Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-27-2014, 08:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlreeve1 (View Post)
There are so many great fics that are floating around unfinished, and I have resorted to begging some of the writers for updates. It does seem to work with some of them there is an update for Devil Inside tonight. I just hope more writers start to realize that we are still here. Also thanks to LemonSupreme for the quick how to for posting here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieizskye (View Post)
I know it's just a story but I've experienced to to much personal death lately to handle losing Bass, Just My Opinion.
mlreeve1: You are very welcome!!

jamieizskye: I'm really sorry about your personal losses.

Regarding FF...For what its worth... these guys don't feel like just a story to most of us so I understand what you are saying. For me... I stop reading any fic as soon as they kill off Bass. that is THE deal breaker for me.
Old 07-27-2014, 08:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I know it's just a story but I've experienced to to much personal death lately to handle losing Bass, Just My Opinion.
I'm with you I couldn't handle losing Bass unless it was to old age after they had a long eventful life together. It may only be a story , but I am so invested in these characters that is why losing Revolution just is not an option and the thought of Bass being killed is unthinkable
Old 07-27-2014, 08:30 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceonFire7 (View Post)
Ok, I guess I was sort of hoping the prologue was like set waaayyy in the future when Charlie was an old woman. So, yes, it would be sad as she wrote about the things in the past, because, if she was an old woman, Bass would most likely be dead. BUT...if they had a long and happy life together, this kind of angst, I can handle.

And, yeah, none of us has any idea if immortal pen will ever update this thing. Randi was the last one who spoke to her, via e-mail about 3 weeks ago, and she promised Randi that she hadn't abandoned the fic. But who knows if that will all change or not?

And I could definitely see the argument against the hostage thing. I agree, S2 Bass didn't seem to have it in him. Not for someone like Charlie, anyway. And thank God, she wasn't pregnant with Connor's kid. Eww.

Thanks for the link, twilightfan14.
I don't knows if any of you watching General Hospital but they have a similar story with Father(Sonny)/Son(Morgan)/Ava (Morgan's ex mother in law) Both slept with her, we don't know who the father is and in this story my heart breaks for the son Morgan.
But back to White Rabbit, she has such extreme talent for writing FanFic. I write but I have never written a Fan Fic and she so smoothly follows the revo story entwined with her fictional story and it's almost flawless. For the most part, but the tying Charlie up story, I could follow and believe the characters were following their core beliefs/desires/wishes then she expertly melds the dreams into the FF. I'm in awe of her. I love to write. I want to write Charloe but who the hell can follow White Rabbit. She set the bar unattainable, but in a Great way. I would just worry I wouldn't do the character's justice because they are not my creation but my passion, If you know what I mean
Old 07-27-2014, 08:34 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlreeve1 (View Post)
I'm with you I couldn't handle losing Bass unless it was to old age after they had a long eventful life together. It may only be a story , but I am so invested in these characters that is why losing Revolution just is not an option and the thought of Bass being killed is unthinkable
I'm so on the same page with you. As a writer, I never want my personal desire for a Love match or Happy Ending to cause me to betray the plot of my story but with Bass...I'lm screwed... I honestly couldn't write anything about him that didn't have a positive #charloe endgame.
Old 07-27-2014, 08:37 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonSupreme (View Post)

Regarding FF...For what its worth... these guys don't feel like just a story to most of us so I understand what you are saying. For me... I stop reading any fic as soon as they kill off Bass. that is THE deal breaker for me.
During the promos for Monroe's "Death" in Season 2 for a solid week I said to anyone who would listen,If they kill off Bass-I'm outta here! Sorry, I love the whole gang but the show would have been gutted without him, IMO

jamieizskye: Thanks for the kind words. It's the circle of life. I'm a Buddhist and the first certainty in life is death but when it's so fresh to you if effects your outlook on lots of things but i'm working hard to just focus on the now, the future, my child, my great RevoFamily thanks again

Last edited by jamieizskye; 07-27-2014 at 08:41 PM Reason: left something out
Old 07-27-2014, 08:41 PM
New Fan

Was I the only one put off by the initial scene with Aaron crashing Rachel's house? Did I miss something? They never came back to it. Was he also having shared lucid dreams with someone? If so, by Miles recognizing him was he as well? This just totally felt out of place for me. It could've been removed and not effected the story. Please fill me in if I'm just completely missing something.

