Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-22-2014, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad everyone is discussing this, and I would love if Netflix picked up the show, I'm still hoping for that possibility as well, again we just opened this thread to discuss the possible closure of the board, in case the show isn't picked up - or even if it is, if everyone will continue to post regular.

Because as much as we would LOVE Netflix to pick up the show, they don't release a new episode once a week, but instead they release the whole season to watch, and that can get a bit difficult to wait months for the new episodes to air again. So we just want to make sure that this board will be able to survive occurrences like that.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 06-22-2014, 11:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann357 (View Post)
Flave and Mel, I think closing the board is appropriate. I have really enjoyed the board and the great folks I've met here. I've not been around as much on and can't commit to being around this summer to keep the counts up especially with only a few regular posters.

With only two seasons, it won't go into syndication so I think it will be hard to continue to discuss the show. From what I've read, it doesn't look like it will get picked up by another network either.

Thanks for all of your hard work and making this board a fun place to be!
I agree with Anne

I love this board and would love to say that I could commit to helping keep it open but I don't think I would have the time to and it wouldn't be fair for me to say that I could, only to desert it.

I really don't like our chances of getting the show picked up somewhere else and even if it does, that is not a guarantee that the board will start doing well again. That is why I have to agree with Flave and Mel's decision to close the board, it is sad but completely understandable

Considering everyone's responses to the thread, it seems like the majority of people who don't think it is a good idea to close the board are the Charloe fans, and considering that is one of the most active threads here, I am sure there are enough of you to keep a thread alive on the couples board.

Whatever the final decision is, it has been awesome posting on the board here and thanks so much to Mel and Flave for being great mods. Special mention to all the other regulars on here, both past and present, who have made this board a great place to post
Old 06-23-2014, 03:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Guys . I just moved to a new place and I'm using my phone, but I'm getting a fast internet connection this Wednesday. I've been reading this thread and I'll discuss your opinions with Mel. We thank you for your feedback and we'll get back to all of you soon. I'll make a proper post soon.
Old 06-26-2014, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Post subject: IMPORTANT #RevolutionariesLoveNetflix TREND
Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:49 pm

WEDNESDAY JULY 2ND AT 7PM est ONLY trend #RevolutionariesLoveNetflix @Netflix @netflixhelps on Twitter!
CLICK THIS LINK, and support #RevolutionariesLoveNetflix ! https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/13102 ... revolution

Recently, in light of the current Netflix update and their interest in our dedication to the show, we have decided to MASS target Netflix with spamming them July 2nd at 7p with the hashtag #RevolutionariesLoveNetflix. Thanks to the help of Jen (JMC2788) a campaign was organized through the promotional website Thunderclapit! With the held of Thunderclapit! The message found on the link (above) will be sent out in mass on July 2nd. BUT we need the help of all of you to gain those 100 supporters needed for the message to be sent out. Please click the above link and support it through the given platforms (Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr) and you will have helped more than you know. I'm going to break the info down simply so we make sure we are all on the same page.

1. JULY 2ND AT 7PM EVERYONE TWEET #RevolutionariesLoveNetflix @netflix
2. The goal is to get it to trend as widely as possible
3. COPY AND PASTE #RevolutionariesLoveNetflix from the post so that we are all spelling this right on the day of because the last thing we need is this to get lost in translation.
4. Please DO spread this to every Revolutionary you possibly can. But try to keep this away from other fandoms.
5. So we need every single one of you to copy and paste this (#RevolutionariesLoveNetflix @netflix (July 2nd 7pm) https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/13102 ... revolution) where ever you can to promote this.
6. If you have a Tumblr or blog please embed this widget on your blog to promote the Thunderclapit!
<iframe frameborder='0' height='540px' src='https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/13102-relocaterevolution/embed' width='250px'></iframe>
7. If we do not reach 100 supporters on the Thunderclapit link, the message will not be spread. So come on guys we have 6 days to get this done and done right in order to let Netflix know that we need our show back, and they are the ones to give it to us.
8. Finally, SPREAD THIS AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!

