Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2012, 07:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Add me here please

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelia (View Post)
Yeah they have a great chemistry, the scene in front of the window just screaming "CHEMISTRY" and in all their scenes there's this tension all around the place and like you say this is not meant to be right. And this is funny because the only relationships who should not happen on this show are probably the only ones to have this crazy chemistry.
This is what I've found for Liz I think shes does have a great chemistry to everyone..im not obsessed about the shipper but love to seeing Liz the chemistry of any actors

Quote:
Yes I agree, something happened between these two in the past
This is what i doubt about title thread 'we used to be friends or used to be more than friends' in my theory they were close friend or lovers before Rachel ended up to Ben and thats the reason Bass turned to bad/evil behavior and i read somewhere speculation some are wishes charlie could be Bass child.I want areal revelation soon.
Old 11-23-2012, 09:04 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamae (View Post)
Add me here please

This is what i doubt about title thread 'we used to be friends or used to be more than friends' in my theory they were close friend or lovers before Rachel ended up to Ben and thats the reason Bass turned to bad/evil behavior and i read somewhere speculation some are wishes charlie could be Bass child.I want areal revelation soon.
You're added

Yeah, I think they were lovers at some point because Monroe seems really attracted to her.
Aww I heard this speculation yesterday then a week ago I heard it was Danny
And I thought Danny and Monroe were more alike than Charlie and Monroe, so more logical but who knows?
Old 11-23-2012, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

I haven't seen Elizabeth in a lot, this, Loving and the Santa Claus movies but she did have chemistry with most people she worked with.

And I think David has chemistry with most women he has scenes with, and I have been following him for a long time.

So not surprised there are sparks between the two actors.

So she was suppose to be Monroe's girlfriend? We might find out she was his girlfriend in the past, then hooked up with Ben instead.

Would explain the sort of love and hate he has for her.

Would be interesting if one of the kids was his.
Old 11-23-2012, 12:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariem201 (View Post)
So she was suppose to be Monroe's girlfriend? We might find out she was his girlfriend in the past, then hooked up with Ben instead.

Would explain the sort of love and hate he has for her.

Would be interesting if one of the kids was his.
Possible, she said he was a womanizer before, so maybe she was with him and then he cheated on her something like that and then she met Ben.

About the kids, more I think about it and more I think that's such a crazy idea I mean how it could be possible? Unless she cheated on Ben at some point?

This scene just kills me everytime I watch it

X
Old 11-23-2012, 12:23 PM
Master Fan

LOL, Charlie could be. She could have been pregnant when she left him then met Ben after.

But Danny couldn't.

I adore ben so I would hate for rachel to have cheated on him, with either Monroe or Miles (because that is a distinct possibility too).

But anything before would be possible.

Could see Ben knowing and, good guy that he is, accepting Charlie as his.

They do repeat many times that Bass was and is a womanizer so she could have left him because she thought he would never want a kid.

Rachel seems so vulnerable here. Love how Elizabeth can switch from vulnerable and sweet to badass in one split second. That is talent.

And she seemed to get through to Bass for one nano second here. His face in that scene looks sad and regretful, wityh just a hint of guilt.

One of the rare moments where his former good side seems to war with his bad ones and where he seems to miss the good guy he used to be.

Great acting there. Probably my favorite scene of them too.
Old 11-23-2012, 12:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariem201 (View Post)
LOL, Charlie could be. She could have been pregnant when she left him then met Ben after.

But Danny couldn't.

I adore ben so I would hate for rachel to have cheated on him, with either Monroe or Miles (because that is a distinct possibility too).

But anything before would be possible.

Could see Ben knowing and, good guy that he is, accepting Charlie as his.

They do repeat many times that Bass was and is a womanizer so she could have left him because she thought he would never want a kid.

Rachel seems so vulnerable here. Love how Elizabeth can switch from vulnerable and sweet to badass in one split second. That is talent.

And she seemed to get through to Bass for one nano second here. His face in that scene looks sad and regretful, wityh just a hint of guilt.

One of the rare moments where his former good side seems to war with his bad ones and where he seems to miss the good guy he used to be.

Great acting there. Probably my favorite scene of them too.
That's why I love this scene so much because during a few seconds she got him, he was like you said "the man he used to be". I think Rachel or Miles will probably be the only ones to have the possibility to bring him back on the good side. They have the biggest hold on his old him.
Old 11-24-2012, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Seriously? She was supposed to be Monroe's girlfriend? So they really thought about it. That could explain why they use their chemistry on screen without crossing the line of lovers... for now.
Seriously! There you go:

Quote:
Revolution | The Cubs “losing” the World Series wasn’t the only tweak made to the Revolution pilot. While the plan was always for Charlie’s mom Rachel to be alive, the way that twist played out in the original pilot, with Rescue Me‘s Andrea Roth in the role, was a bit different. For one, Rachel’s status among the living was revealed at the end of the first episode. Secondly, it originally took place in General Monroe’s tent, when she stepped out from behind one of the privacy screens (see screen grab, right). Explaining the rewrite that came with the Elizabeth Mitchell recast, exec producer Eric Kripke told me, “We wanted to establish that character correctly, and my honest problem was that when she shows up in the tent in the [original] pilot, it’s sort of implied that she’s Monroe’s lover. A little. And I don’t know where that story goes! But I do know where a story goes where she’s introduced in a very different way” — namely, as someone clearly being held captive by Monroe’s minions. All told, “We’re launching that story in a different way with a different circumstance,” Kripke says, “which will give us a much cleaner line as we move forward with Rachel’s story.”
Once Upon a Time, Grey’s Anatomy, Castle, Revolution Spoilers - TVLine
Old 11-24-2012, 06:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwell Sisters (View Post)
Thank you, well, that could explain this ambiguity between them on the show. But they really missed something here because having them being a couple could have bring some romantic stuff and MORE DRAMA. But I'm kinda glad they play out on this ambiguity because that's pretty amazing to watch.
Old 11-24-2012, 11:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks very much for creating this thread. I really like when these two are together.

