Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2015, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken melody (View Post)
I'll miss Bob and Carol
I wish Carol wouldn't have stopped her heart. I would have liked to see her be used later to help testify against the people doing the experiments. Help her get real justice for her husband. Stop being so afraid of them...
Old 07-07-2015, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I would've liked to see that too! Seeing her in custody I didn't think she'd die too
Old 07-07-2015, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
I wish Carol wouldn't have stopped her heart. I would have liked to see her be used later to help testify against the people doing the experiments. Help her get real justice for her husband. Stop being so afraid of them...
Such a waste. I think they both genuinely liked Vin and Cat. And when Carol realised Vin was able to overcome Bob, she should have realised that working with VinCat could overthrow those behind the experiments. But I guess the grief was too much to handle.

Which made me kind of uncomfortable when Cat asked Vin if he would stop his heart for her.I'm glad for Vincent's non-answer. I'd like to think that as much as they love each other, they're still separate people and can function without the other
Old 07-08-2015, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was overall a good episode. It was an important episode. Cat and Vincent realized they can take care of themselves while they are not together. I was thinking "about time" in my head. Yes, they are not hopeless without one another. I feel this idea of dependency is not the best message to be sending to viewers of the show. Of course I may be thinking too much into this. I loved seeing them fend for themselves. About Vincent and his beast side, afraid of losing his humanity, he met Cat the day Cat's mom died. Perhaps he has been holding on to her ever since that day (the memory of her). Remembering Cat makes it easier for him to change back from a beast? So it isn't that before meeting Cat, Vincent couldn't change back to human - it may have just been harder for him? JT may have had to taze him and put him to sleep many times. JT has a tranquilizer gun I recall. There are always other ways!

I figured Carol would end up dying. Dramatic end to the epic Bob & Carol story. There can't be Carol without her Bob. Back to the idea of dependency. Maybe the writers (two females, right?) crave love in their lives? I don't know if they are both married. And we can't find out the secret yet, of who is after Vincent. This is the big mystery of the season. They need to drag out the story and juice it. They probably won't tell us anytime soon. Also people may not want to hear this, but I don't see the show getting a season 4 unless they have already started filming it. There was some originality, but if the story is always someone is after Vincent, it will get repetitive and people will lose interest. Why? Because there will always be someone after Vincent. Of course!

I love JT and Tess. I agree that they don't give JT enough credit. Writers, take heed. HE IS NOT THAT EASY TO PUSH AROUND. Vincent makes me a bit upset at times with what he says to JT. I know ultimately Vincent would do whatever he can for him, of course, so that makes me feel better. It is not just about Vincent, Cat, and their love for each other in a world where people don't want them to be happily ever after though [the people trying to get Vincent]. I may have come to love JT and Tess a bit more than VinCat, actually. So much potential untapped for JT and Austin's acting. I don't want it to be the last of his "powers". Maybe I am in the minority. I actually do not think JT and the mystery healing story is over. I am left unsatisfied!

My fear for Heather is looking like it may be coming true. She's not an important character to the writers is my guess, since was not given a role on Team Beastie. It felt like they tried to fit Heather into the "in-crowd" by telling her about Vincent, but they made her to be a disposable character. For example, the wedding planning scenes. Yes, they were cute but looking back, ask yourself if the scenes were necessary. If those scenes were taken out, how would the story change? It wouldn't. Okay, maybe realizing they do not need to move the wedding so fast, but Bob & Carol helped them realize that more than Heather I think. I love Heather. I don't believe it will be the last we will see of her! At least without a proper goodbye. Another dissatisfaction. Heck, I felt Bob & Carol were bigger characters on the show than Heather ever was. That just makes me sad.

I'm sorry if I am rambling and it sounds like I am venting some frustrations. I will watch and support Kristin for as long as this show is on. And now Austin for his wonderful character portrayal of JT.
Old 07-08-2015, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR_Roxy (View Post)
It was overall a good episode. It was an important episode. Cat and Vincent realized they can take care of themselves while they are not together. I was thinking "about time" in my head. Yes, they are not hopeless without one another. I feel this idea of dependency is not the best message to be sending to viewers of the show. Of course I may be thinking too much into this. I loved seeing them fend for themselves. About Vincent and his beast side, afraid of losing his humanity, he met Cat the day Cat's mom died. Perhaps he has been holding on to her ever since that day (the memory of her). Remembering Cat makes it easier for him to change back from a beast? So it isn't that before meeting Cat, Vincent couldn't change back to human - it may have just been harder for him? JT may have had to taze him and put him to sleep many times. JT has a tranquilizer gun I recall. There are always other ways!

I figured Carol would end up dying. Dramatic end to the epic Bob & Carol story. There can't be Carol without her Bob. Back to the idea of dependency. Maybe the writers (two females, right?) crave love in their lives? I don't know if they are both married. And we can't find out the secret yet, of who is after Vincent. This is the big mystery of the season. They need to drag out the story and juice it. They probably won't tell us anytime soon. Also people may not want to hear this, but I don't see the show getting a season 4 unless they have already started filming it. There was some originality, but if the story is always someone is after Vincent, it will get repetitive and people will lose interest. Why? Because there will always be someone after Vincent. Of course!

I love JT and Tess. I agree that they don't give JT enough credit. Writers, take heed. HE IS NOT THAT EASY TO PUSH AROUND. Vincent makes me a bit upset at times with what he says to JT. I know ultimately Vincent would do whatever he can for him, of course, so that makes me feel better. It is not just about Vincent, Cat, and their love for each other in a world where people don't want them to be happily ever after though [the people trying to get Vincent]. I may have come to love JT and Tess a bit more than VinCat, actually. So much potential untapped for JT and Austin's acting. I don't want it to be the last of his "powers". Maybe I am in the minority. I actually do not think JT and the mystery healing story is over. I am left unsatisfied!

My fear for Heather is looking like it may be coming true. She's not an important character to the writers is my guess, since was not given a role on Team Beastie. It felt like they tried to fit Heather into the "in-crowd" by telling her about Vincent, but they made her to be a disposable character. For example, the wedding planning scenes. Yes, they were cute but looking back, ask yourself if the scenes were necessary. If those scenes were taken out, how would the story change? It wouldn't. Okay, maybe realizing they do not need to move the wedding so fast, but Bob & Carol helped them realize that more than Heather I think. I love Heather. I don't believe it will be the last we will see of her! At least without a proper goodbye. Another dissatisfaction. Heck, I felt Bob & Carol were bigger characters on the show than Heather ever was. That just makes me sad.

I'm sorry if I am rambling and it sounds like I am venting some frustrations. I will watch and support Kristin for as long as this show is on. And now Austin for his wonderful character portrayal of JT.
LR Roxy .- I agree i dont hope and dont think so that its the last we've seen of JT's power, i mean there's so much potential there for a great story to come in, maybe Vincent have to save or do something for JT at one point.

And you are not rambeling, i have thought the same thoughts as you, but i do hope that there will be a season 4, what it would be about i have no clue, but i'll bet the writers will come up with something really good
Old 07-08-2015, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OH AND DID ANYONE notice that Vincent GOT RED EYES, and then wehen he thought of Cat they became Yellow again, i have never seen him with red eyes :O i was like, hmm interesting i wonder what that means
Old 07-09-2015, 12:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidsdk (View Post)
OH AND DID ANYONE notice that Vincent GOT RED EYES, and then wehen he thought of Cat they became Yellow again, i have never seen him with red eyes :O i was like, hmm interesting i wonder what that means
I did not notice that!

I agree. I liked that Vincent got back to human on his own. The whole Cat always have to be there story is getting old. I did wish that in that scene it was JT who brought him back. Since JT was the one who tried to save him. But what you said makes sense. Ten years of always watching Cat, all the memories of Cat are what Vincent associates being human to, instead of fear of JT's taser gun.

Hopefully they move on to something else in S4. Muirfield for 2 seasons, and now unknown (?) organisation after Vincent is getting a little old. I don't know what though.

For me, I love VinCat for what they've been through the previous seasons. This season, their love is still growing, but a lot slower. Like a learning curve Though the codependency counseling thing was good. I like that they realise they have to be good as their separate selves, but they just become even better people when together.
For me, JT and Tess still have a lot more in their journey. For example they just said ILY for the first time. Without a doubt, I love VinCat, and as much as I want the whole story to be about them, it isn't. And I know I would get bored anyeay. Nina and Austin are amazing with fans, so hopefully the writers are writing good stories for them.

I definitely don't think JT's powers are over. Because he healed. And is still healing. His system may still be in shock but it's still there and it's still trying to heal. The fact that he's feverish and chilly shows that his body is still fighting.

You do make good points about Heather.

Last edited by andii98; 07-09-2015 at 12:29 AM
Old 07-09-2015, 12:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR_Roxy (View Post)
I feel like the writers are treating Heather the way they did JT last season. JT wasn't in a few episodes and now Heather hasn't been in two. There's so much potential for Heather's character. I think the wedding planning was to help Heather realize what she's going through at the moment. She still thought of the wedding as her own and needed to deal with the break up.

But now, we could've seen Heather actually having a scene with JT. Everyone's too busy for JT it seems, and there's a reason he reached out to her. I just wish we'd seen it on screen.

Quote:
I didn't notice that either I wonder what that means
Old 07-09-2015, 12:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken melody (View Post)
I feel like the writers are treating Heather the way they did JT last season. JT wasn't in a few episodes and now Heather hasn't been in two. There's so much potential for Heather's character. I think the wedding planning was to help Heather realize what she's going through at the moment. She still thought of the wedding as her own and needed to deal with the break up.

But now, we could've seen Heather actually having a scene with JT. Everyone's too busy for JT it seems, and there's a reason he reached out to her. I just wish we'd seen it on screen.

I didn't notice that either I wonder what that means
I guess they could have had scenes with Heather going about her daily lives. Coming to terms with beasts and her breakup. If the writers really wanted to, they could have written Heather in.

Maybe that's when he's maximum full primal?
Old 07-09-2015, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I hope she's at least in the next episode because otherwise what's the point of her being a regular?
Old 07-09-2015, 12:37 AM
Master Fan

Maybe her absence means she gets a mega role in upcoming episodes.
Old 07-09-2015, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Let's hope so!
Old 07-09-2015, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by andii98 (View Post)
I guess they could have had scenes with Heather going about her daily lives. Coming to terms with beasts and her breakup. If the writers really wanted to, they could have written Heather in.

Maybe that's when he's maximum full primal?
maybe it is because he was at his full primal, but then again, i have this feeling that it's a big thing, i also was thinking that it took him a long time to come back to normal, so yeah i dont know maybe it's just weird thinking, but maybe ´someday he will not be able to go back and his full beast will come out and yeah, i dont know.

I just think it's exciting to see what happens, and what his red eyes means, cause when i saw that i was like WHOLY ******* will he turn back, cause i actually doubted it when i saw as said before how long it took im
Old 07-09-2015, 01:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
maybe it is because he was at his full primal, but then again, i have this feeling that it's a big thing, i also was thinking that it took him a long time to come back to normal, so yeah i dont know maybe it's just weird thinking, but maybe ´someday he will not be able to go back and his full beast will come out and yeah, i dont know.

I just think it's exciting to see what happens, and what his red eyes means, cause when i saw that i was like WHOLY ******* will he turn back, cause i actually doubted it when i saw as said before how long it took im
It's his first time (that we know of) that he went full primal. Maybe that's why it's hard to go back. But now that he knows he can come back to human after full primal, maybe it'll get easier and easier each time he beasts out.

I was so scared for JT. Vincent turned to look at JT when he made noise and that made me so scared Vincent was gonna go after him
Old 07-09-2015, 01:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by andii98 (View Post)
It's his first time (that we know of) that he went full primal. Maybe that's why it's hard to go back. But now that he knows he can come back to human after full primal, maybe it'll get easier and easier each time he beasts out.

I was so scared for JT. Vincent turned to look at JT when he made noise and that made me so scared Vincent was gonna go after him
OMG me to, i was like NO VINCENT dont you go beast on JT !!

i dont know why, but i still have this feeeling that maybe JT will go beast aswell someday :O i dont know why.....