Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2014, 08:30 PM
Elite Fan

What I want to know is who the nogitsune is targeting and why its so angry. And why did it choose Stiles specifically as the vessel. There has to be a reason it chose him. I mean if its targeting Scott hen I can see why, but if not then I really have no idea

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 02-18-2014, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it just wants the power. It feeds off the pain and chaos around him, but also maybe the pain that Stiles feels from it. I wonder if Stiles can tell what's going on, or if he's just kind of in a comatose state. Surely if Stiles were able to tell what was going on it would be another way of adding to it's power because Stiles would be so stressed, and sad from all the things being done physically by his body.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 02-18-2014, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

He's incredible
Old 02-18-2014, 11:38 PM
Elite Fan

Thats an interesting theory KeepThisaSecret. And you're right, if the Nogitsune just wants power and feeds off of pain, then Stiles is the perfect vessel right now for whats going on with him. And whats going on around him.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 02-19-2014, 02:59 AM
Master Fan

Stiles is the heart and he feels things so strongly. And when things go wrong, he takes them on his shoulders. I think Derek does the same thing. So the fact that the nogitsune is using his body to harm innocent people, some people that Stiles loves it probably killing Stiles.

I agree I think this thing just wants to feed off the pain, suffering, and chaos it can cause. I mean for their to be creatures of light and goodness. There has to be creature of evil and darkness to balance it out.
Old 02-19-2014, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

Well, Allison got a message from WWII, talking about a labor camp that was set up for Japanese American's. One that apparently isn't on record. So I'm assuming that the Nogitsune was alive than as a prisoner, died there, and has been waiting for the chance to cause trouble ever since.

After all, being murdered for no reason would be a slight I don't think a Nogitsune would be able to over look. Now he's just causing pain and chaos in general.

Also, from what I read on them Nogitsune or 'wide foxes' are usually either mischievous or malevolent.

The one in Stiles is malevolent, but it does still open the door that Stiles himself could be a Nogitsune, only a mischievous one. Also a baby one, not having come into his power. Much like Kira was before she started playing with high powered wires.

): )
Old 02-19-2014, 02:10 PM
Master Fan

Perhaps if Stiles is a mischievous Nogitsune which would make sense since Stiles can be mischievous. That it made him much easier a vessel for the malevolent one to set up shop.

Perhaps the malevolent Nogitsune did go something horrible that darken it's spirit like a WII camp. And now it want to cause suffering and pain now it's release from where it was trapped.
Old 02-19-2014, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
Perhaps if Stiles is a mischievous Nogitsune which would make sense since Stiles can be mischievous. That it made him much easier a vessel for the malevolent one to set up shop.
I don't know why.. but that made me giggle I love Stiles

There is so many theories out there... and they all sound like something that could happen...
Old 02-19-2014, 11:31 PM
Master Fan

I still think that something has been lying dormant in Stiles's blood from his mother's side of the family.
Old 02-19-2014, 11:59 PM
Master Fan

I agree. I can't wait to find out what happens next. This has got to be the best season yet.

): )
Old 02-20-2014, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

it's been the most emotional especially for this character. S3 has definitely been interesting so far.
Old 02-20-2014, 01:19 AM
Master Fan

I think they can see the Dylan can offer more than just comic relief. And so they keep raising the bar for him and he keeps delivering.

On Stiles's name, now Jeff has said he knows what Stiles's name is and it's hard to pronounce and it will make an experience in the final season or something. And since it's a family name, I'm guessing that Claudia's family is from somewhere in Europe. Perhaps Eastern Europe? That's just my personal guess.

Anyway why I bring up Stiles's name, is because I remember reading a fantasy story once. There was a character like Stiles, who went by a nickname. Because his actual name was long and hard to pronounce. Anyway, the world was ran by magic and to have magic words made you more powerful. And the more words you had the more powerful you became. So this character was destined for great things just like Stiles. Whose magic was dormant which I'm guessing Stiles is. They keep hinting he's more than just human, but then again the show is a hint tease. What the guy from the fantasy story didn't know is his name was a magical word hidden in plain sight. Maybe that's what Stiles's name could be like? Where spoken by the right person it could be powerful.

Last edited by cherrios; 02-20-2014 at 01:52 AM
Old 02-20-2014, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I finally get to watch the episode tonight

I am quite excited to find out what Stiles real name is
Old 02-20-2014, 09:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

They wouldn't kill Stiles off would they? I don't think I could watch this show without Stiles in it
Old 02-20-2014, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It would be a mistake if they did. Stiles is an important character and I know as a fan, I wouldn't recover. I don't think I'd continue to watch without him.