Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2013, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah... That was one of the relationships I was really looking forward to in S2. When we didn't get much from them, I had hope for S3 Oh well. There's always the future.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 02-08-2013, 04:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for all the arts and gifs.

Hi, Guys.

Could you please change my name from mr.weber01 into romanyfinity on the OP Thread?

I think, my name stands on position 05.

Thank you very much.

Allison -&- Jackson
Old 02-08-2013, 08:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
That was one of the relationships I was really looking forward to in S2.
me too.

wanted more scenes of them

- Mari -
Old 02-08-2013, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepThisaSecret (View Post)
Yeah... That was one of the relationships I was really looking forward to in S2. When we didn't get much from them, I had hope for S3 Oh well. There's always the future.
that there is....

I think there was such potential for an interesting friend ship there... and maybe one day something more...

but something.
Old 02-09-2013, 04:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Absolutely.

I still can't understand, why the writers didn't explore their friendship more.
Old 02-09-2013, 05:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanyfinity (View Post)
Absolutely.

I still can't understand, why the writers didn't explore their friendship more.
I think it feel into the category of "off screen" friendship.

Allison seemed sure that Jackson would talk to her before the shower scene about what was going on.

And when they were trying to hustle Lydia out of the school she thanked him for doing it which to me implied that she might have been the one that asked him since I don't know what he would have said if Stiles asked him for help with something, given how Jackson reacted in Season 1 to Scott/Stiles.

So to me it seemed that the show at least implied that they were on relatively good terms but not really showing it at the same time in terms of on screen development?

Why? Easy answer is that with the fresh faces around town and Allison having her grandpa thing and Jackson being the Kanima, all those factors = a loss of actual Jackson / other character interaction to some degree, IMO
Old 02-09-2013, 06:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm not fan of this off screen things, because you something have no choice to pal up with it.

You mean the scene, right after the Kanima attack, when Allison and Jackson were alone in the library.

I totally forgot the scene, when Derek and his pack thought Lydia were the Kanima and Scott, Allison and Stiles tried to protect her. So that you are absolutely right, he would never do Stiles a favor, whether he would asked for, due to reason he never liked Stiles or Scott.

I'm always being biased when it comes to not explain things, because they suddenly established a friendship, which you had never seen to grow on screen. I always asked myself how did they become friends.

I think when it comes to character development, you have to show there development on screen, to make it more understandable for us viewers, to become accustomed to it.
Old 02-09-2013, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanyfinity (View Post)
I'm not fan of this off screen things, because you something have no choice to pal up with it.

You mean the scene, right after the Kanima attack, when Allison and Jackson were alone in the library.

I totally forgot the scene, when Derek and his pack thought Lydia were the Kanima and Scott, Allison and Stiles tried to protect her. So that you are absolutely right, he would never do Stiles a favor, whether he would asked for, due to reason he never liked Stiles or Scott.

I'm always being biased when it comes to not explain things, because they suddenly established a friendship, which you had never seen to grow on screen. I always asked myself how did they become friends.

I think when it comes to character development, you have to show there development on screen, to make it more understandable for us viewers, to become accustomed to it.
how, I agree... not a huge fan of screen either...

and no, it was before the library Kanima attack.

Scott, Stiles, and Allison were all in library talking about him and she was like " He doesn't have a restraining order against me, so I'll talk to him"

the Lydia thing... that was the episode we found out Jackson was the Kanima I believe
Old 02-09-2013, 08:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm very happy that I'm not the only one who doesn't like those off screen development.

Thanks for refreshing my memory. I think this long hiatus isn't very helpful for my memories,. I think, it's time to start a Treen Wolf re watch.

Ah, you mean the scene where Stiles and Scott abducted Jackson and he later escaped while Scott and Allison should be guarding him. And they were later interrogated by Sheriff Stilinski for abducting him.

Yeah, it was episode 6 of Season 2 where Lydia and Jackson were locked up in Scott's room, to protect Lydia from getting caught by Derek and his pack. I think, it was after the scene where Lydia gave Jackson his key back.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:59 PM
Master Fan

yep, it was Episode 6 that Allison thanked Jackson for helping.

But it was 7 or 8 I think where she said she'd talk to Jackson for Scott and Stiles.... and she just seemed so sure that he'd talk to her... IDK, it just gave me the impression that they had kept talking.

Season 1 you saw their relationship develop.... but yeah, Season 2, not so much.

Though she seemed reasonably upset when Jackson "died" the first time on the lacrosse field even though she wasn't there
Old 02-10-2013, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New Title suggestions

- J: "I get the feeling you could use me one to talk to." A: "Is it that obvious?"
- "I realise that i've been a jerk to you, & I wanted to say that i'm sorry." Jackson
Old 02-10-2013, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

those could work.

Don't remember what Allison exactly said but it was something like

A: Don't laugh
J: I'd never laugh at you

J: Just because you can't trust Scott doesn't mean that you can't trust anybody
Old 02-11-2013, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Anything works really, just as long as it fits in the title.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

ok

doesnt really matter to me
Old 02-11-2013, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

http://www.fanforum.com/f397/jackson.../#post67705562