Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2012, 07:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss of Death (View Post)
LMAO! He could use the branching out, but no complaints. He can change up the supernatural aspect. As long as he still remains shirtless.
yes...`

I kind of thought for a second that as a OUAT person that it'd be cool if he ever dropped by and made a guest appearance...

I mean, its supernatural but yet different at the same time. Who knows?

Since I think ( but don't know) shows are pretty set for the time being for this season maybe.... he'll pop up as a guest / recurring guest role person?
Old 10-14-2012, 07:34 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

There's later halfs of shows. And there were rumors that he had something in the works? :shrugs:
Old 10-14-2012, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would love it if he appeared on OUAT. I don't really care what role he would have, just that he would get the opportunity to be on such an amazing show. I like that he's branching out. He's such a great actor. He could be doing so many things.

I haven't heard anything about other projects, but I'm sure if he's working on something new we'll hear about it soon.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 10-14-2012, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

http://hoechlinsexual.tumblr.com/pos...ght-take-these
Old 10-14-2012, 08:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepThisaSecret (View Post)
I would love it if he appeared on OUAT. I don't really care what role he would have, just that he would get the opportunity to be on such an amazing show. I like that he's branching out. He's such a great actor. He could be doing so many things.

I haven't heard anything about other projects, but I'm sure if he's working on something new we'll hear about it soon.
I agree. I'd love to see him on the show.... will be interesting to see what happen

I'm in an interesting place right now...

I hate the fact that he's not on the show...

but at the same time, since I don't know that his character was going to really expand that much further I'm excited and hopeful that he gets opportunities elsewhere... so I'm conflicted

I picture an idea of him being gone like this...

with him going to get his trust fund and what not soon maybe he just left town? Without his adoptive parents? I mean, it would tie up t he lose end of how he was alive after being "dead' since no one outside of a very small group would have seen him.

Last edited by bonnie51; 10-14-2012 at 08:36 PM
Old 10-14-2012, 11:13 PM
Loyal Fan

I wonder if Jeff would consider changing the S2 finale with the alternate ending of Jackson dieing instead of having Jackson leave town and maybe come back down the road.

I'm also confused as to why this is happening so close to when production for S3 is starting when they where picked for S3 a while ago. If Colton wanted to leave or was having contract issues he should've told Jeff to go ahead with the death scene.

Right now, Jackson is incorporated with alot of storylines that are unfinished. He just recently became a werewolf, he just got back together with Lydia, and more about his biological parents was supposed to be revealed. And now, how are we gonna get any precious Danny screen time??? That was his best friend!

But all that aside, I think the best exit for Jackson would be for him to leave town to look for his parents. Leaving because of anything else would seem a little cheap. And here's a plot twist (if you're reading this, Jeff). Jackson's parents are both in the Alpha Pack and Jackson finally comes back to Beacon Hills when it's to late. Because Scott and the gang just killed them! Dun dun dun!!!
Old 10-15-2012, 06:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj2013 (View Post)
I wonder if Jeff would consider changing the S2 finale with the alternate ending of Jackson dieing instead of having Jackson leave town and maybe come back down the road.

I'm also confused as to why this is happening so close to when production for S3 is starting when they where picked for S3 a while ago. If Colton wanted to leave or was having contract issues he should've told Jeff to go ahead with the death scene.

Right now, Jackson is incorporated with alot of storylines that are unfinished. He just recently became a werewolf, he just got back together with Lydia, and more about his biological parents was supposed to be revealed. And now, how are we gonna get any precious Danny screen time??? That was his best friend!

But all that aside, I think the best exit for Jackson would be for him to leave town to look for his parents. Leaving because of anything else would seem a little cheap. And here's a plot twist (if you're reading this, Jeff). Jackson's parents are both in the Alpha Pack and Jackson finally comes back to Beacon Hills when it's to late. Because Scott and the gang just killed them! Dun dun dun!!!
Jeff said once in an interview that Colton didn't know that he lived that he had changed the ending....

now, I don't know if that was Jeff just saying that if Colton really didn't know.

Other thing I thought of now was that Colton is one of the older cast people, maybe the oldest? of the "main" cast. So perhaps he felt that it was time for him to stop being a "teenager?" I have no idea just musings... or maybe he wasn't happy with what the direction of Jackson was going to be? I have no ideas but even before this all broke most of what I had heard regarding Season 3 was that Isaac/Scott/Stiles were going to have a bromance or whatever, etc... so who knows?

I mean, obviously Colton and Jeff and probably the other cast members know what really happened and why, etc, but the rest of us suckers are left to speculate

Last edited by bonnie51; 10-15-2012 at 06:21 AM
Old 10-15-2012, 06:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
As soon as I saw that on my dashboard yesterday, I cried.
Same with me hun, Ive been trying to avoid my tumblr since :/
Everyday I check tags of Colton and Jackson but right now still seem I cant :/ I know what you feel. I guess we all are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
There was someone said that he had been offered something on a new pilot... no idea if that is true or not...

