New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2013, 07:26 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Teen Wolf

Spoiler:

when it all goes up in flames, we'll be the last ones standing [Bellamy & Clarke]
Join the Fallen, & The Maze Runner Campaigns
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 03-26-2013, 02:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey can I be added please?

Revenge. Hart of Dixie. The Blacklist. Teen Wolf. Arrow. Revolution. Nashville. The 100
Old 03-26-2013, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Teen Wolf

Flave will add you soon Welcome

when it all goes up in flames, we'll be the last ones standing [Bellamy & Clarke]
Old 03-26-2013, 07:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Okay, thanks, their scenes in last night episode was so good, I really want to know what happened between these two

Revenge. Hart of Dixie. The Blacklist. Teen Wolf. Arrow. Revolution. Nashville. The 100
Old 03-26-2013, 07:22 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Teen Wolf

IDK if something actually happened, or maybe it did, all I know is there was major tension and feelings that they both really wanted to act on.

Old 03-26-2013, 07:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

I know, I'm still confused as to why Miles was the one to greet her when she left her family, I just find it hard to believe that he would make Rachel leave her children/his niece and nephew, the only solution to this for me is that someone was threatening him and them if he didn't bring Rachel in.

Old 03-27-2013, 02:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome to the thread, Annie-Day10♥' . I have added you!

I loved their scenes! I do think something happened, we'll see it via flashbacks.

http://lovingninadobrev.tumblr.com/
Old 03-27-2013, 04:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thank you!

Do you think something happened between them before the blackout?

Old 03-27-2013, 04:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome !

I think so, maybe they fell in love or had an attraction to each other, but I don't think they even kissed. I was surprised that Miles tried to kiss her! I can't wait for a flashback.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

I dunno, because he went to kiss her, that says to me that they have kissed before, otherwise why would he try to? But he and Nora had just kissed, Rachel would not have wanted to kiss him anyways?

Old 03-27-2013, 04:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm really looking to learning more about the relationship between these two -- I thought they had great chemistry on Monday's episode. I'd love to be added to the list!
Old 03-27-2013, 05:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

So am I, I feel like we are going to be surprised when we find out more about them, something that we don't expect

Old 03-28-2013, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Elementary

i have to admit that i am predominantly a Miles/Nora shipper but after seeing this episode i could see how a Rachel and Miles relationship could work, they have the chemistry! I can't wait to find out what their history is and whether or not they have actually been together in the past or just had feelings for each other
Old 03-28-2013, 07:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

They do have lots of Chemistry, hope they get a lot of scenes in the new episodes!

Old 03-28-2013, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie-Day10♥' (View Post)
I dunno, because he went to kiss her, that says to me that they have kissed before, otherwise why would he try to? But he and Nora had just kissed, Rachel would not have wanted to kiss him anyways?
Hm, you're right, maybe they did. If he tried so easily, maybe it happened before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeecrisp7 (View Post)
I'm really looking to learning more about the relationship between these two -- I thought they had great chemistry on Monday's episode. I'd love to be added to the list!
I agree with everything! And welcome to the thread, I've added you .

Quote:
Originally Posted by severalmiles (View Post)
i have to admit that i am predominantly a Miles/Nora shipper but after seeing this episode i could see how a Rachel and Miles relationship could work, they have the chemistry! I can't wait to find out what their history is and whether or not they have actually been together in the past or just had feelings for each other
I like MN too, I wish I had just liked one of the two pairings .

They do have chemistry, more than I thought they would. I think a lot of people are surprised by it.