Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-30-2014, 04:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicchild (View Post)
Is anyone tired of Conner following around Charlie like a lost puppy???
I know I am. In that nbc photo from the most recent episode where Charlie and Bass are up front and Connor and Rachel are behind them, I couldn't help thinking, he just isn't half as sexy as Bass. I don't see why some people are going for them as a couple. Don't see it at all.
I definitely don't see him leading a Republic either. He can't beat Jason in a fight, and honestly, I think Charlie could probably take him....
Old 03-31-2014, 02:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
In that nbc photo from the most recent episode where Charlie and Bass are up front and Connor and Rachel are behind them, I couldn't help thinking, he just isn't half as sexy as Bass.
it should be like this (they on background and extinct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_Monroe fan (View Post)
I just read a story on fanfiction that I thought chapter 5 was excellent. Exactly how I see Charlie and Bass. Good story so far. Here is a link:
thank you for the link, lately I enjoy fan fics if you see sonething good please post here
Old 03-31-2014, 03:45 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicchild (View Post)
Is anyone tired of Conner following around Charlie like a lost puppy???
Pretty much everyone on this board, I think.

I keep wondering who is going to get killed. Really interested in the photos that show Monroe looking stunned and Miles infuriated enough to pull a gun in a crowd (surrounded by hostile forces). I think either the Patriots just executed someone he was close to or he is assassinating that Patriot mouthpiece on stage and is going to shoot first and explain later...very risky move....especially in Texas. ;-) hoping for Connor, even if Gene is annoying as hell.
Old 03-31-2014, 03:47 AM
Addicted Fan

if they go for a S3 Bass can't go completely dark again, unless one of the arcs for S3 is to "bring him back."

ITA Melanie, I want to know what else is happening all over the world too.

Quote:
I just read a story on fanfiction that I thought chapter 5 was excellent. Exactly how I see Charlie and Bass. Good story so far. Here is a link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10215747/1/White-Rabbit
I've been reading this too, and OMG it is soooo good, especially the last chapter. Brilliant!

team Brooklyn ..CM..CS..FO..MN..DB.. Life is short; let's play a song.
Old 03-31-2014, 08:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

and this is sooooooo amazing, perfectly written
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1018085...ion-Charloe-AU
Old 03-31-2014, 09:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by saprater (View Post)
Pretty much everyone on this board, I think.

I keep wondering who is going to get killed. Really interested in the photos that show Monroe looking stunned and Miles infuriated enough to pull a gun in a crowd (surrounded by hostile forces). I think either the Patriots just executed someone he was close to or he is assassinating that Patriot mouthpiece on stage and is going to shoot first and explain later...very risky move....especially in Texas. ;-) hoping for Connor, even if Gene is annoying as hell.
---
I'm still thinking Jason, since it is pretty much assured he is choking Charlie. I'm pretty sure it's not going to be Connor. I just checked the on location casting and this is what it says for filming today: ----SPOILER----

7:00 am- MONROE Stand-in (Chris)

7:00 am – PRESIDENT DAVIS/CONNOR Stand-in (Klifton)

8:30 am- TOM NEVILLE Stand-in (Armand)

8:30 am- SCANLON Stand-in (Anthony)
-----
So, that tells us Connor is still around. Charlie and someone named Heather(my guess a patriot kid or warclan member) , along with Dr. Porter and Miles were all in Fridays callouts. Rachel was still in them two weeks ago also. I can't help but wonder if they are playing this season out as though it's the last and Jason dies in Wednesday episode (plus we already know he is filming a pilot for CW) and maybe they kill off Rachel in one of the last episodes.
---

I just really hope they figure out a way to make our large fan base happy by even hinting that there will be something between Charlie and Monroe. At this point, If it were to cancel, that would be enough for me(though I'd appreciate more)
---
Charloe fan, you are right, Reunion is a good story. All of that writers stories have been good so far. I never actually read any fan fiction until this pairing. I still only read this pair, but I'm addicted now!
---
Excited for Wednesdays episode. I went forward on my dvr and saw that this week is the new episode, but next week, April9th episode, has Law and Order rerun on instead of Revolution. I almost bet the numbers won't be great this week because NBC is confusing people. I have seen comments on Facebook where people think it isn't on again until April 16th, saying that these two weeks will be Law and Order. It's like they are purposely trying to drown the show. Or else there is just a few people who need to be fired who are doing the programming and advertising.
That was a long post. I'm sorry, I had a lot to get out!
Old 03-31-2014, 10:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I just really hope they figure out a way to make our large fan base happy by even hinting that there will be something between Charlie and Monroe. At this point, If it were to cancel, that would be enough for me(though I'd appreciate more)
I'm hoping to! if show cancel at list they could give us some little happiness
I'm sure they know - most of the fans want it, and even for those who doesn't little hint won't be "gross"...