On Rachel supposedly being Bass' lover... I'm glad the writers decided to change it. The way Rachel was showed alive is much cooler. And I would have a completely different opinion on her if she was showed as Bass' lover. Not to mention Ben is such a good man that I don't want to imagine Rachel cheating on him, even after some years away from Ben. She's still wearing her wedding ring and all.

However, I like the idea that if they ever had something, it was in the past, before Rachel got to know/marry Ben and it is going back now that they had spent all those years near each other. Or maybe the attraction was always there, but for many reasons nothing ever happened and someday it will happen.

Back in the first episodes, I actually thought Bass was attracted to Rachel and that's why he liked to touch her, smell her, feel her. And Rachel, I was never sure about Rachel. She did say she liked the old Bass, so maybe there is something more about it. But right now, I think Bass doesn't care about her and Rachel hates him.

Either way, I hope we continue to see more and more of them.

Old 11-25-2012, 06:43 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveJules! (View Post)
Thanks very much for creating this thread. I really like when these two are together.

On Rachel supposedly being Bass' lover... I'm glad the writers decided to change it. The way Rachel was showed alive is much cooler. And I would have a completely different opinion on her if she was showed as Bass' lover. Not to mention Ben is such a good man that I don't want to imagine Rachel cheating on him, even after some years away from Ben. She's still wearing her wedding ring and all.

However, I like the idea that if they ever had something, it was in the past, before Rachel got to know/marry Ben and it is going back now that they had spent all those years near each other. Or maybe the attraction was always there, but for many reasons nothing ever happened and someday it will happen.

Back in the first episodes, I actually thought Bass was attracted to Rachel and that's why he liked to touch her, smell her, feel her. And Rachel, I was never sure about Rachel. She did say she liked the old Bass, so maybe there is something more about it. But right now, I think Bass doesn't care about her and Rachel hates him.

Either way, I hope we continue to see more and more of them.
Well, I'm sure Monroe is still attracted to her, the way he is with her, like you say "the way he touch her". But we don't know yet if something happened between them while she was captive, or maybe she never crossing the line but Monroe being with her all this time developed a sort of "thing" for her, and it could explain why he say "What do I want? Rachel, as if you don't know, as if you don't know what I've always wanted" at the end it was related to Ben but I'm sure this conversation was about something more deeper than that.

And I hope we'll see some scenes between these two in the fall finale
Old 11-25-2012, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Thank you, well, that could explain this ambiguity between them on the show. But they really missed something here because having them being a couple could have bring some romantic stuff and MORE DRAMA. But I'm kinda glad they play out on this ambiguity because that's pretty amazing to watch.
You're welcome, I think that explains it as well. It's like they didn't back down from that storyline entirely.
Old 11-25-2012, 05:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwell Sisters (View Post)
You're welcome, I think that explains it as well. It's like they didn't back down from that storyline entirely.
Yeah, maybe they thought it was too easy so they turned it out in a more subtle way.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:42 PM
Extreme Fan

I noticed this is the first time Bass got really mad about something. I mean, he yelled at Rachel. In episode 8, colonel Faber hides information about his son being a rebel and Bass finds out his son has enough munition to kill him (he actually says the word blow ), but we didn't get this kind of reaction. So maybe wanting to kill him isn't the main problem, Rachel would be just one more person trying to do it. Maybe his huge madness was because it was Rachel, of all the people.

Quote:
or maybe she never crossing the line but Monroe being with her all this time developed a sort of "thing" for her, and it could explain why he say "What do I want? Rachel, as if you don't know, as if you don't know what I've always wanted" at the end it was related to Ben but I'm sure this conversation was about something more deeper than that.
After the episode 5 aired, I thought about it too. That maybe he started to feel something for her during Rachel's time as a prisoner and that it was something he didn't expect to happen.

Old 11-26-2012, 07:24 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveJules! (View Post)
I noticed this is the first time Bass got really mad about something. I mean, he yelled at Rachel. In episode 8, colonel Faber hides information about his son being a rebel and Bass finds out his son has enough munition to kill him (he actually says the word blow ), but we didn't get this kind of reaction. So maybe wanting to kill him isn't the main problem, Rachel would be just one more person trying to do it. Maybe his huge madness was because it was Rachel, of all the people.

After the episode 5 aired, I thought about it too. That maybe he started to feel something for her during Rachel's time as a prisoner and that it was something he didn't expect to happen.
Yeah, he had this reaction because it was Rachel, for now she's the only one person who reminds him his past, and he's different with her because they used to be friends, and I think it's worst for him to be betray by the only person who knew him so well.
Spoiler:

Maybe he hates himself for it, because he want to be profesionnal and a good leader but maybe Rachel is his weakness, because they knew each other in the past and maybe also because he feel something for her and he dont have the right. And Rachel was smart because she knew this and she used it till last week where it didn't work out...
Old 11-27-2012, 01:24 AM
New Fan

This is the most interesting dynamic on the show. Monroe is drawn to her but is it because he's attracted to her or she's the last reminder of who he used to be or all of the above? Despite everything I don't get the sense that Rachel is *truly* afraid of Monroe, which is weird since he's held her captive. But he could have had her killed at anytime but didn't. I hope they use the chemistry between them even more when the show returns especially with Miles now in the mix.

Last edited by stellastoryteller; 11-27-2012 at 01:31 AM