Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2014, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 02-17-2014, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great bus and damn Stiles was a sneaky band and wow Dylan is an amazing actor!
Old 02-17-2014, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

When Shadow!Stiles was stealing the pain from Scott, I saw a bit of Heath Ledger's The Joker in Dylan's acting.
Old 02-17-2014, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Reading people's different opinions has me all confused about this episode.. hopefully when I watch it I will understand it a bit more...

I like the Nogitsune storyline for Dylan, because Dylan's acting is superb... but for Stiles, it sucks.. it is just going to further his sadness and guilt, and that is just mean for Jeff to do to him
Old 02-17-2014, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wanna know what Dylan was imagining in those scenes because his acting was so creepy, and dark. I got the perfect villain vibe from him.
Old 02-17-2014, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ Dylan is truly amazing.. I continue to be utterly impressed with him
Old 02-17-2014, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He really is. Those scenes were some of the best he's portray on the show.
Old 02-17-2014, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dylan was scaring the crap out of me! He is so creepy as the Nogitsune. I don't see Stiles at all.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 02-17-2014, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

hehe me too especially the ending.Brilliant acting . I do feel sorry for stiles as its not his fault he is doing all those things

{}
Old 02-17-2014, 11:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by acoustichearts (View Post)
I do feel sorry for stiles as its not his fault he is doing all those things
Exactly... as if Stiles hasn't been through enough already I hate it... my heart is just continuing to break for Stiles It's painful to watch...
Old 02-17-2014, 11:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
Reading people's different opinions has me all confused about this episode.. hopefully when I watch it I will understand it a bit more...

I like the Nogitsune storyline for Dylan, because Dylan's acting is superb... but for Stiles, it sucks.. it is just going to further his sadness and guilt, and that is just mean for Jeff to do to him
Exactly the Nogitsune being Stiles, really gives Dylan a chance to stretch his acting chops. And really gives him a chance to shine as an actor.

But for Stiles the character, it really is going to bulldozer him. Considering how he's hurt so many people with what the Nogitsune has done.

I remember someone saying that the spirits are passed down through generations. And Kira's mother seems to have what she does. So perhaps Stiles got his from his mother and the sacrifice woke it up?
Old 02-17-2014, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I remember someone saying that the spirits are passed down through generations. And Kira's mother seems to have what she does. So perhaps Stiles got his from his mother and the sacrifice woke it up?
Wow... that's interesting... and really horrible to think about I have to say for all the things to get passed down to him through his mom..
I hope this isn't one of them
Old 02-18-2014, 12:09 AM
Master Fan

It does open up some doors though. We know Kira got her Foxfire from her mom, and we know that Stile's mom died from brain disease much like Stiles currently has.

It's not clear if the brain disease made it easier for the Nogitsune to get into him, like his mom, or if it was a Nogitsune that killed his mom and might do the same to him. Either way, it's an interesting connection.

Is Stiles just possessed by a Nogitsune, or is Stiles a Nogitsune? We know they can posse people, like that mafia guy, but they have to come from somewhere. They have to be born as actual people.

Will they save Stiles from this Nogitsune, only to find out Stiles is one himself?

And how exactly was it offended so badly that it's going to such lengths?

): )
Old 02-18-2014, 12:16 AM
Master Fan

I know Stiles is the perfect vessel, but what if Stiles is a Nogitsune. It's just been dormant this whole time? Or what if Stiles is something else supernatural, but since he's the perfect vessel the Nogitsune has come in and set up shop.
Old 02-18-2014, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I want the Nogitsune out of Stiles I can just imagine when Stiles is back to himself and how guilty and horrible he is going to feel