Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2016, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

why do you say that Nikki?

At least they know he is a "he" now!

Quote:
To me, the whole memory doesn't make a lot of sense, tho. Sheriff wants to name him after Claudia's dad cuz he was so great, but he and Claudia end up calling him Stiles, a nickname from a terrible father. I don't really get it,
totally agree, i really dont get it. It should have been that they named him after his father, THEN his father did something horrible, so around age 5 (or whenever) they started calling him STILES which was her dads nickname. Or something to that sort. It makes no sense they would wind up calling him stiles anyways after his abusive father?
Old 11-30-2016, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

At least they know he is a "he" now!

Quote:
To me, the whole memory doesn't make a lot of sense, tho. Sheriff wants to name him after Claudia's dad cuz he was so great, but he and Claudia end up calling him Stiles, a nickname from a terrible father. I don't really get it,
totally agree, i really dont get it. It should have been that they named him after his father, THEN his father did something horrible, so around age 5 (or whenever) they started calling him STILES which was her dads nickname. Or something to that sort. It makes no sense they would wind up calling him stiles anyways after his abusive father?
Old 11-30-2016, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietshyone (View Post)
I agree about Claudia, tonight the way she looked at Lydia and with the previews has me thinking, she isn't real and something else is going on. Like she is there to distract the sheriff and keep an eye on people lol.

Next week looks good!
Yeah that's what I think as well. It definitely does.
Old 11-30-2016, 03:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

I haven't watched the episode yet but doesn't sound like much to look forward to..

Omg I am in love with this video and this word poem!
So good for Stydia/Lydia

(Maybe someone already posted it but it's so good it needs to be posted again )

Two souls kept warm by each other’s company. Two hearts dancing in the rain playfully. Two minds with the same thing in mind. You want me to be yours and I want you to be mine.

Every minute without you feels like an hour. Maybe I’m a fool for distancing myself from you. Maybe that’s why I couldn’t admit that I loved you. Because for some reason, I couldn’t except that maybe, just maybe, you could have loved me too.

Stiles ღ Lydia
Old 11-30-2016, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for posting that word poem. Not sure whether that video has been posted before or not.
Old 11-30-2016, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
About what?? Can you be more specific, hun??
Old 11-30-2016, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Last edited by AlwaysCB; 11-30-2016 at 07:08 PM
Old 11-30-2016, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Gorgeous video's
Old 11-30-2016, 11:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

sorry nikki, i meant this:

Quote:
Next episode looks better for Stydia
Just wondering if there was something I didnt see in the promo, i was only half watching lol
Old 12-01-2016, 01:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
sorry nikki, i meant this:
Just wondering if there was something I didnt see in the promo, i was only half watching lol
Ahhh, ok Um.. I just meant that Lydia seems to be absolutely hell bent on finding out who Stiles is. The sypnosis is Scott and Liam protect the lacrosse team from an attack; Lydia searches for clues in Stiles' disappearance. which is pretty great itself, but the promo with all the Lydia and her being in the Stilinski home trying to uncover stuff .. and it just looks quite Stydia heavy even though Stiles won't be in it Does that make sense Sometimes I have trouble explaining myself on here
Old 12-01-2016, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The promo does look great for Stydia Thanks for posting those videos.
Old 12-01-2016, 09:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

I hate to say this but I was a little bored during the last couple episodes. It's a little difficult for me to get excited about the progress between Stiles and Lydia when he isn't there. Maybe I'll feel different about it when Lydia remember Stiles and feels a greater loss.

I really hope we get a killer reunion between these two when they finally
rescue Stiles.
Old 12-01-2016, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am hoping that their re-union makes up for the lack of actual Stiles/Lydia scenes in the episodes
Old 12-01-2016, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I really hope so

Old 12-01-2016, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am keeping my expectations low, because I know how Jeff works, but I do have some hope

Love the video's