Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2014, 12:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love it

Quote:
Stiles really is the center/heart of that group. The nogistune really did pick the perfect vessel in Stiles.
Pretty much this It will be interesting to see how the gang can help Stiles...
Old 02-14-2014, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

Very true. Stiles pretty much brought everyone together. Being friends with Scott, simi match making with Allison, than playing go between, his obsession with Lydia, his weird lil brother thing with Derek, the parents...

Everyone is linked together by this one person. So yes, the shadow couldn't have picked a better person.

And it will be epic to see the lengths everyone goes to save him, not just from the demon within but from his own mortality.

PS: Human Stiles & Werewolf Stiles aren't the only options. The writers have already stated no Werewolf Stiles, but have left the door open for other creatures. No pun intended.

What supernatural creature would you like to see Stiles as? I'm voting towards Stiles being the first vampire on Teen Wolf.

): )
Old 02-14-2014, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Jeff has also said Stiles would never get kissed, or play in a lacrosse game, so If the story calls for it. Jeff just might make him a wolf.

I'm hoping they don't bring Vampires on TW. Jeff has said he's staying away from it in one of his interviews, but he didn't say he wouldn't in the future. I just hope he doesn't, I'm kind of burnt out on them.

If he has to be Supernatural, a Witch maybe.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 02-14-2014, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

I'm burned out on vampires too, though I admit if it meant keeping Stiles around. That and I'm actually really curious what a vampire on TW would be like. There werewolves are different than other shows, what would their vamps be like?

I would rather if Stiles became a fae creature of some kind and had magical powers. It would be cool if some bad guy or creature came after him. And he could use some magical powers to protect himself or the people he loves.
Old 02-14-2014, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My heart still goes out of Stiles becoming the emissary with Deaton teaching him everything.
Old 02-14-2014, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I always liked that idea.

Quote:
That and I'm actually really curious what a vampire on TW would be like. There werewolves are different than other shows, what would their vamps be like?
Probably the most believable
Old 02-14-2014, 02:08 PM
Master Fan

I had thoughts about vampire Stiles. Go old school, sleeping near his grave dirt, entering dreams, garlic, and no fangs. But with the perks that have always exsisted.

Fey Stiles is interesting. I'm sure it'd take all of five seconds before someone called Stiles a fairy.

Before, I thought it likely that Stiles would go the emissary route. But it's like the storyline has vanished. The vet has vanished, his sister, and we got burned out with scar face from the last half of season 3.

Old 02-15-2014, 08:18 PM
Passionate Fan

I am so worried about Stiles I really hope he doesn't get hurt.
Old 02-15-2014, 10:22 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusXXN (View Post)
Very true. Stiles pretty much brought everyone together. Being friends with Scott, simi match making with Allison, than playing go between, his obsession with Lydia, his weird lil brother thing with Derek, the parents...
He really is the person that brought everyone together.

the worst things in life come free to us.
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 02-16-2014, 01:54 AM
Master Fan

I kinda want Stiles to be like a fairy or some kind of magical being that's dormant. Just to see how Dylan plays it because it will probably be hilarious and badass. I can see him saying something along the lines like, "I'm fairy? Tinkerbell or Sookie?" or "If I'm magical where my letter to Hogwarts?"

When I think of Stiles at the moment I think of the poem. "As I was going up the stair / I met a man who wasn't there. / He wasn't there again today / I wish, I wish he'd go away"

Last edited by cherrios; 02-16-2014 at 02:28 AM
Old 02-16-2014, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
"If I'm magical where my letter to Hogwarts?"
OMG YES!
Old 02-16-2014, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

Stiles going around pointing at stuff with his wand? Where is Erica when we need her.

Old 02-16-2014, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Omg Stiles better not either! I'm worried about him too! Yes he really is bringing everyone together.
Old 02-16-2014, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

That would totally be a Stiles response

I am sooooo worried about him.. I hate all this angst It's not good for me...
Old 02-17-2014, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

Well, we have an episode tonight. So its a good chance it'll be big on the Stiles. With everyone coming around to the idea of him being the Nogitsune & dieing....well, heavy on the Stiles.