Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2017, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

Willa is filming 609! So finally some good Thea stuff!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 09:20 PM
Elite Fan

Roy is coming back for an arc. I'm getting the vibe Thea will leave with him unfortunately.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 12-21-2017, 05:24 AM
Master Fan

I don't know. I would like to see Thea as Speedy again
Old 12-21-2017, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Roy is coming back for an arc. I'm getting the vibe Thea will leave with him unfortunately.
Yeah that's my fear. Because Willa had already asked for less episodes for this season so if she Wants to leave completely that would be a way to do it. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she doesn't because it was never the same without her.

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
JustmissRiss23_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 06:15 AM
Master Fan

I hope she doesn't leave. I don't know what Willa has in mind, perhaps she has another projects for the future...
Old 12-22-2017, 09:05 PM
Elite Fan

I definitely don't want her to leave. But if they aren't going to use her, I wouldn't hate her leaving with Roy. At least she'd be happy and safe.
Old 12-23-2017, 06:26 AM
Master Fan

Yes, that would be the best way to see her leave. I always hoped for him to come back. Perhaps they leave but come back for the final season.
Old 12-30-2017, 11:52 PM
Elite Fan

Yes I hope they'd come back for some visits together if that happens. I really am sad about the possibility of her leaving but I do love her and Roy together.
Old 12-31-2017, 05:16 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I definitely don't want her to leave. But if they aren't going to use her, I wouldn't hate her leaving with Roy. At least she'd be happy and safe.
Yeah I don't want Willa to leave, there's still a lot she could do, but if they're writing her out it's best she leave with Roy for a life together. They hinted that she was still thinking about him at the reception so that might be priming us for that storyline.
RubyGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyGrace (View Post)
Yeah I don't want Willa to leave, there's still a lot she could do, but if they're writing her out it's best she leave with Roy for a life together. They hinted that she was still thinking about him at the reception so that might be priming us for that storyline.
Yeah, I just get that feeling that it is what is going to happen. If its the case, its sure shame because it would not be the same without her on the show. I would definitely miss Oliver and Thea scenes.

Old 12-31-2017, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah definitely will not be the same without her. Thea is super duper an important part of Arrow.
Old 01-01-2018, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Yeah definitely will not be the same without her. Thea is super duper an important part of Arrow.
I am keeping my fingers crossed extremely tight hoping that she is going to stick around. I would be sad if she didn't.

Old 01-03-2018, 06:32 AM
Master Fan

I hope she will.
Arrow fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow fan (View Post)
I hope she will.
Yeah, me too.

Old 01-04-2018, 03:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

I totally agree.. but I think she wants out

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
kostilicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread