Old 08-24-2015, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Did SM break up? I'm reading confusing things online
Old 08-24-2015, 08:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

It wasn't clear, but I guess that's what I got from their last scene. If that wasn't their break up then they seem to be headed there.
Old 08-24-2015, 08:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
I just hate the way they treat Lydia, she barely has screentime and when she does it's to prop Parrish's storyline, and now according to Jeff's new interview it seems that

Spoiler:
You and me both. They still haven't given us the storyline about her bansheeness, which was supposed to be last year and the year before I think, lol.

When I saw the spoiler clip of her being knocked out, i knew this was going to be a bad episode for her. It was a way to explain her not being in the episode. :/

and UGH, to your spoiler tag, she'll just be stuck up his rear isolated from everyone like always. Disappointing. But predictable.
Old 08-24-2015, 08:30 PM
Absolute Fan

I felt like Stalia pretty much ended tonight. It was like a silent understanding. But now we're having to face the Marrish stuff. It's so annoying. I hate being used like a puppet and I feel like that's what Jeff does to us Stydia shippers.

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 08-24-2015, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinJames23 (View Post)
I felt like Stalia pretty much ended tonight. It was like a silent understanding. But now we're having to face the Marrish stuff. It's so annoying. I hate being used like a puppet and I feel like that's what Jeff does to us Stydia shippers.
It really does feel like that
Old 08-24-2015, 08:43 PM
New Fan

Jeff is being a dick right now. I hate when he plays with fans' emotions. Stydia needs to be! I'm not saying this just because I'm a follower or think they should be together just because Stiles liked her in the beginning of the series. I truly think they should be and think they work well together. I get annoyed when people say that Lydia has shown no interest in him from the beginning and that she's had chance after chance after chance to get with him while she was single, but chose to screw around with other guys instead. I personally think that excuse is bulli*****.

1. She just got out of a relationship a little while back and probably wasn't ready for anything serious and knew that if she got with Stiles, then it would most likely turn into a serious relationship so she wasn't ready.

2. She might like Stiles, but sometimes it's not easy confessing your feelings to someone you've rejected time and time again. Also, I know what it's like to be confused about what you want and not go for it when you realize what you want. Right now, Lydia has been going through so much stuff with figuring out she's a banshee and trying to hone in her powers. She can't focus on being with someone. Yes, she has a little flirtationship with Parrish, but she's still single, right?

3. Lydia isn't as superficial as she was before. She's realizing she wants to date someone for the right reasons, not just because they are hot/popular. She's getting to know people for who they truly are. With Stiles, they are building/have built a friendship and that's where the greatest relationships come from.

Styria needs to be! Stop playing with our emotions Jeff.
Old 08-24-2015, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sure MTV will trot out Stiles/Lydia for promotion when 5b starts out. Jeff will give his bs answers. I did not mind Stiles/Lydia not happening in the earlier seasons because overall the show was great.

Old 08-24-2015, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Yeah I will never ever believe anything he says again
Old 08-24-2015, 09:04 PM
Loyal Fan

I never do, he is a lying liar who lies. His interviews are pointless unless you want to be irritated lol.

ITA Nothing Else Matters the show was fun to watch, it seemed to mapped out early on, now its all slow mo fighting and a mish mash of stuff that doesn't make sense with no follow through. Its not enjoyable to me, its annoying. I thought 5A started out pretty solid though and it went to crap pretty quick lol.
Old 08-24-2015, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I know he said one thing in Comic Con and now this
Old 08-24-2015, 10:04 PM
Master Fan

Personally, I still like the show. But I agree with you guys, it's not what it used to be. This season had its moments where it was really good. Unfortunately, IMO it was too rushed. And yet there's still so much left unexplained. And I still don't buy the pack falling apart the way it did. That felt too forced. And though, I know not everyone likes Kira, I do, and I didn't like her being taken out of the last 2 episodes. Also, I really do like the Parrish character and I even like him and Lydia having a bond. But I DO NOT want to see them together. I'm pretty much preparing myself for it though. What I disliked the most though, was watching Liam turn on Scott. One of the FEW things I liked about last season was the Scott/Liam bonding.

Well, on to the positives. I love that Lydia has become even more badass than she already was. I really enjoyed watching Malia become her own character instead of just Stiles' girlfriend. Added bonus, it made me enjoy Stiles' scenes a lot more because they weren't always with her. Don't like their relationship, never will. And though watching Stiles and Scott's friendship fracture wasn't easy, I know it'll only make them closer in 5b. Plus, it gave us some great scenes to show off Dylan's acting abilities. I can't get enough. I liked Liam/Hayden. And I liked that they paralleled them to Scott/Allison.

So though I am frustrated right now with how 5a ended, I am hopeful for next season. My one request to Jeff, stop dangling Stydia. Either do it, or forever close the book on it. Cuz I'm tired of being toyed with.
"The most important thing to me is that I have had people come up to me and say the show made me feel different about what they could be, about what they could do, about how they respond to problems, about being a female leader." - Joss Whedon
Old 08-24-2015, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Holland and Jeff both basically confirmed Marrish will most likely be explored in 5B I don't really get their relationship.. I mean I get the supernatural connection, but their scenes just feel so odd. Don't like it at all..

Finale was pretty blah... loved Stiles getting to smack Theo, but I was not happy.

I am so tired of being lead on.. you don't want Stydia to become romantic, don't, but don't then bait and have the cast and crew bait with you. I feel like an idiot. I shouldn't be surprised at all.. but I am. Teen Wolf is one of the few guilty pleasure shows I have and this season has been dark, disjointed and just not what I fell in love with

I also don't believe Stalia have broken up at all. That scene didn't read break-up, in fact I am positive Jeff did that to prove not all is lost for Stalia.

Last edited by You can't kill me!; 08-25-2015 at 12:00 AM
Old 08-24-2015, 11:57 PM
Elite Fan

They will dangle Stydia because they know fans fall for it. The show has been renewed. No need to actually come through on what they say.

I've had enough of watching Lydia being paired with a male character...I do not like. No, thanks.

Last edited by Nothing Else Matters; 08-25-2015 at 01:03 AM
Old 08-25-2015, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just don't understand why you would do that If you want Stydia to remain the awesome brotp that they are.. then do it. They don't need to keep handing us little romantic undertones.. it's really not fair and I am so sick of it
Old 08-25-2015, 01:11 AM
Elite Fan

Since they never follow through on Stiles/Lydia and they've kept Lydia's POV ambiguous re: romantic feelings for Stiles. They can straddle the fence until the end of time. Or when they decide they don't want to anymore. It's been proven time and time again, fans will buy into it.

It's like in 3a when Stiles/Lydia had great scenes but somehow 3a ended with Lydia/Aiden even though they hardly got development.

Last edited by Nothing Else Matters; 08-25-2015 at 01:27 AM