Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-09-2014, 09:31 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't care what we discuss first! Lemon mentioned Jeremy last week, so, we could start there...

Night Irish!

BTW, what's going to happen to the Charloe threads with the board closing in a couple days? Are we going to lose these threads? Or are they going to be moved there as well? I haven't made my way through all of them and there's some awesome Charloe stuff in here...I'll have to speed up obviously, haha.

LOVED your latest updates Ice and Lemon! There's been some fantastic Charloe stories lately...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceonFire7 (View Post)
I'm going to have to go back and check. I know we did at least one of yours before. For right now, I just skipped forward. So for next week we have...

What Happens in Vegas by lostinmysticfalls Published 12/7/13 One shot She's quite good...there may be some smut...

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9905868...ppens-In-Vegas

Dancing With The Devil also by lostinmysticfalls Published 1/7/14 One shot definitely smut

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9998129...with-the-Devil

Stitched Up by Become My Obsession 1/6/14 Two Chapters Not traditional Charloe per se...but I feel like it's in there, plus some great platonic Marlie and Miloe...

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9998470/1/Stitched-Up

New Traditions by Rusalka Girl Published 12/13/14 Christmas Drabble

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9922904/1/New-Traditions

So for next week, guys, I think we'll be meeting on the new Charloe thread on the couples board. Lemon and I are trying to see if there is a different format that will serve us better, but for now, we'll stay on the Forum.
Thanks for posting the stories for next week Ice -- you do such a great job for all of us!

I don't know which of mine you've done either, haha. I think Lemon told me in an email or PM, but I don't remember...this is what happens when you exist on 3 hours of sleep per night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonSupreme (View Post)
I will pass that along. I can't imagine it will be a problem...and I don't think you'll be alone. I think we've had five stories posted so far? Something like that.... So still a lot to go.
All right, good. I don't want to be the only one!
Old 12-09-2014, 09:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvMyThesaurus (View Post)
I don't care what we discuss first! Lemon mentioned Jeremy last week, so, we could start there...

Jeremy, Jeremy oh how I love him..... Why? because he's funny and sarcastic and I bet he's just hell in the sack... sigh I know that Bass is everyone's favorite (mine too), but JB is a very VERY close second for me...and in real life, honestly he's the one I'd gravitate to more.... don't know why exactly.

I curse the writers who decided to kill him. That was wasteful and wrong and they deserve to be punished. haha And not the good kind of punishment either.
Old 12-09-2014, 09:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Night Irish!

BTW, what's going to happen to the Charloe threads with the board closing in a couple days? Are we going to lose these threads? Or are they going to be moved there as well? I haven't made my way through all of them and there's some awesome Charloe stuff in here...I'll have to speed up obviously, haha.

LOVED your latest updates Ice and Lemon! There's been some fantastic Charloe stories lately...

Thanks for posting the stories for next week Ice -- you do such a great job for all of us!

I don't know which of mine you've done either, haha. I think Lemon told me in an email or PM, but I don't remember...this is what happens when you exist on 3 hours of sleep per night.

All right, good. I don't want to be the only one!
OK, so Jeremy Baker is our first topic of discussion then...should he have been killed? Or was he really killed? And how many of us fanfic writers have brought him back to life...more than once?
Old 12-09-2014, 09:52 PM
Loyal Fan

I wonder about Jeremy's private life and what he got up to. I have the feeling he was quite naughty. Do we know what he did for a living before the blackout? It's really a shame we didn't get him in that scene in 2x06 when Miles, Bass, and Neville were in that camp. It would have been a perfect fit for him.

He injected humor so easily into a show that desperately needed it. Aaron always fell a bit flat for me (in more ways than one) and Jeremy did a really good job with juts a few seconds of screentime.

Quote:
Jeremy, Jeremy oh how I love him..... Why? because he's funny and sarcastic and I bet he's just hell in the sack... sigh I know that Bass is everyone's favorite (mine too), but JB is a very VERY close second for me...and in real life, honestly he's the one I'd gravitate to more.... don't know why exactly.

I curse the writers who decided to kill him. That was wasteful and wrong and they deserve to be punished. haha And not the good kind of punishment either.
Jeremy was great. He was sarcastic and witty, and one of the only tethers Bass had to his rapidly shredding sanity. Jeremy's execution was in a lot of ways the end of the Monroe Republic. There was little else holding Bass to his humanity and memory of who he used to be.

Killing him off was a very bad move, but what else would we expect from those awful show-runners.

Quote:
OK, so Jeremy Baker is our first topic of discussion then...should he have been killed? Or was he really killed? And how many of us fanfic writers have brought him back to life...more than once?
Definitely shouldn't have been killed -- what a waste!

I might be one of the few who hasn't attempted that feat yet, haha.
Old 12-09-2014, 09:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Jeremy would be a very close second for me as well Lemon....I just tell myself that the guards that were ordered to kill him were his friends and actually helped him get away that's my story and it makes me happy!!!
Old 12-09-2014, 09:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlreeve1 (View Post)
Jeremy would be a very close second for me as well Lemon....I just tell myself that the guards that were ordered to kill him were his friends and actually helped him get away that's my story and it makes me happy!!!
I like that theory.
Old 12-09-2014, 10:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Why did Jeremy and Neville remain only captains for so long? You'd think they would have moved higher up the food chain during the time they were in uniform.

