Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-01-2014, 05:40 PM
New Fan

Not liking the fact that they have posted every clip and video extra going back to season one on NBC. If this were an essay, I'd call that a conclusion. Man, I was really hoping Crisis and Believe sinking would give the show a chance. If the numbers bounce back up again, there may be hope, but we cannot stay at 1.2 or lower. Dvr that sucker and watch the same day. They're putting those numbers in too. Nielson is still the (stupidly) reigning king, but the dvr numbers do get added in a bit. Watch on their website. Post on websites. Create some chatter. I even reopened my Facebook account (bletch) so I could follow their page. Maybe we can get some notice.
Old 04-01-2014, 07:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by saprater (View Post)
Not liking the fact that they have posted every clip and video extra going back to season one on NBC. If this were an essay, I'd call that a conclusion. Man, I was really hoping Crisis and Believe sinking would give the show a chance. If the numbers bounce back up again, there may be hope, but we cannot stay at 1.2 or lower. Dvr that sucker and watch the same day. They're putting those numbers in too. Nielson is still the (stupidly) reigning king, but the dvr numbers do get added in a bit. Watch on their website. Post on websites. Create some chatter. I even reopened my Facebook account (bletch) so I could follow their page. Maybe we can get some notice.
Haven't those clips always been available? I watched them maybe a month or two ago because there were a ton I hadn't seen before. I think they just made it easier for people to find by putting them all in one place and marketing them as "unedited/uncensored."
Old 04-01-2014, 07:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by saprater (View Post)
I agree. I always watch the night of, then next day I watch it again on dvr. We definitely need some chatter especially after the mixup on what day the show is really on(it is on tomorrow in case anyone was given inaccurate info!). Also, this is an important episode, this is one where I think they expect higher numbers with promoting a fan fave death, so if the numbers are low, then I bet they will cancel it. If the numbers are 1.4,1.5, I think we will have a chance at renewal. I could strangle spoiler tv for giving that wrong info, I hope people are starting to realize now that it is on tomorrow.
Old 04-01-2014, 09:39 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by neon-tiger (View Post)
Haven't those clips always been available? I watched them maybe a month or two ago because there were a ton I hadn't seen before. I think they just made it easier for people to find by putting them all in one place and marketing them as "unedited/uncensored."
I've seen those clips scattered but never put together like that. I guess it's the teacher in me, but the first thing I think of is that it's a summarizing activity. LoL

I probably should stop overthinking these things; it's nerves. I want them to renew if Charloe is given. Don't know how I'd feel if it's abandoned again. Would be frustrated if we're given just hints now and then and cancellation hits. Just so many variables and so much of it unknown.
Old 04-02-2014, 06:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

It's Revolution Wednesday!!!

Team Charloe!!
#CHARLOE
#RENEWREVOLUTION
#SHIRTLESSDAVIDLYONS (Wait, that isn't one, but it should be....)
Old 04-02-2014, 07:40 AM
Extreme Fan

^^^^

Shirtless David Lyons is correct.

I just want to see Jason die... That is all. I like JD, but I don't think that they used the character of Jason properly. Jason could have an awesome story other than his parents and Charlie.

But....TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! I'm grabbing me a bottle of wine. I want to cook my favorite meal for myself. And for some reason I want one of those Turtle Sundae things from Sonics for my dessert.
Old 04-02-2014, 08:50 AM
Addicted Fan

happy birthday!

I'm sad that I can't watch live tonight but I'm sure this thread will inform me of anything pertinent. I hope my bad watching skills doesn't result in cancellation.

team Brooklyn ..CM..CS..FO..MN..DB.. Life is short; let's play a song.
Old 04-02-2014, 09:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Musicchild
happy B day, wish you all the best in your life, +Revolution renew and CHARLOE!!!
Old 04-02-2014, 09:29 AM
Elite Fan

Happy Birthday Musicchild

TV line posted what Rockne S. O'Bannon said about not giving up hope AGAIN today. Maybe NBC wants to create buzz and maybe something will happen in the next episodes. I thought it was weird that they posted that again about Charloe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicchild (View Post)
Unless if he falls of the deep end and Charlie goes with him... With her losing Jason and all (please let the death be Jason..please...please please). I mean we already see Charlie heading that way. Come on now...I know Charloe hearts would beat with pride at the thought of evil Monroe and Charlie.. but not completely evil.
I LOVE this idea.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
TV line posted what Rockne S. O'Bannon said about not giving up hope AGAIN today. Maybe NBC wants to create buzz and maybe something will happen in the next episodes. I thought it was weird that they posted that again about Charloe.

