Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2014, 12:43 AM
Elite Fan

Omigosh when they held hands tonight it killed me. It was so sweet but it also reminded me of how much I love them together and how much I miss them. They belong together. I love Isaac but he's not the one for Allison and Kira is really meh and definitely not the one for Scott, I need them to get these new and pointless relationships out of their systems and then remember how much they love each other and fall in love all over again. I will always love this show, but it still feels so wrong without them being together. I miss them so much.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 02-18-2014, 03:33 AM
Master Fan

NEVER LOVE A WILD THING

so cute
Old 02-18-2014, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

awwww
Old 02-18-2014, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My beautiful bbs
Old 02-18-2014, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 02-18-2014, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

that was a nice scene so natural and comfortable around each other

{}
Old 02-18-2014, 04:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

I missed them so much
Old 02-18-2014, 07:30 PM
Absolute Fan

I miss them
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 02-18-2014, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The hand holding scene I miss it. Even though it was basically just for comfort, I'm glad they are at a place were they can do small things and it not be an issue. In that moment they were both worried for Isaac.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 02-19-2014, 05:52 AM
Master Fan

Posey has said in interview that Allison and Scott are done for good

more people are saying now that Allison is a goner this season
Old 02-19-2014, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Speculating something will happen to either character. I'm going with speculating for now until I see it with my own eyes.

I wonder if that's just his opinion, or if he's subtlety trying to say, something happens to one of us and that's why it'll never happen. I'm still keeping my hopes up. It's just really sad to think about.
Old 02-19-2014, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved them holding hands in the last episode.
Old 02-19-2014, 11:46 PM
Elite Fan

How does Tyler know they are done for good? He doesn't write the show. And why would he say something like that anyway? That's not a very nice thing to do, crushing the hopes of one the show's biggest fan bases. Besides what about Jeff saying he wants to see them fall in love again recently, doesn't that have a little more credibility considering Jeff pretty much makes those decisions? Plus you know even after all this time their kiss is still in the opening credits. The opening credits have changed but never that kiss.
As for Allison dying, for now I refuse to believe it. And here's why. One it would pretty much effectively kill the Argent storyline because it would leave only Chris and without Allison it becomes a heck of a lot harder to explain his presence or inject him into storylines. I don't know what his part would be anymore. Two, I'm not convinced that Jeff would kill the last remaining female in her family and leave Chris with pretty much nothing to live for with his sister, wife, and daughter dead, and his evil dad dying in a nursing home. That's a lot of death in one family. I don't believe Jeff's going to kill anymore Argents. And three there aren't a lot of females on this show especially teenage ones. I don't think they can afford to lose a girl and especially not her. And Kira is no replacement for Allison. Not even close.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 02-20-2014, 10:30 PM
Loyal Fan

I hope you're right about Allison not dying. It would be a shame if Jeff killed off one of the best female characters on a show dominated by males.

If I don't make it out of this, tell Jack that I love him
Emily Thorne
Old 02-20-2014, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

source

This is pretty