Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2014, 12:00 AM
Master Fan

Good point, what is Lydia doing in that class? The only thing I can think is that the writers choose to over look that she should be in all the advanced classes cuz she would never have any classes with the other characters then.

I was wondering about Danny too. I can't remember if they ever said how old he was in previous episodes. Makes me wonder if maybe he graduated.
Old 07-08-2014, 12:31 AM
Addicted Fan

Is this the Stiles/Lydia appreciate thread? There is not enough Stiles in here with all the Lydia and other character talk

I am really hoping that Stiles/Lydia get more and more scenes as the show goes on. It is only early, but I want to see Lydia leaning on Stiles and I want to see Stiles opening up to Lydia about everything he want through last season.
Old 07-08-2014, 12:32 AM
Loyal Fan

I thought Danny was the same age as all of them. He was bffs with Jackson, but I could have assumed wrong lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliseManny (View Post)
I am really hoping that Stiles/Lydia get more and more scenes as the show goes on. It is only early, but I want to see Lydia leaning on Stiles and I want to see Stiles opening up to Lydia about everything he want through last season.
I don't feel like we'll get only follow through with last season. JD doesn't really do that :/ Once he has moved on he is pretty much done and Stiles seems to be back to Stiles. He never touched upon what Peter did to Lydia. I think they even mentioned in an article that would never be brought up again. I guess its possible though.
Old 07-08-2014, 12:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

i want my stydia.

what is jeff even doing?
Old 07-08-2014, 01:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think Stydia is moving along fine and I am quite happy that Stiles is finally having another relationship. Both Lydia and Stiles are so young, of course they are going to date around. I think we forget that they are still in highschool I just really hope that the Stydia interaction becomes more as the season goes on. I am all for them experiencing and learning and growing.. but I still want the Stydia connection to progress. I won't be happy if Jeff wastes all their current progress and their current friendship just for the sake of keeping them apart

Last edited by You can't kill me!; 07-08-2014 at 02:35 AM
Old 07-08-2014, 06:02 AM
Elite Fan

For me I decided to watch the 4th season because I still love TW & because of Stiles, Scott, and Lydia. Scott and Stiles have their s/ls & screentime. I have no problem watching Stiled/Lydia in other s/ls, if I did I would not have even started watching TW.

Old 07-08-2014, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

http://****yeahstilesandlydia.tumblr...is-essential-m
Old 07-08-2014, 10:27 AM
Loyal Fan

I am ok with Stiles and Mal together at the moment because she is awkward in a different sense and Stiles can relate and be there for her as she adjusts. I can see her finally becoming a bit more reliable in social situations and they will part ways. But, that's my hope.

I am holding out for Stydia like a nun does with abstinence. I've always shipped them and they are the only true coupling that is original. I think they will definitely get more scenes together because it looks like something is brewing from Lydia's side with those random notes and I'm sure Stiles will want to get to the bottom of it.
Old 07-08-2014, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

pants not allowed
Old 07-08-2014, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting the gifs.

Old 07-09-2014, 02:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear (View Post)
I am holding out for Stydia like a nun does with abstinence. I've always shipped them and they are the only true coupling that is original. I think they will definitely get more scenes together because it looks like something is brewing from Lydia's side with those random notes and I'm sure Stiles will want to get to the bottom of it.
I really hope the notes that Stiles realized aren't actually notes from Lydia are brought up in the next episode. It'd be really weird if they're not. Even tho the preview didn't show Lydia, I'm hoping/praying that there's a Stydia scene where he's asking her about them.

Thanks for the gifs. Even tho it was kinda a ridiculous convo, still a really cute moment. Holland has the best facial expressions.
Old 07-09-2014, 02:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

I miss their sleuthing. When are they sleuthing? They cannot close down the Martinski Detective Agency please.
Old 07-09-2014, 08:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySarah (View Post)
I really hope the notes that Stiles realized aren't actually notes from Lydia are brought up in the next episode. It'd be really weird if they're not. Even tho the preview didn't show Lydia, I'm hoping/praying that there's a Stydia scene where he's asking her about them.

Thanks for the gifs. Even tho it was kinda a ridiculous convo, still a really cute moment. Holland has the best facial expressions.
I believe they might have a scene where they talk about the notes but I'm pretty sure other people will be there, like Scott

Maybe we could be the start of something
Old 07-09-2014, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 07-09-2014, 01:52 PM
Elite Fan

Here is a really good fanmix.

8tracks radio | LATE NIGHT DRIVE (14 songs) | free road trip and stydia music playlist