Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2012, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Beauty and the Beast 1.03 "All In" Discussion... Air Date 10.25.12

Beauty and the Beast - "All In"

Thursday, October 25th, 2012 (8:00PM - 9:00PM): CAT AND TESS INVESTIGATE THE VEHICULAR HOMICIDE OF AN IMMIGRATION JUDGE – Iris (Lara Jean Chorostecki), a Bosnian immigrant, is arrested on the suspicion of killing a judge for deporting her brother. Vincent (Jay Ryan) insists that Iris is innocent, so trusting his instincts, Cat (Kristin Kreuk) works behind-the-scenes to uncover the truth. When Cat’s actions disrupt the investigation, Joe (Brian White) places her on leave. Nevertheless, she continues on her own to discover that Iris is hiding a family secret, and needs Vincent’s help. JT (Austin Basis) is concerned that Vincent risks exposure to Murifield by helping Cat, leading Cat to work out a way to communicate with Vincent without seeking him out. P.J. Pesce directed the episode written by Jeff Rake (#102).

Promo:

Basic Rules:

- Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

- No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

- Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

- Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Last edited by broken melody; 11-06-2015 at 01:22 PM
Old 10-24-2012, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT Josie

I am looking forward to this episode I will be watching it as soon as I can after work on Friday
Old 10-24-2012, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This one look pretty good. I'll be doing a live watch for sure.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 10-24-2012, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

It does look really good
Old 10-24-2012, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Thanks for starting the thread!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 10-24-2012, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

For you lucky girls it will be tonight, I'll be watching tomorrow
Old 10-25-2012, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Only 8 hours till the new episode. I'm hoping tonights episode will bring us some more fans.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope so too that would be great
Old 10-25-2012, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

15 minutes to go. They keep pimping the show with these great promos. Can't wait!
Old 10-25-2012, 09:53 PM
Passionate Fan

This episode was pretty good. I wouldn't say it was the best one but it was still a good watch. The best part, though, was the ending when Vincent and Catherine promised each other they would only contact one another only if it was an emergency. Can't wait to see next week's!
Old 10-26-2012, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really liked this episode, I loved the first scene between Cat and JT
Old 10-26-2012, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really enjoyed this episode it was another captivating episode

Catherine and Vincent - I really do love these two and their scenes tonight was no exception Cat passing the note to Vincent through J.T. was so sweet and funny with his reaction Even though they shouldn't see each other they just can't keep away there is something pulling them closer a deep connection that I don't think either quite fully understands yet. Vincent passing the notes through her bedroom window was sweet and even though it may nnot be how she always likes he protects her no matter what. I love that he has been keeping tabs on her since the attack he cares for her and doesn't want anything to happen to her. Even though she appeared shocked at that I think she was secretly happy and relieved that he has been close by Cat will go to lengths to protect Vincent too when they raided Iris' apartment she kept her colleagues from finding him I loved their scene at the end on the fire escape, their smiles to each other are magic they have so much chemistry in just a look and a smile I think it means alot that he has given her his number even if it is temporary it shows she has his trust! My favourite scene of theirs last night was in Iris' apartment in the secret room, he had lost control and turned into the beast. Cat didn't run away she looked him right in the eyes calmed him down cupped his face while he was still beastly and he calmed down and turned back into himself. You could see that meant so much to Vincent that she faced him head on in beast form and wasn't afraid of him and she was able to help him I am definitely looking forward to more from them

Cat and Heather - It made me laugh when Cat came home and a guy she has never met was in his boxers drinking milk from her fridge Out comes Heather in a sheet not aware that Cat is there I loved that sister moment so funny and sweet that Cat was cool about it saying it shows she is feeling comfortable in her new apartment I hope we get more scenes with these two!

Cat - She is badass but has such a good heart she knows something isn't right, has it confirmed by Vincent and then stops at nothing to get to the truth and make sure an innocent woman doesn't suffer

Vincent - He is so badass too love that he came running in when Cat was in the club he knew something was going down and couldn't just stand by and let it happen.

J.T. I am loving him more each week he is trying to keep Vincent safe and his efforts keep getting thwarted by Cat
Old 10-26-2012, 06:51 PM
Ultimate Fan

Really liked last nights episode. Especially when Vincent was helping out those girls. It really shows how uncomfortable he is to be around other people (being in hiding for 10 years and his other half), but how much he's willing to help out when someone is in need.

I also loved how Catherine was able to calm Vincent down during the police raid for the individual who ran over the judge.
Old 10-27-2012, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was a struggle for him as he has been in hiding for 10 years so for Vincent to come and help those girls show alot about his character and strength. Even though he knew it was risky he couldn't sit back while the little girl was sick

That was my favourite part ~Susan~ Catherine taking control and calming him down when he was in his beast mode it just shows what an intense and amazing connection they have that she is able to do that
Old 10-27-2012, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Catherine's interaction with Heather and Vincent in this episode was great! I love how Catherine's the cool older sister and how when Vincent was in his beast form Catherine stuck around and calmed him down!

{taek su mi sun}