Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-02-2014, 05:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_Monroe fan (View Post)
I completely agree. I think it's just a matter of time before he either betrays them or gets fed up with not having his "republic" yet and leaves. Where he goes I don't know, I can't decide if I care or not. Don't think I really do. He is just so whiny and always getting held up. I think it would be great if he got fed up and left cause I don't see Bass making a move on Charlie or her getting back into his line of vision again until Connor is out of the picture. He isn't going to step on Connor's toes, but Bass obviously doesn't like it with the "not Charlie" comment and "chose to screw a Monroe" comment.

I watched that entire video of Tracy. She seems like a fun person. I also like how close it seems they all are.

Hey I think this is my 100th comment! I have some catching up to do with some of you guys in the thousands!
This is something I've never understood. If he lived with a Mexican mobster, why the hell is he so spoiled, immature and green?

I hate to say it,but I wish that Tom does kill him. Maybe both will die,but still. It's not as if he's pulling his weight. Aaron is an island character,but if he joined the group again,he'd help a lot.
Old 05-03-2014, 05:45 AM
Addicted Fan

interesting theories about Connor. hmmm. the nano theory especially.

yeah, something is up. we've seen him go from whipping the crap out of his own father to being this wimpy punk in just a few episodes. maybe the writers neutered him intentionally so that we will all be "surprised" when he turns. who knows? but yeah, if it happens, poor Bass.

team Brooklyn ..CM..CS..FO..MN..DB.. Life is short; let's play a song.
Old 05-03-2014, 06:04 AM
Extreme Fan

It is starting to be a little clear for me. That look that Conner had after Charlie said something about is Monroe the one who he wants to follow. I think that look was not about Monroe being a killer, but Conner looking like he has to beat Monroe to get to wherever he wants to go.
Old 05-03-2014, 08:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

I didn't even wanted to come here after last episode, I'm still in shock, why are they pissing fans so hard??? I just can't understand for what was needed this kiss...
this was even worse then Connor and Charlie's sex, at list I was prepared that something would be between them...
Old 05-03-2014, 02:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't think anyone was a fan of that kiss except for like a tiny, tiny part of the fandom. But for the most part everyone was like WHAT THE F… It was crazy. Man, it took me a while to recover after it happened and I honestly don't think I can re-watch that episode for a while. The whole Philly thing was a bit expected, although I didn't think they'd bring it up just like that. I think what bothered me the most is that they were arguing over something so stupid, while Charlie was out there almost getting killed by Neville. I also wouldn't have cared as much if Bass hadn't kissed Rachel. It really rubbed me the wrong way… but I can see why he did it. And Elizabeth saying the kiss seemed like one thing but was something entirely different, makes me think there was absolutely no romantic feelings involved whatsoever.

I understand a lot of shippers are ready to jump ship but it's not the end of the world. We handled the Connor/Charlie scene, and like someone else pointed out, in a very effed up way, Charlie & Bass are now even. Now's the time to remain strong as a fandom and get the show renewed. I love it too much to see it go, it would break my heart.

I absolutely adored the Tracy interview videos. She is so cute and I loved that she didn't want to give her personal opinion about which side she was on when it came to Charloe. Although, her telling us that her aunt ships it and then saying "Yeah" when the interviewer said "everyone's on board," kinda tells us she doesn't mind it one bit. And who would? It's David Lyons after all. Also, she was intrigued enough by one Charloe video to keep watching more haha
Old 05-03-2014, 03:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

^
yeah, I didn't thought that they will go to that soup opera direction - Bass and Miles share 2 women, Rachel slept with everyone.... I just don't understand WHY???

I want S3 to, of course, but if they are going to piss us like that and make Bass and Rachel flirting and so, of make Bass power hungry (bad way, though I like that "bad" Bass) and friend betrayer.... I really don't want another season just to be mad...
I'm sure you all understand me

p.s. thank you for Tracy's interview!
Old 05-03-2014, 06:24 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by neon-tiger (View Post)
And Elizabeth saying the kiss seemed like one thing but was something entirely different, makes me think there was absolutely no romantic feelings involved whatsoever.
Haven't had the heart to watch that Revolution Revealed vid yet...don't know if I can. I want to just erase that scene from my memory.

Quote:
I understand a lot of shippers are ready to jump ship but it's not the end of the world. We handled the Connor/Charlie scene, and like someone else pointed out, in a very effed up way, Charlie & Bass are now even. Now's the time to remain strong as a fandom and get the show renewed. I love it too much to see it go, it would break my heart.
I know I was really, really mad when I saw Happy Endings. Then I came to this board and found enough comments leading me to possibility of Charloe that I started watching again. I'm hoping it's the same here. However, I am the type to shut my eyes and hide behind my hands during parts of films I can't stand to watch (scared, disgusted, embarrassed...or whatever), so I'm going to just lurk a bit until someone gives me hope. If they do take Monroe down that horrible Rachel path, I don't want to be there to bear witness. I still haven't watched that whole scene yet either. As I was watching the ep, I logged on and I read a comment here that went sort of OMG..what just happened. I then FF until I saw Bass and Rachel arguing. I liked some of the name-calling but got this weird vibe (Spidey senses tingling) and so FF again (but slower) and saw the scene from hell. Yuck. All that kept running through my mind was a quote from The Doors where Meg Ryan's character remarked "I can't believe you stuck your **** into that."

Quote:
I didn't even wanted to come here after last episode, I'm still in shock, why are they pissing fans so hard???
Feel you, and I don't know why either. I mean, why can't they just have them going forward and throw these things in their way instead of practically ignoring the attraction completely? No one wants a straight line to happiness. We can deal with the challenges. But we need something more than ambiguous comments and an occasional look that could possibly be construed as attraction. I'm tired of having to interpret things as being Charloe; I just want Charloe.