I agree that its a pile of crap though and I'd be made as hell if I were Colton and probably leave too if its true...

I mean, supposedly they already had the first 5-6 episodes done and he wasn't in them even before announcing he was leaving. Supposedly.

That doesn't scream "main" character.

If that was the show's idea for him... why not just kill him off? I just don't get why you do all that... then turn around and say, well, we're just going to have you around for 1/2 the season buddy.????????

I agree... I just want him to appear on my screen, somewhere. Hopefully somewhere good but I'd take anywhere over no where... and while movies would be great at some point... damn it, movies take too freaking long and I need to see Colton more often than about once a year. I too, am shallow...

though I am undecided about my pride
And yes I agree with Bonnie there as much as this saddens me I just wish that we could see Colton in our screen. As long as its him. WE..I need more of him so much!!!!!!!
Id take anywhere for Colton too just as long as I get to see him often and more. He deserves a better place.
and so I've been here and Ive been reading everything you guys wrote and every possible exit for Jackson, what you all thought were great guys as I myself thought of it too. My bestfriend and I were discussing about Colton today and his Jackson character and how we'd like it to end. Its just disappointing in a way that they end the season wanting us for more when they finally turned him into a werewolf (plus him and Lydia finally into a love bug and then how about danny) when they could have made him leave and run away from home in search for his roots,leave town and find himself and his newly given gift far away. (like Alexander the great left off and the comeback with an empire) or he could appear in 1st episode doing that exit and comes back on the S3 finale surprising everyone then hang the ending like "see ya in season 4 and ill take the lead" with a Pack or maybe with his parents being alphas or something more great. And he comes back to save everyone from them and be the new hero or be a badass and tear them all apart or whatever lol.
but then the entire season 3 would take like a year to make and all and I was hoping that by that time he could have his own career break through and I know he'll be great. I love love him in anything at the same time I'd always love him to be part of Teen wolf :/ so I dont know :/

I was just hoping that they would do justice to his character someone, because he's character was unique and had been through much it deserves an epic respect and tribute.

and oh yeah ooops :embarrassed: this is a long post
Old 10-15-2012, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Colton had no say in the ending. It was a surprise to him. I think he believed he was going to die in the finale. I hope they don't redo the ending. Maybe once the DVD is out they'll add the alternate ending in the special features. At least I'm hoping they will. I wanna see how it would have played out.

Tyler Hoechlin's the oldest at 25 out of the younger cast. Colton's a few months younger at 24. He's my age.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 10-15-2012, 06:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil stew (View Post)
Same with me hun, Ive been trying to avoid my tumblr since :/
Everyday I check tags of Colton and Jackson but right now still seem I cant :/ I know what you feel. I guess we all are.

And yes I agree with Bonnie there as much as this saddens me I just wish that we could see Colton in our screen. As long as its him. WE..I need more of him so much!!!!!!!
Id take anywhere for Colton too just as long as I get to see him often and more. He deserves a better place.
and so I've been here and Ive been reading everything you guys wrote and every possible exit for Jackson, what you all thought were great guys as I myself thought of it too. My bestfriend and I were discussing about Colton today and his Jackson character and how we'd like it to end. Its just disappointing in a way that they end the season wanting us for more when they finally turned him into a werewolf (plus him and Lydia finally into a love bug and then how about danny) when they could have made him leave and run away from home in search for his roots,leave town and find himself and his newly given gift far away. (like Alexander the great left off and the comeback with an empire) or he could appear in 1st episode doing that exit and comes back on the S3 finale surprising everyone then hang the ending like "see ya in season 4 and ill take the lead" with a Pack or maybe with his parents being alphas or something more great. And he comes back to save everyone from them and be the new hero or be a badass and tear them all apart or whatever lol.
but then the entire season 3 would take like a year to make and all and I was hoping that by that time he could have his own career break through and I know he'll be great. I love love him in anything at the same time I'd always love him to be part of Teen wolf :/ so I dont know :/

I was just hoping that they would do justice to his character someone, because he's character was unique and had been through much it deserves an epic respect and tribute.

and oh yeah ooops :embarrassed: this is a long post
yeah... as sad as I am I'm glad in a way...

I like great characters and I'm glad that I get the chance to remember him as a great character rather than sometimes what happens with characters they get watered down, etc...

I wish he was staying but I'd probably watch just about whatever he was on, LOL
Old 10-15-2012, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

http://-paulswesleys.tumblr.com/post/33551781502
Old 10-15-2012, 07:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

Same with me as much as Id like to crawl in a hole right now im trying to be positive at stuff as long as its Colton Id take anything whatever he has in his career
Old 10-15-2012, 07:02 AM
Master Fan

Crystal is the oldest, she is 27
Old 10-15-2012, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I'm right there with you on that Coleen
Old 10-15-2012, 07:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by skje (View Post)
Crystal is the oldest, she is 27
Crystals age is something of a question... there have been things saying that she isn't as old as what IMDB, etc... says.

Unless there's been something official that I missed?