Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2014, 03:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Wild Canary {Laurel Lance & Ted Grant} #1: Because she went to him for help

I didn't see any for this ship so I thought I would start one.

I'm really excited by this

Shippers
(1) Stand by me
(2) Japril
(3) Charlone
(4) HaylijahღEndgame
(5) kiki242
(6) backstreetboysfan
(7) Glader|4|Life
(8) *Dark_Angel*4eva
(9) CarlaTVD
(10) Queen of Babble
(11) Danity Vampyro
(12) Xelphia Kenny
(13) kabous
@mainlyarrow on twitter

Last edited by Charlone; 12-14-2014 at 12:22 PM
Stand by me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 04:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

Can I be added. I don't know about the pics sry
Japril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

If you make a list add me

use the codes [ IMG ] [ / IMG] without spaces, and between them put the link of the image
Old 10-24-2014, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll pretty up the OP it's no problem I'll help you out.. Just need gifsets and vids to post in the OP so post them on here and I'll do the rest as well as adding a shipper list when I have more stuff for the OP
Old 10-24-2014, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

I will look for gifs by now, if I find some, I'll edit this post later

EDIT 1: Got it

http://queensarrow.tumblr.com/post/1...-a-lot-of-good

EDIT 2: Again!

Last edited by Charlone; 10-24-2014 at 08:16 PM
Charlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 09:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

May I be added?
kiki242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Can I be added please! .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
backstreetboysfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 10:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

welcome everyone I've got to be honest haven't even watched the episode and already shipping them. I want Laurel to get an interest since i love Olicity and even without Felicity i don't think i could ship Oliver and Laurel.
@mainlyarrow on twitter
Stand by me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 05:05 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stand by me (View Post)
welcome everyone I've got to be honest haven't even watched the episode and already shipping them. I want Laurel to get an interest since i love Olicity and even without Felicity i don't think i could ship Oliver and Laurel.
I'm with u I don't think I can ship Laurel and Oliver. Just like them as friends. Thanks for the welcome
Japril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 07:58 AM
Master Fan

I've seen some people are already calling them WildCanary, were they together on the comic books?
Old 10-25-2014, 08:52 AM
Absolute Fan

At this point in her journey, I don't see Laurel hooking up romantically with anybody until the writers eventually bring her and Oliver back together (which I'm convinced is inevitable, regardless of what happens with Felicity), but I AM intrigued by the possibilities of a platonic relationship developing between her and Ted, especially as he starts to help her become a better fighter.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
DigificWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 09:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter (View Post)
At this point in her journey, I don't see Laurel hooking up romantically with anybody until the writers eventually bring her and Oliver back together (which I'm convinced is inevitable, regardless of what happens with Felicity), but I AM intrigued by the possibilities of a platonic relationship developing between her and Ted, especially as he starts to help her become a better fighter.
I don't know, they have been really hamming it up to the olicity shippers. It's also hard to see Laurel going back to oliver after banging her sister. Again. I also don't think her relationship with Ted will be platonic for the entire time he's on the show. They made him young and hot for a reason.
Old 10-25-2014, 09:12 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki242 (View Post)
I don't know, they have been really hamming it up to the olicity shippers.
[/QUOTE]

What may or may not happen with Felicity has absolutely no bearing on whether or not Oliver and Laurel eventually rekindle their romance.[/QUOTE]

Quote:
It's also hard to see Laurel going back to oliver after banging her sister. Again.
The reason I'm convinced that Laurel and Oliver rekindling their romantic relationship is inevitable has to do with comments that the PtBs behind the series have made.

Also, Laurel's a very forgiving person when it comes to her personal life and Oliver.

Quote:
I also don't think her relationship with Ted will be platonic for the entire time he's on the show. They made him young and hot for a reason.
Age and attractiveness are irrelevant, and are not in any way an indicator - or guarantee - of romantic attraction being developed between Laurel and Ted.

To each their own, though.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
DigificWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 09:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter (View Post)
Also, Laurel's a very forgiving person when it comes to her personal life and Oliver.
Let her realize Oliver's a father because he cheated on her (and lied to her!) while they were in a relationship and we'll see. The fact she and Oliver can be together again, is not saying Laurel&Ted couldn't happen and also it's not saying it'll be the endgame.
However, I think this thread was made more for appreciation than for shipping them together. By now I'm not expecting romance between them, I just want him to be the best teacher for her.
Old 10-25-2014, 09:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

What may or may not happen with Felicity has absolutely no bearing on whether or not Oliver and Laurel eventually rekindle their romance.[/QUOTE]

The reason I'm convinced that Laurel and Oliver rekindling their romantic relationship is inevitable has to do with comments that the PtBs behind the series have made.

Age and attractiveness are irrelevant, and are not in any way an indicator - or guarantee - of romantic attraction being developed between Laurel and Ted.

To each their own, though.[/QUOTE]
Yes, she is forgiving but that may only play for them to be friends and to still have the strong ties between the GA and BC. THIS IS ALSO THE CW, they LOVE their romances and Wild Canary it just may be too tempting to keep it platonic. The way I see it is that it can go either way. The PTB also give mixed answers. One day their practically confirming olicity them the next they don't know.b
Reply   Post New Thread