Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-10-2014, 03:33 AM
Extreme Fan

I always liked Ron/Hermione a lot . But probably because i always thought Ron is much cuter than Harry. They had good chemistry imo but maybe its true and she had more with Harry idk.

I guess i liked the Bass S1+ S2 equally but in season 1 he barely had any screentime. Not that they gave him much more in S2 . But in season 1 he was always behind his desk which was a bit boring. All screentime was wasted on Rachel and her equally annoying father. And that imo was the main problem of the show. They focused on the wrong characters. I remember when i first saw Bass in season 1, i was blown away. DL/Bass imo has such a charismatic face and i love everything about him. What an interesting character Bass was, the role was perfect for DL.

I always thought i liked season 2 more but when i rewatch it now i only can watch the season 1 episodes without fastforward all the time. Some storylines in Season 2 were goddamn awful. And far too much Rachel in every episode.
Old 12-10-2014, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here's the new thread for Charloe on the Couples board guys
You guys are one of the best things about this board and I'm going to miss you all, but I'll stop by at the couples thread now and then

Charlie & Monroe
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 12-13-2014, 08:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MelBelle~ (View Post)
Here's the new thread for Charloe on the Couples board guys
You guys are one of the best things about this board and I'm going to miss you all, but I'll stop by at the couples thread now and then

Charlie & Monroe
Just a message to any Charloe fans. We have a new thread on the couples board, so please feel free to join us at anytime. Even if you just want to chat about Revolution as a whole.

We're going to miss this board...and everyone who contributed to it. Thank you to our moderators for all their hard work. And to the Forum for providing us with a board to chat about our show.

Book club will continue over on the couples board, every Tuesday at 9 PM EST. MelBelle has graciously provided us with a link. We also will still have access to all the old threads if we should need them.

Thank you, Revolution, for providing us with a couple that will live on with us for years. And for all the other fabulous characters, love or hate, that graced our TV screens for two short years. We miss you!

Charloe forever!

Ice

Last edited by IceonFire7; 12-14-2014 at 06:33 PM
Old 12-14-2014, 06:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceonFire7 (View Post)
Just a message to any Charloe fans. We have a new thread on the couples board, so please feel free to join us at anytime. Even if you just want to chat about Revolution as a whole.

We're going to miss this board...and everyone who contributed to it. Thank you to our moderators for all their hard work. And to the Forum for providing us with a board to chat about our show.

Book club will continue over on the couples board, every Tuesday at 9 PM EST. MelBelle has graciously provided us with a link. We also will still have access to all the old threads if we should need them.

Thank you, Revolution, for providing us with a couple that will live on with us for years. And for all the other fabulous characters, love or hate, that graced our TV screens for two short years. We miss you!

Charloe forever!

Ice
AND in addition to book club on the new couples thread, don't forget you can always get your fill of charloe on thegoodshipcharloe.com

Right now, we're half way through a Very Charloe Christmas. Check out the stories here: CharloeChristmas - The good ship charloe
Old 12-14-2014, 09:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonSupreme (View Post)
AND in addition to book club on the new couples thread, don't forget you can always get your fill of charloe on thegoodshipcharloe.com

Right now, we're half way through a Very Charloe Christmas. Check out the stories here: CharloeChristmas - The good ship charloe
Yes, we'll find a way to keep Charloe going! And we'll never forget Revolution...not ever.

R.I.P. Revolution
Old 12-15-2014, 12:03 AM
Extreme Fan

OH MAN....I forgot to thank the book club and all the people who made it so special.

Lemon, Randi, Michelle, wildirish, Jamie, Thessie, twilightfan14, Jellybean, Gizzi, motherrunner, Melanie, and to anyone else who I may have missed (I know I'm missing some of you guys). And MelBelle for all her help. This started out as just a little idea and we've been going for 21 weeks now! You guys made it wonderful for all of us, and we managed to keep the Revo board going just a little bit longer. And we're not done...there's a brand new thread for us over in the couples board and book club will keep going strong over there...cause we'll never give up on Charloe! They could have become something so amazing (I think we all know that ) And in our world...they always will be something special!

I love all you guys! Thank you for all of your help!

Goodbye, Revolution...we miss you...