Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2017, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah nothing official yet, but it's something at least. Theroy definitely need to end up together.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 10-09-2017, 07:38 PM
Master Fan

Well, at least he said it, we will have to wait until they make it official but if Colton says it, he means it.
Old 10-09-2017, 07:40 PM
Elite Fan

Well technically he's said it before. So we can't be 100% sure if it's just another comment of he's always willing to come back to or an indication plans have been made for him to come back. I want to believe it's the latter because he kind of put a time table on it but we can't be sure really.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 10-11-2017, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

I didn't know that

Well, I wish what he says becomes real, and I would love to see him and Thea sharing some time together
Old 10-15-2017, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope it becomes
Old 10-16-2017, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

I think MG has now said Roy is coming back. He's in trouble and for time with Thea.
Old 10-24-2017, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Exactly bringing Roy back as reason for a storyline for Thea
Old 10-24-2017, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

Glad they are always a thing when he comes back. Not sure why he's in trouble stay n though, lol.
Old 10-26-2017, 09:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
I think MG has now said Roy is coming back. He's in trouble and for time with Thea.
That means we will have Theroy
Old 11-28-2017, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Old 12-07-2017, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Old 12-20-2017, 03:52 AM
Master Fan

we need more Theroy!
Old 12-20-2017, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

Ooh pretty gifsets. Thea wanted Roy at Olicity's wedding. Roy is coming back, we will get Theroy! But I'm getting the vibe Thea will leave with him unfortunately.
Old 12-21-2017, 05:23 AM
Master Fan

Well, at least if they end being together...
Old 01-15-2018, 08:44 PM
Elite Fan

^Theroy is back!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top