Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2012, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Beauty and the Beast 1.09 "Bridesmaid Up!" Discussion ... Air date 12.13.12

Beauty and the Beast - "Bridesmaid Up!"

WEDDING BELLS RING - When Catherine's (Kristin Kreuk) dad (guest-star Rob Stewart) gets remarried, the bride-to-be and her bridesmaids try to find the daughter-of-the-groom a date for the wedding. Uncomfortable with being set up, Cat reluctantly admits that she's seeing somebody and confides to Vincent (Jay Ryan) that she wishes he could be her date. At the wedding reception, Cat learns about a research grant that Evan (Max Brown) received to study the mutant DNA cells found at local crime scenes. When she tells Vincent about Evan's theory of how the cells are changing to become more animal-like and less human, she encounters an unexpected detour that could change the course of their relationship. Meanwhile, Tess (Nina Lisandrello) and Joe (Brian White) cross the line romantically despite the fact that Joe is a married man. Mairzee Almas directed the episode written by Sherri Cooper and Jennifer Levin

Promo:

Basic Rules:

- Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

- No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

- Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

- Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Last edited by broken melody; 11-06-2015 at 01:28 PM
Old 12-13-2012, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

This episode was so much love!
Old 12-13-2012, 10:27 PM
Loyal Fan

So romantic. I loved and hated the end. Loved that Catherine was calling Vincent, hated her accident. Ack! What a cliffhanger!

Also, dance was super romantic. I loved it!
Old 12-13-2012, 11:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Didn't they play that song on Smallville? LOL.

Nevertheless, at least the promo for the next episode showed she survived!
Old 12-14-2012, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

A lot happened in this episode, the ending was quite intense!

I loved that Vincent showed up at the wedding, although he couldn't really stay. Seeing them dance together was so cute
Old 12-14-2012, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have so many feelings about this episode!!

Cat & Vincent - Vincent waiting on the fire escape for Cat and over hearing both her conversations was so sweet. They had a lightness about them in those scenes. Openly flirting and having fun The fact Vincent wanted to be there for Cat even though it risked exposure and Cat wanting to keep Vincent safe by telling him it is too big a risk. They care about each other so much I love that Vincent turned up anyway and she could sense he was there right away she could feel him in the room so perfect. Then we get their dance which was all kinds of intimate He held her close she held on to his arms keeping him close. The way they looked into each others eyes the whole time like they were going to kiss They so both wanted a kiss to happen but it didn't! Then there was that business about the DNA research Evan is doing and the information Cat passed on it obviously gave Vincent a lot to think about. The ending was perfect and tragic all at the same time! After giving her speech about risks being worth it she had to go find Vincent and she was calling him when that Sabrina ran her off the road and then shot her!!! Vincent ran to get her he couldn't the door so his beast side came out as Cat was in peril even in his beast side he will do anything for her The way he ripped the door off and got her out he carried her like the precious gem she is to him and then seeing Evan and Heather pull up. He has a dilemma run away and leave her there or stay and risk exposure. There was no way he was just going to leave her there so he was walking toward Evan and then it ended Now we have to wait till the end of January to find out what happens next! At least we saw that Cat is alright. Another little thing I loved was that Vincent read the profile Cat made for the dating agency and it was all about him and their time together

Heather and Evan - Heavan, I never saw that coming but I like it they were having fun together and they are so cute it will be interesting to see if that ever comes of anything.

Cat and Heather - It was great seeing them together again it has been too long they are so sweet and Heather saw that it was her car and the first thing she thought about was Cat

Last edited by kindness is free; 12-14-2012 at 01:29 PM
Old 12-14-2012, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I have so much posting to catch up on today, so I'll just say that I agree with your whole post, Emma!

This episode had to be the best episode of the series so far!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 12-14-2012, 11:25 PM
Master Fan

Loved, loved Thursday's episode! Finally got a chance to watch it! Kristin Kreuk was right... this episode was amazing! I can see why it was her favorite so far and that dancing scene one of the most romantic scenes I've seen on tv.... Jay & Kristin have chemistry up the wazoo! I kept screaming at the screen for them to kiss but alas they didn't and that last scene shocker I was not expecting that at all..... Now we have to wait one whole month to see what happens next!

P.s Cat is so in love with him that she doesn't care if there are any risks she just desperately wants to be with him and ditto for Vincent if not he wouldn't have shown up at the party

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 12-14-2012, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

This episode was amazing... The dance was perfect , and so were their looks

i swear if they dont get together soon i am going to combust lol
Old 12-15-2012, 03:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Ashley

This weeks episode was so perfect They desperately want to be with each other no matter the risks
Old 12-15-2012, 05:24 AM
Absolute Fan

Apart from the dance giving me smallville flashbacks (which I didn't mind) I loved this episode.

I love how she can feel him when he is around. The whole episode just gave me a lot of feels!
Old 12-15-2012, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree I love that she sensed he was there before she even saw him and their dance was amazing
Old 12-15-2012, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Twilighter Tee♥ (View Post)
i swear if they dont get together soon i am going to combust lol
I'm pretty sure we're all at this stage by now!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 12-15-2012, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think we are all that stage now
Old 12-16-2012, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Definitely!

{taek su mi sun}