I LOVE this idea.
me to
can you post that link here?

btw, is tv line or spoilertv somehow relited to nbc, I mean can we think that they are doing what NBC wants? if yes, it's really good
Old 04-02-2014, 10:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
huh. I saw that on tumblr and was confused, because clearly this is not new info. well we can only hope.

I would totally be on board if they both went dark together. I don't have any problem rooting for the "villain".

team Brooklyn ..CM..CS..FO..MN..DB.. Life is short; let's play a song.
Old 04-02-2014, 12:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicchild (View Post)
^^^^

Shirtless David Lyons is correct.

I just want to see Jason die... That is all. I like JD, but I don't think that they used the character of Jason properly. Jason could have an awesome story other than his parents and Charlie.

But....TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! I'm grabbing me a bottle of wine. I want to cook my favorite meal for myself. And for some reason I want one of those Turtle Sundae things from Sonics for my dessert.
Happy Birthday MusicChild!!!!!!!!!

here's to hoping you have a great bday and all of your Charloe/David Lyons shirtless dreams come true!(and a great bottle of vino!)
----------
Ring of Fire-that definitely makes me wonder, tv line usually gets a lot of spoilers from all shows, so crossing my fingers for some good news for us Charloe fans tonight!
I am pretty excited for tonight, I have already told my husband that I really can't be talked to between 8-9pm. I will need utter and complete silence during the episode....
Old 04-02-2014, 12:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUSICCHILD!!! We'll be celebrating with you tonight (at least partly) during Revolution I have a bottle of wine too, something tells me I'm going to need it.

Quote:
I got excited for nothing, I thought the answer was actually going to be new but all they did was rehash what O'Bannon said last time. It's like they didn't even try to reach him for comment, they just used what they already had.
Old 04-02-2014, 12:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

This is what Ring of Fire was talking about on tvline.com:
"
Question: Any scoop for Revolution‘s Charloe fans? While Monroe has shown signs of jealousy of Charlie’s relationship with his son, all signs indicate the coffin on this relationship has been sealed shut. They seemingly hate each other. –Karen
Ausiello: “Never give up hope” continues to be the mantra of executive producer Rockne S. O’Bannon. As he tells us, “Sure, Charlie and Connor are a natural hook-up. But there’s no denying that Charlie and Monroe have history. Certainly that’s on Monroe’s mind. Stay tuned.” BONUS SCOOP: In the coming weeks, Revolution will uncork its most mind-blowing episode yet."
---------------
I can't help but wonder if they are going to do something like it was all a dream sequence due to the nanites/nano.....that would let us reverse course and Charlie never would have slept with Connor....IMHO, that would be awesome, even though I have liked the season, I wish something like that would happen so Charlie/Connor sexcapade could be erased.....Even if that isn't the case, it'll probably have something to do with the nano since it is a sci-fi show. Truly hope ratings are spectacular tonight.
-----
MusicChild, we need you to use one of your birthday wishes and hope for great ratings to save our show!
Old 04-02-2014, 12:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charloe (View Post)
btw, is tv line or spoilertv somehow relited to nbc, I mean can we think that they are doing what NBC wants? if yes, it's really good
TVline has a lot of inside info and they talk to showrunners, producers, etc so imo NBC wanted that comment out there again. Especially because tvline chooses what fan questions to answer and they chose a Charloe question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by priya1008 (View Post)
I would totally be on board if they both went dark together. I don't have any problem rooting for the "villain".
I wish we could get a villain couple or at least a dark couple but it seems tv always kills the possibility of any of these pairings because all the romances have to make everyone "better".