Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-16-2016, 08:05 PM
Loyal Fan

I stopped paying attention during the second half so I don't really know, lol. But I can tell you I was bored.

Best part to me was Stiles and Scott going to get coach in rehab, lol.
Old 02-16-2016, 08:07 PM
Elite Fan

Figured there would be no Stiles/Lydia.

Old 02-16-2016, 08:13 PM
Loyal Fan

There was a scene with Lydia, Scott, Stiles and Liam but it was as if last week's episode never happened. Just going over plot points, lol.

Lydia was all fine and dandy too, completely over the hole in the head and almost dying at Eichen. Exactly what was expected.
Old 02-16-2016, 08:17 PM
Elite Fan

Typical teen wolf. I remember after motel California to not expect continuity.

Old 02-16-2016, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

The writers are just lasy
Old 02-16-2016, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietshyone (View Post)
Best part to me was Stiles and Scott going to get coach in rehab, lol.
Yep! I didn't even realize how much I missed him. Coach scenes are never a fail.

Wow, even my lowest expectations couldn't prepare me for this ep. It was like the filler of filler episodes. I can deal with the Marrish scenes, especially since Parrish is "dead" ...I could even deal with the nod to Stalia, that came out of no where just like their breakup...but I will not except TW glossing over the most traumatic thing that has happened to Lydia throughout the duration of the show. So lame. I mean, I figured there was gonna be some amnesia, but that was ridiculous. It makes me feel like the last episode was just fan pandering, to appease the obnoxious Stydia fans for another season.

[END RANT]
"The most important thing to me is that I have had people come up to me and say the show made me feel different about what they could be, about what they could do, about how they respond to problems, about being a female leader." - Joss Whedon
Old 02-16-2016, 08:41 PM
Elite Fan

If there are no more hints by the end of the season finale then yeah...it was bait. Though it's right up their alley to ignore what happened in the episode before. Just like they ignored Lydia being in Eichen until it was time to get her out.

I thought she would at least be home recuperating. Teen Wolf was like nah...

Last edited by Nothing Else Matters; 02-16-2016 at 10:26 PM
Old 02-16-2016, 08:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Let's all take a moment of silence to remember last week's unforgettable episode...

Ugh.. I'm so glad I DVRED this episode because I fast forwarded through a majority of it to be honest.
Old 02-16-2016, 09:10 PM
Loyal Fan

So so so lame. Such a bad episode. The soundtrack was good, so was coach, and Parrish is dead (marrish as well I guess) so that a plus, but besides that it was a horrible horrible filler.

With The Desert Wolf talking to Malia about Stiles I'm feeling the potential love trianlge coming (Malia, Stiles, Lydia) and I really hope they don't do it. That's a group of friend ready to walk through fire to save one another, adding a triangle in that would be the worst plotine ever.

I'm so not there for The Desert Wolf kidnapping Stiles or something. That can only be repetitive because we all know the whole gang will go to save him from somewhere like they did for Lydia.

So disapointed byt Teen Wolf today
Old 02-16-2016, 10:27 PM
Elite Fan

TW has never really done triangles tho the fandom tends to react like it does. I do not see one taking place.

Old 02-16-2016, 10:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing Else Matters (View Post)
TW has never really done triangles tho the fandom tends to react like it does. I do not see one taking place.
I certainly hope they won't do it. It would be out of place. All depends of the laziness of the writers. It's an easy plot line afterall.
Old 02-16-2016, 10:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marikolab (View Post)
I certainly hope they won't do it. It would be out of place. All depends of the laziness of the writers. It's an easy plot line afterall.
I don't think they are that messy. They would probably introduce some new demon and give us a sob story before a triangle. Plus in order to have one they would have to be pretty overt with feelings and even continuity. Also it's not in character for those three.

Old 02-16-2016, 10:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing Else Matters (View Post)
I don't think they are that messy. They would probably introduce some new demon and give us a sob story before a triangle. Plus in order to have one they would have to be pretty overt with feelings and even continuity. Also it's not in character for those three.
I agree. It's not that they're messy, just not good with continuity and maintaining tones. I don't expect it to happen, it's like worrying about marrish. It won't happen, but once in awhile you get a scare
Old 02-16-2016, 11:10 PM
Master Fan

^ Perfect way to word that.
"The most important thing to me is that I have had people come up to me and say the show made me feel different about what they could be, about what they could do, about how they respond to problems, about being a female leader." - Joss Whedon
Old 02-16-2016, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

A triangle is not going to happen I don't even know why people would worry about that

No Stydia scenes was sucky Here's hoping we get some next episode.