Last edited by GCwriter04; 07-27-2014 at 08:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

I don't like Bass dying either, or Charlie or Miles to be honest. But I have dealt with a few of them. And, um, I killed Bass and Miles too....

And, yes, I really don't mind the ones where it's so far in the future and Charlie is old and Bass has maybe passed on, provided they have/had a very long, happy life with each other.

And, Jamie, I know you've had some tough losses. But all of your friends here have your back. And sometimes, we all need to lose ourselves in Charloe a little bit.

Hey, guys, we have to be careful with the posting on top of ourselves. If you need to add something to you last post, and no one else has posted yet, please edit your post by using the edit message option at the bottom right of your post. Sorry, fanforum just prefers that we don't double post.

And, yeah, GCwriter04, I assume Aaron was having lucid dreams like he was during Dreamcatcher.
Loyal Fan

Quote:
During the promos for Monroe's "Death" in Season 2 for a solid week I said to anyone who would listen,If they kill off Bass-I'm outta here! Sorry, I love the whole gang but the show would have been gutted without him, IMO
I know I would have stopped watching without him. I have two deal breakers...
-Bass being dead and
-Bass being in a relationship w/ Rachel
Old 07-27-2014, 08:43 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I couldn't have continued without him. He's too crucial to the story. There are several characters they could write off and the story wouldn't me effected much. Not Monroe.
Old 07-27-2014, 08:44 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I know I would have stopped watching without him. I have two deal breakers... -Bass being dead and -Bass being in a relationship w/ Rachel
Yes! I don't care what the twitter haters say. No Bachel. If it carries on to present day and not just a flashback, I'm out!
Old 07-27-2014, 08:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCwriter04 (View Post)
Yes! I don't care what the twitter haters say. No Bachel. If it carries on to present day and not just a flashback, I'm out!
NoBachel indeed!!

My personal policy is that anytime the charloe haters go crazy about Bachel... I don't say anything to them... but I usually kill Rachel in the next fic I write. They don't know I'm doing it but boy does it make me feel better.
Old 07-27-2014, 08:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
NoBachel indeed!!

My personal policy is that anytime the charloe haters go crazy about Bachel... I don't say anything to them... but I usually kill Rachel in the next fic I write. They don't know I'm doing it but boy does it make me feel better.
Hey, getting another link out there to White Rabbit https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1021574...-Rabbithttp://

Hey, guys, we have to be careful with the posting on top of ourselves. If you need to add something to you last post, and no one else has posted yet, please edit your post by using the edit message option at the bottom right of your post. Sorry, fanforum just prefers that we don't double post.
Old 07-27-2014, 08:50 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I don't like Bass dying either, or Charlie or Miles to be honest. But I have dealt with a few of them. And, um, I killed Bass and Miles too....

And, yes, I really don't mind the ones where it's so far in the future and Charlie is old and Bass has maybe passed on, provided they have/had a very long, happy life with each other.

And, Jamie, I know you've had some tough losses. But all of your friends here have your back. And sometimes, we all need to lose ourselves in Charloe a little bit.
It means the world to me to feel all the love from our REVOfamily and yes Magic, soothes the Soul so: DL aka Bass and Charloe sure makes me smile and keeps me having a positive outlook even when negativity tries to creep in. <3

And I HOPE White Rabbit gets more chapters but I think it maybe cool if we all collaborated on a unique charloe story or (an ending to a great unfinished charloe story that we only shared with our book club-wouldn't want to step on anyone's toes)
Old 07-27-2014, 08:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

And, yeah, GCwriter04, I assume Aaron was having lucid dreams like he was during Dreamcatcher.
You FAKE killed them... that was okay.
Old 07-27-2014, 08:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
It means the world to me to feel all the love from our REVOfamily and yes Magic, soothes the Soul so: DL aka Bass and Charloe sure makes me smile and keeps me having a positive outlook even when negativity tries to creep in. <3

And I HOPE White Rabbit gets more chapters but I think it maybe cool if we all collaborated on a unique charloe story or (an ending to a great unfinished charloe story that we only shared with our book club-wouldn't want to step on anyone's toes)
Yeah, I have wondered sometimes about unfinished fics. Some great ones have been abandoned from another fandom I liked. I have often wondered about just finishing them for myself But then I feel like I don't get the vision that the writer actually had.

I really hope she does do an update. As we mentioned earlier, all those flashback scenes just rocked my world.

Quote:
You FAKE killed them... that was okay.
So we are allowed to fake kill anyone then? hahahaha