Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Okay.

There's a new pic on the S&S thread.
Old 09-22-2016, 05:47 PM
Elite Fan

Okay. Thanks.

Where are you at in the ep, so I can be sure I'm not too far ahead.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 09-22-2016, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I've moved to the loft scene with Donna.
Old 09-22-2016, 05:51 PM
Elite Fan

Okay cool.

Did you notice a certain dead someone in that pic on the spoiler thread?
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 09-22-2016, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

Oliver and Felicity walking in all overwhelmed by Donna's pink and purple feather explosion was hilarious and adorable. I love the hand holding.
Old 09-22-2016, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I didn't. *Goes to look really quick.*
Old 09-22-2016, 05:54 PM
Elite Fan

It's not Tommy unfortunately. But it's a big table, he could still be a part of the ep.
Old 09-22-2016, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Pretty sure Colin is busy filming in Chicago.

Are you going to PM the pic to Hazel or do you want me to do it?
Old 09-22-2016, 05:56 PM
Elite Fan

DR films Blue Bloods sometimes on top of Arrow, it's not impossible for Colin to be able to do one episode of Arrow.
Old 09-22-2016, 05:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Pretty sure Colin is busy filming in Chicago.

Are you going to PM the pic to Hazel or do you want me to do it?
You can unless you want me to do it. Doesn't matter to me, just matters that she gets it. Is she saying she won't be on fanforum at all until Saturday?
Old 09-22-2016, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Guest appearance on a show that films in NY is easier than than going from Chicago to Canada though.

I'll do it. I hope she wasn't saying that.
Old 09-22-2016, 06:00 PM
Elite Fan

I'm pretty sure it's basically the same thing. They both are regulars on one show in one country and guest on a different show in a different country. Both cases just come down to scheduling. Chicago is even closer to Van than NY so it is a shorter trip for Colin.
Old 09-22-2016, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Title:
Oh I know that I am here and you are there but we still have our love.
Old 09-22-2016, 06:14 PM
Elite Fan

Sounds good.

Did you pause while we were discussing that pic?
Old 09-22-2016, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Yes, did you?