Quote:
Charloe fan, you are right, Reunion is a good story. All of that writers stories have been good so far. I never actually read any fan fiction until this pairing. I still only read this pair, but I'm addicted now!
exactly same with me, first time I read this kind of staff and I'm soo enjoying, I still don't know why I'm so addicted and possessed of that couple, I have watched so many shows but...

Quote:
I almost bet the numbers won't be great this week because NBC is confusing people. I have seen comments on Facebook where people think it isn't on again until April 16th, saying that these two weeks will be Law and Order. It's like they are purposely trying to drown the show. Or else there is just a few people who need to be fired who are doing the programming and advertising.
That was a long post. I'm sorry, I had a lot to get out!
I'm soo mad about it, it seems like they make anti promotion
Old 03-31-2014, 10:44 AM
New Fan

[quote]Excited for Wednesdays episode. I went forward on my dvr and saw that this week is the new episode, but next week, April9th episode, has Law and Order rerun on instead of Revolution. I almost bet the numbers won't be great this week because NBC is confusing people. I have seen comments on Facebook where people think it isn't on again until April 16th, saying that these two weeks will be Law and Order. It's like they are purposely trying to drown the show. Or else there is just a few people who need to be fired who are doing the programming and advertising. [\quote]

This dies not bide well. They usually do this to shows they feel are expendable. :-(
Old 03-31-2014, 10:45 AM
New Fan

[QUOTE=saprater;75243693]
Quote:
Excited for Wednesdays episode. I went forward on my dvr and saw that this week is the new episode, but next week, April9th episode, has Law and Order rerun on instead of Revolution. I almost bet the numbers won't be great this week because NBC is confusing people. I have seen comments on Facebook where people think it isn't on again until April 16th, saying that these two weeks will be Law and Order. It's like they are purposely trying to drown the show. Or else there is just a few people who need to be fired who are doing the programming and advertising. [\quote]

This dies not bide well. They usually do this to shows they feel are expendable. :-(
I did not mean to double post. My iphone is doing weird things when I try to edit. It said saying "submit" and I don't see a delete option. Sorry.
Old 03-31-2014, 04:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by priya1008 (View Post)
if they go for a S3 Bass can't go completely dark again, unless one of the arcs for S3 is to "bring him back."
I hope Connor gets killed off before the season is over. That could really change Bass forever. I'm sure he wouldn't want his republic back if Connor dies. But I have a feeling Jason and Gene are going to be the deaths this season.
Old 03-31-2014, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't see Connor getting killed off except by one way and that's a story arc I'm hoping they'll avoid...The only way I see if happening is because it would definitely be a HUGE psychological breakdown for Bass if he were to lose ANOTHER child. which would just push him so far over the edge I couldn't see anyway for him coming back from something like that...[which is why I hope they don't take that story line]
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 03-31-2014, 06:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Found this on kisses darling.tumblr , then went to the keep calm studio website. Too funny, love it.
'Keep Calm and Wait For Charloe' made on Keep Calm Studio: Create your own custom 'Keep Calm and Wait For Charloe' posters » Keep Calm Studio
Old 04-01-2014, 09:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

^
ooo, I love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MelBelle~ (View Post)
I can't see Connor getting killed off except by one way and that's a story arc I'm hoping they'll avoid...The only way I see if happening is because it would definitely be a HUGE psychological breakdown for Bass if he were to lose ANOTHER child. which would just push him so far over the edge I couldn't see anyway for him coming back from something like that...[which is why I hope they don't take that story line]
I totally agree! this would be to much for Bass, If from decent guy he turned to tyrant and dictator because of dead born child, what happens to ex tyrant killer, when he looses his lost hope - "to be proud of" son ?
Old 04-01-2014, 10:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MelBelle~ (View Post)
Unless if he falls of the deep end and Charlie goes with him... With her losing Jason and all (please let the death be Jason..please...please please). I mean we already see Charlie heading that way. Come on now...I know Charloe hearts would beat with pride at the thought of evil Monroe and Charlie.. but not completely evil.
Old 04-01-2014, 12:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

After a lot of thinking and the fact that JD has a pilot booked, my guess is that Jason will be dying in tomorrow's episode.

As for the confusion about times and the hiatuses and all that… it was SpoilerTV who confused the F out of everyone because they "learned" from a "source" that the episode was going to be preempted. NBC should have come forward and clarified right away without having to be asked though. I saw on Twitter that there had been several commercials for the show in the past few days, so NBC is definitely getting the word out that Revolution has a new episode tomorrow.

As for the constant breaks. I'm not worried about them, they make sense. Networks have to find a way to stretch a 22-episode season over a span of 8 months. I actually would rather have a new episode every two weeks than go months without one. Technically, they could have waited to air tomorrow's episode with the last four but I bet there's a nice little cliffhanger + the "fan-favorite" death.