With Jeremy, I have a theory that he actively sought NOT to be promoted and with Miles and Bass as his friends he could probably get away with it. Neville on the other hand...maybe Miles and even Bass (in a saner time) couldn't stand what a manipulative brown-noser he was?

And yes, I think Jeremy would have been great in bed...making a gal laugh and giving her orgasms at the same time!

Last edited by ILuvMyThesaurus; 12-09-2014 at 10:10 PM
Old 12-09-2014, 10:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlreeve1 (View Post)
I loved Jeremy and thought it was a total wast to kill him off, he would have made an excellent addition to season 2 and helping to take down the patriots...it was a stupid stupid move on the writers part...but like we've already said before, it's not surprising for them to make a stupid move.

My main Revolution stories have been The Red Carmaro stories, and Jeremy isn't in them...I might have to change that...I could easily write him in...hmmm....
Old 12-09-2014, 10:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I like that theory.
Well, we all know Jeremy isn't really dead...he's in Canada!
Old 12-09-2014, 10:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Why did Jeremy and Neville remain only captains for so long? You'd think they would have moved higher up the food chain during the time they were in uniform.

With Jeremy, I have a theory that he actively sought NOT to be promoted. Neville on the other hand...maybe Miles and even Bass (in a saner time) couldn't stand what a manipulative brown-noser he was?

And yes, I think Jeremy would have been great in bed...making a gal laugh and giving her orgasms at the same time!
I think you have something with Baker not wanting to be promoted. He seemed content to be a supportive figure...and he was good at it until Bass went a bit nuts.

Neville has always been a mystery to me. Clearly he was always self serving. Why did they keep him around at all? Strausser was evil, but he seemed loyal at least. Neville wouldn't know loyal if it smacked him in the face.

But I digress... Jeremy in bed. mmmmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandiPandi88 (View Post)
I loved Jeremy and thought it was a total wast to kill him off, he would have made an excellent addition to season 2 and helping to take down the patriots...it was a stupid stupid move on the writers part...but like we've already said before, it's not surprising for them to make a stupid move.

My main Revolution stories have been The Red Carmaro stories, and Jeremy isn't in them...I might have to change that...I could easily write him in...hmmm....
YES YES YES!!!!!
Old 12-09-2014, 10:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

With Jeremy, I have a theory that he actively sought NOT to be promoted. Neville on the other hand...maybe Miles and even Bass (in a saner time) couldn't stand what a manipulative brown-noser he was?

I like that theory...all of them lol
I think he would like the title of Captain and the respect that comes with it, but wouldn't want the added responsibility of a higher rank. He liked having fun too much for that, and he could see first hand the toll the higher ranks took after a while.
Old 12-09-2014, 10:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandiPandi88 (View Post)
I like that theory...all of them lol
I think he would like the title of Captain and the respect that comes with it, but wouldn't want the added responsibility of a higher rank. He liked having fun too much for that, and he could see first hand the toll the higher ranks took after a while.
Okay guys... I had four hours of sleep last night and it's catching up with me. I'm going to bed...where I shall dream about Jeremy if I'm lucky.

Thanks Randi for your review. You're a peach. Glad you gave my story a try
Old 12-09-2014, 10:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I also sort of wonder if there was no higher rank when it was Miles and Bass...like the two Generals and then nothing but Captains beneath them. Neville becomes a Major years later after Miles is long gone...
Old 12-09-2014, 10:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Good night Lemon and dream sweet dreams of Jeremy! What review? Did I miss another new Lemon story?!

I edited this stuff out of one of my comments but then decided to ask anyway, haha.

Do you gals think Jeremy always called Miles and Bass sir/general/president?

Jeremy's reaction to finding Miles was interesting. What's your take on it? He seemed almost happy to see him. Then that little talk they had as Jeremy marched Miles away, I think he was trying to get at the point that he thought Bass needed him back. Selfish-Miles with his boy thinking. Yes, let's avoid talking and just try to shoot our best friend in the head...use your words Miles!

Quote:
I also sort of wonder if there was no higher rank when it was Miles and Bass...like the two Generals and then nothing but Captains beneath them. Neville becomes a Major years later after Miles is long gone...
There was that Colonel Faber that Neville got killed in S1, so there was more of a hierarchy it seemed. Maybe it was like that when Miles was in charge. Ugh, why couldn't we have gotten more flashbacks about the formation of the Republic? These writers...

Last edited by ILuvMyThesaurus; 12-09-2014 at 10:18 PM
Old 12-09-2014, 10:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Good night Lemon and dream sweet dreams of Jeremy! What review? Did I miss another new Lemon story?!

I edited this stuff out of one of my comments but then decided to ask anyway, haha.

Do you gals think Jeremy always called Miles and Bass sir/general/president?

Jeremy's reaction to finding Miles was interesting. What's your take on it? He seemed almost happy to see him. Then that little talk they had as Jeremy marched Miles away, I think he was trying to get at the point that he thought Bass needed him back. Selfish-Miles with his boy thinking. Yes, let's avoid talking and just try to shoot our best friend in the head...use your words Miles

There was that Colonel Faber that Neville got killed in S1, so there was more of a hierarchy it seemed...
Ah...see I didn't remember that then...

As far as Jeremy calling them sir/general...I sort of wonder if that started after Miles left too, when Bass just really lost it. I mean, maybe when they were in public, he may have used the title out of respect, but in private, I think it was different back then. There's so much that they didn't explain to us that it pisses me right off...