Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2017, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, maybe add some darker shades like you suggested.
Old 11-11-2017, 08:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Yeah, I really like that blue/purple set I posted. And yeah even a darker shade of those colors could work if you guys prefer.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 11-11-2017, 03:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Its not that I prefer, its just I look at it (& then when I started working with it last night) & it comes out very soft so I'm not sure if there'd be a darker prominent colour for things like the bars, ect.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-12-2017, 09:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Do I need to keep looking then or do you have any suggestions?

~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 11-12-2017, 01:18 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Looking for what? If you want to suggest darker colours you can, I've just used darker shades of what was in that colour scheme you like

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-12-2017, 03:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by calling me home (View Post)
Looking for what? If you want to suggest darker colours you can, I've just used darker shades of what was in that colour scheme you like
PERFECT!

Thanks for all you are doing for this board!

Old 11-22-2017, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

We have now finished making all the graphics and the Graphics Team are going to vote on a winner, so this thread will now be closed until the colours and graphic have been set up - then we will re-open it so you can tell us what you all think!

If you have questions please post them on the Info Center's Message Board Customization Process Thread, but please check the opening post to see if your question has been answered there first.

Thank you everyone,
Catia.