Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2016, 05:10 PM
Elite Fan

Trying to find something positive to think about, so much negativity in the fandom right now.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 09-26-2016, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

That would be nice, especially if that's when we get our Olicity reunion.
Old 09-26-2016, 05:16 PM
Elite Fan

Him directing would give me hope. They always seem to call him for big Olicity eps. And honestly right now any time this season is possible for a reunion. Until then the season starts and we have real facts to go on we can't rule anything out. They can choose to move forward any time. So 5x09 is possible. Probability remains unknown but it's definitely possible. Even though the 100th mostly sounds like crap, it does sound very emotional and stuff too so it could actually set up a reunion nicely. Visiting other Earths or timelines could give Olicity the final push they need to reunite. Like they see what could've been or could be kind of thing. At least that would salvage the 100th somewhat.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 09-26-2016, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

That would be amazing.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-76,NJH D-176 OSW D-202, J-Hope D-203, Jinyoung-D-224 JK-D-441

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-54 LDH D-412
Old 09-26-2016, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Are you ready?
Old 09-26-2016, 05:19 PM
Elite Fan

SA picked a good bit of fan art Friday and meme Monday stuff featuring Olicity. That was nice too. And I'm still not a fan of the newbies but I did like him trying to reassure the guy upset about just that. If they don't take away from the core characters I can live with them. I watch Arrow for the core characters not bunch of newbies.
Old 09-26-2016, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

There should be little of the newbies in the 100th episode.
Old 09-26-2016, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

4x17 is amazing.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-76,NJH D-176 OSW D-202, J-Hope D-203, Jinyoung-D-224 JK-D-441

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-54 LDH D-412
Old 09-26-2016, 05:21 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah here's hoping. I'm already tired of them, lol. But I think the cast and show runners must be getting that message. Maybe they will keep that in mind from now on. Hopefully.
Old 09-26-2016, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

We shouldn't have had to tell them we don't want a ton of newbies though.
Old 09-26-2016, 05:25 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I'm just saying if they didn't already know that, they should've gotten the message by now, lol. It's good to be vocal. Just not rude.
Old 09-26-2016, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Can we start soon? My computer is being a pain so the sooner, the better.
Old 09-26-2016, 05:26 PM
Elite Fan

Oh yeah sorry. I'm ready.a

Are you ready Hazel?
Old 09-26-2016, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Let's hit play
Old 09-26-2016, 05:28 PM
Elite Fan

Are you ready to hit play Hazel?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top