteem there. He's such a pretty, messed-up young man.
Old 06-25-2013, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Scott's going to be bonding with Isaac and dealing with the threats of the Alpha Pack, and Stiles will be working on the Sacrifies. They'll still keep each other in the loop, but they both have priorities at the moment. Still makes me sad that we are getting so little of them together.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie