Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2014, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just when I thought I couldn't hate Gabe more... I'm sure he's behind Vincent's arrest and that's his idea of protecting Catherine. Of course he had to say how Vincent is a beast and he's the right guy

Good news is, Vincat are back together She was annoying with her back and forth for most of the episode but made the right choice in the end.
Old 03-10-2014, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

This was definitely one of the best episodes of the season, so good!

I loved the season 1 flashbacks..

Loved the JT/Vincent and Cat/Tess scenes at the start.

The JT/Tess scenes were amazing, we really don't get enough of those.

I'm so glad Cat finally made up her mind and chose to be with Vincent That scene on the roof (the one at Cat's apartment) was amazing.

I think Gabe's behind Vincent's arrest too I can't wait to see what happens next, I'm really glad they're at least together again.
Old 03-10-2014, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The flashbacks were lovely.

Quote:
Loved the JT/Vincent and Cat/Tess scenes at the start.
I felt like I was watching 4 teenagers talking about sex

Gabe kinda creeped me out with his "I won't let him hurt you". He's gonna end up just like Evan and I'm not gonna feel sorry for him.
Old 03-10-2014, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding on to memories (View Post)

Gabe kinda creeped me out with his "I won't let him hurt you". He's gonna end up just like Evan and I'm not gonna feel sorry for him.
I know right

I wouldn't be surprised, there's quite a difference between him and Evan though. If he's really the one that got Vincent arrested then that's just crazy..
Old 03-10-2014, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Evan teamed up with Muirfield to protect Cat from big bad Vincent. Trying to keep Vincat apart never ends well.

Gabe drove the final nail in the Cat/Gabe coffin by doing what he did. I hope he will lose her friendship as well.
Old 03-10-2014, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The flashbacks were lovely.

I think that there's a huge difference between Gabe and Evan in that Evan really didn't realize until it was too late exactly what he had gotten himself into and I honestly liked him just not with Catherine and he never took over the show in the way that Gabe has been allowed to this season. I don't and have never liked Gabe by himself or with Catherine and I think that Gabe used his job and his power to get Vincent arrested because I just don't think Sam would care about Vincent and Catherine's relationship enough to do that and their relationship has absolutely nothing to do with what happened to his son so there's no motive for Sam to do this. Gabe is upset that Catherine dumped him and in my opinion used his power that his job gives him to get Vincent arrested to try and break Vincent and Catherine up. If Catherine ever had to testify because of all of this that could be a way for Vincent and Catherine to marry. I loved seeing the Tess/JT scenes because we don't get enough those in my opinion because the writers and the powers that be were distracted because they were propping up Gabe which I am hoping will change now.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 03-11-2014, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Evan teamed up with Muirfield to protect Cat from big bad Vincent. Trying to keep Vincat apart never ends well.

Gabe drove the final nail in the Cat/Gabe coffin by doing what he did. I hope he will lose her friendship as well.
He didn't know much about Vincent or Muirfield though. At the last minute he changed his mind but by then it was too late. Gabe knows exactly what it's like to be a beast, I feel like he and Evan have different reasons for wanting to protect Cat.

I can't imagine Cat will forgive him for this. He can't blame his beast side this time.
Old 03-11-2014, 04:34 PM
Supreme Fan

I'm thinking that perhaps Gabe is not behind it ... that it's a red herring since he said that. I'm wondering if perhaps Sam does it since he knew that Vincent killed the other guy and foiled his revenge plot.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 03-11-2014, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Vincent got arrested? Wait, what? I really need to catch up sometime...

{taek su mi sun}
Old 03-11-2014, 05:28 PM
Elite Fan

The man addressed Catherine as "Detective" that kind of surprised me. They knew exactly where to find Vincent too. I'm not sure if Sam would've known that Vincent would be at Cat's house. He has only known her to date Gabe.
Old 03-11-2014, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
I'm thinking that perhaps Gabe is not behind it ... that it's a red herring since he said that. I'm wondering if perhaps Sam does it since he knew that Vincent killed the other guy and foiled his revenge plot.
He said he would do anything to protect Cath.. and Vincent told Gabe he wouldn't back off.... so put two and two together and gabe would would want revenge..
Old 03-11-2014, 08:33 PM
Supreme Fan

Yeah, true ... I would be disappointed if it was that predictable. I'd rather it be somebody else . Somehow.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 03-12-2014, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not entirely sure if it's Gabe, but it would make more sense than Sam. Gabe knew exactly where Vincent would be and he said he'd do anything to protect Cat.
Old 05-27-2016, 12:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Just topping this for our watch!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 05-27-2016, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ready