And then the shed thing. Man, that had so much potential. At the very least, they should have pushed the envelope. Had the Ben construct keep needling Miles until he lost it and killed pseudo-Ben. In his horror at what he is capable of, Miles burns the shed down, and then is shaken when he realizes that it's not quite a hallucination b/c the blood is still visible on his hands. But that whole smashing his hand into the mirror and then burning it down storyline was just lame.

Last edited by saprater; 05-03-2014 at 06:43 PM
Old 05-04-2014, 04:39 AM
Extreme Fan

You guys all are still so upset about this. I don´t even know why i am not because i absolutely despise Rachel. For me this whole scene was only there to clear the air between those two so they can finally move on from their hatred for each other which can only be good for charloe. Yeah well, maybe i watched to many soap operas so i am used to crap like this.
Old 05-04-2014, 09:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylarc (View Post)
You guys all are still so upset about this. I don´t even know why i am not because i absolutely despise Rachel. For me this whole scene was only there to clear the air between those two so they can finally move on from their hatred for each other which can only be good for charloe. Yeah well, maybe i watched to many soap operas so i am used to crap like this.

Same here,but I'm not super pissed because the show killed off the last threat to Rachel/Miles. He doesn't want her at all, he was just trying to prove a point and make her stfu. I despise Rachel as well and the truth is,she just always thinks that her lady parts are the solution for everything. She stayed with Ben and had children to keep him with her,she slept with his brother because she thought that she was in love with him and now she slept with Monroe because she probably thought that she'd get liberties if she did.

Rachel had referred to sex with Miles as a "cheesy fling" in flashbacks last year. How the hell did that fly through the window? Easy: Rachel latched onto the only man around,b/c she sees Aaron as a sister. God, she would have probably slept with Neville to keep him away from Danny.

If Tracy and David are behind it and they say others are too,then there's no need to fret. On TVD, Bonnie and Jeremy fans were pissed off when he cheated with Anna in S3. In their case,it was a big deal,it broke them up and the couple is treated like crap by the writers and producers.

We're lucky and there's no real chance that our ship will get sunk. Rachel is obsessed with Miles and Monroe is obsessed with Miles. It's the real reason they were fighting and it was a power struggle. Monroe won, plain and simple.
Old 05-04-2014, 10:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

So, I was being positive a few days ago, and now the negative keeps creeping through.
I have a bad feeling Revo is getting cancelled. I just think it is a little strange for NBC to go ahead and let us know all of the synopsis for the last episodes of the season. I'm sure it is to drum up ratings, but I think NBC could give a rats behind at this point. I feel like I could have drawn out a better plan for NBC in crayon and it would have done better than how they have handled Revolution.
Regardless, I agree with below, don think the kiss is a big deal. I truly hope the show doesn't get cancelled, but if it does, I really really hope I at least get a little piece of Charloe in the last episode to make us all happy
Old 05-04-2014, 11:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm not saying that kiss means something big, I even hadn't thought about any feelings, but the fact already is to much! there is already really to much between Bass and Charlie even if he hadn't "killed" his family and wasn't her fathers age, there are to many other sexual relationships between them

about Rachel I'm not talking anymore, I never hated character so much, I used to posted about how she annoys me, but now I even can't talk about her.

and shed, it was so obvious that episode 1 and last episode were in very different places, they didn't have that planed, it's a fact,
blood on Miles face, when he is out (ep 1 version) he has so much blood on his face and they couldn't manage to explain this, he only punched the mirror
Old 05-04-2014, 11:55 AM
Addicted Fan

aw I hope everyone will cheer up soon. Charloe, you do realize that Tracy may have watched your fan videos? how awesome is that?

season 2 is in the can, there's nothing more to do. Charloe is the buzz, and it hasn't even happened, it's only a beautiful dream. our best chance is a season 3, so we HAVE keep watching. keep the faith.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
If Tracy and David are behind it and they say others are too,then there's no need to fret.
This. no matter what happens, this consolation really makes it ok for me. almost time for a new thread. I am here to start it when the times comes.

Old 05-04-2014, 12:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_Monroe fan (View Post)
I have a bad feeling Revo is getting cancelled. I just think it is a little strange for NBC to go ahead and let us know all of the synopsis for the last episodes of the season. I'm sure it is to drum up ratings, but I think NBC could give a rats behind at this point. I feel like I could have drawn out a better plan for NBC in crayon and it would have done better than how they have handled Revolution.
Regardless, I agree with below, don think the kiss is a big deal. I truly hope the show doesn't get cancelled, but if it does, I really really hope I at least get a little piece of Charloe in the last episode to make us all happy
yeah i think you might be right. I don´t want to be to negative just want to be realistic. Its almost certain that NBC will renew Parenthood and with that they almost have no time slot left for Revolution because of all the new shows they picked up. The only hope i have left is that they give Revolution a season with 13 episodes and put it with Grimm on fridays before Hannibals new season starts.
Old 05-04-2014, 12:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by priya1008 (View Post)
Charloe, you do realize that Tracy may have watched your fan videos? how awesome is that?
ouu, it would be great!!!
and I liked so much that interview because she spoke about her reactions and feelings on Charloe, it was very interesting for me, if only we could get similar interview with David
Old 05-04-2014, 01:11 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylarc (View Post)
The only hope i have left is that they give Revolution a season with 13 episodes and put it with Grimm on fridays before Hannibals new season starts.
i would totally be ok with this scenario.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charloe (View Post)
if only we could get similar interview with David
that would be amazing, but i think it's pretty clear how he feels.

new thread!