P.S. those with Twitters and Tumblr's please tweet/post the ThunderClapit! out and those with Facebook please post the link as well

Profile Send private message

Last edited by HemsyFanatic811; 06-26-2014 at 07:22 PM Reason: Even if you can't make it July 2, do the thunderclap for us! It tweets for you and it's safe.
Old 06-27-2014, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the post, really hope it works out.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 06-28-2014, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope it goes well!
Old 06-28-2014, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks! :grouphug:
We're at 81 now-only need 100 and still have 4 days to go until July 2.
So, if you two are on Twitter or Facebook, join in! We only need 100 to do
the thunderclap but the more the better! Netflix needs to see that we are
serious about this. I hope it works too! :fingers-crossed:
Old 06-28-2014, 10:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightfan14 (View Post)
Thanks! :grouphug:
We're at 81 now-only need 100 and still have 4 days to go until July 2.
So, if you two are on Twitter or Facebook, join in! We only need 100 to do
the thunderclap but the more the better! Netflix needs to see that we are
serious about this. I hope it works too! :fingers-crossed:
Hey, how is this going? I got a notification for it and signed in, accepted it. I just wonder how the numbers are. Have we reached 100 yet? Also, twilightfan, what's you name over on twitter?
Old 06-29-2014, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope we have enough, joined as well, even posted it on my tumblr
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 06-30-2014, 04:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 06-30-2014, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So some news, just found out today that Yahoo ordered 13 episodes for the show Community which was another NBC show that was canceled this year. yay for them, but that's something positive. I didn't even know that Yahoo was buying shows... so maybe, just maybe Revolution will get a nod.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 06-30-2014, 06:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MelBelle~ (View Post)
So some news, just found out today that Yahoo ordered 13 episodes for the show Community which was another NBC show that was canceled this year. yay for them, but that's something positive. I didn't even know that Yahoo was buying shows... so maybe, just maybe Revolution will get a nod.
I think we should keep hope alive for a bit yet. It may not be the traditional way to watch TV shows, but there are so many options out there for shows anymore. Maybe we still have a chance.

Here's where I wish I was a billionaire, cause I'd just pay all the actors, directors, writers, to make it and just put it up on YouTube or something That or just buy NBC...LOL
Old 06-30-2014, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceonFire7 (View Post)
I think we should keep hope alive for a bit yet. It may not be the traditional way to watch TV shows, but there are so many options out there for shows anymore. Maybe we still have a chance.

Here's where I wish I was a billionaire, cause I'd just pay all the actors, directors, writers, to make it and just put it up on YouTube or something That or just buy NBC...LOL
Well, then, I wish you were rich! Thanks for the follow on
Twitter and I enjoyed our rewatch last night there.
The thunderclapit is fully supported already. It was at 123 the last time I
checked it. Megan C. is saying now to just let everyone know about the
July 2nd tweet at 7 pm. Concentrate on spreading that so we can get it to trend.
Only use the 1 hashtag. #RevolutionariesLoveNetflix @netflix
We've already got Netflix's attention-this should prove to them hopefully, that
we are serious and will put our money where our mouth is-that is, in their pockets.
Old 06-30-2014, 07:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightfan14 (View Post)
Well, then, I wish you were rich! Thanks for the follow on
Twitter and I enjoyed our rewatch last night there.
The thunderclapit is fully supported already. It was at 123 the last time I
checked it. Megan C. is saying now to just let everyone know about the
July 2nd tweet at 7 pm. Concentrate on spreading that so we can get it to trend.
Only use the 1 hashtag. #RevolutionariesLoveNetflix @netflix
We've already got Netflix's attention-this should prove to them hopefully, that
we are serious and will put our money where our mouth is-that is, in their pockets.
Yes, I will be there Tuesday night tweeting my little heart out.

Glad you could join us last night. The Charloe rewatch is always a little crazy because we are such adamant fans of that ship, and we tend to get a little nuts about it . But I have found that most Charloe fans are generally giant fans of Charlie and Bass, of course, and Miles. I've never heard of a Charloe fan who didn't also love Miles. For most of us, if we have those three, we're totally happy.

The official rewatch is fun, and more people join in since it includes the whole fandom. But if you can handle us Charloes, we'd love to have you back next Sunday. The more the merrier it always seems.

And, after the news of Community being saved, I have renewed hope for Revolution!
Old 06-30-2014, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Done. And I'll try my best to get home and on Twitter at 7pm Weds.

I'm already following some of you, and a few of you I know are following me back.

Kim