Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2016, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

That forehead kiss .

She was his last through .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-53,NJH D-153 OSW D-179, J-Hope D-180, Jinyoung-D-201 JK-D-418

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-31 LDH D-389
Old 08-29-2016, 05:54 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah that was just adorable.

What were you guys expecting with for their reunion then? I definitely aimed too high with my hopes, lol.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 08-29-2016, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I wonder if we ever got a last thoughts moment like that with Felicity, what Olicity moment she would see?
Old 08-29-2016, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
We got so much out of that scene! The sweetest head kiss. And "if it's you asking", which is huge deal coming from Oliver. And she was and still is the only woman he's said I love you to face to face onscreen. Love it!

Of course it had my expectations for their reunion way too high, lol.
That scene was so amazing.

Quote:
Love that he ad-libbed a forehead kiss.
I love that as well.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-53,NJH D-153 OSW D-179, J-Hope D-180, Jinyoung-D-201 JK-D-418

Old 08-29-2016, 05:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by backstreetboysfan (View Post)
That forehead kiss .

She was his last through .
Omigosh I about died when she was his last thought. It was so huge! I think I was just screaming endgame, that's so freaking endgame in my head. Because my family would've thought I was nuts if I reacted out loud, lol.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 08-29-2016, 05:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
I wonder if we ever got a last thoughts moment like that with Felicity, what Olicity moment she would see?
Good question. I'm thinking the proposal maybe.
Old 08-29-2016, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Yeah that was just adorable.

What were you guys expecting with for their reunion then? I definitely aimed too high with my hopes, lol.
You mean their 3X12 reunion? I was expecting her happiness over his return to last longer than 2 seconds like it did.
Old 08-29-2016, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

We are now at

Quote:
37 days until Arrow S5.
Quote:
Omigosh I about died when she was his last thought. It was so huge! I think I was just screaming endgame, that's so freaking endgame in my head. Because my family would've thought I was nuts if I reacted out loud, lol.
I still can't watch the fight scene . Yea that so says that they are endgame it is so huge .

Old 08-29-2016, 06:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
You mean their 3X12 reunion? I was expecting her happiness over his return to last longer than 2 seconds like it did.
Yeah their reunion when he returned from the "dead". I was definitely thinking too optimistic for Arrow, lol. I thought it would put them a lot closer to being together because you know the whole almost death thing. Of course that's because I was really hoping it wouldn't take all season for them to get together and I was hoping that the weird flirtation and one kiss Raylicity had would be the extent of their relationship. I was so wrong, lol. But I definitely thought they'd at least get a joyful reunion before the crap hit the fan. He couldn't wait a few hours to bring up MM? I really wanted a joyful reunion after his last words to her and his almost death. I was so disappointed. But the end of the season helped make up for it.
Old 08-29-2016, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Almost time for a New Thread , Title idea's?.

Quote:
Every day and every minute, girl, it’s something new,
So I’ll kiss you longer baby, any chance that I get
I’ll make the most of the minutes and love with no regrets

Cause I know if you touched me
That you would still feel the fires there
The last girl and the last reason to make this last for as long as I could
the way you taught me to look past everything I had ever learned
I’m better with you, you’re better with me
I still miss all our nights
Even fights were all better with you
Nights like this lead to love like ours.
What game are we playing? Playing the reason that you know so much about Ghost is because you've been helping the team behind my back.
Isn't that the definition of home? Not where you're from but where you are wanted.
The reason that Oliver loves Felicity is because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And, even better, new pieces that he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person- and thus, he loves her. Stephen full quote about why Oliver loves Felicity.
“My point is...you are not me. You are the CEO of a kabillion dollar company and Oliver is not your father. He loves you. No one has ever looked at me like he looks at you. He’s wonderful.” “In so many different ways. But that’s the problem. It’s way to easy to lose myself in him.”
Felicity. That's a Nice name. She's a nice person. She's the best.
Oliver, we have a life together, Right? We are a team. Ow!
If something is bothering you and I don't know about it, I can't help you fix it. I can't be a good teammate.
“At the Christmas party from hell you said you were going to propose and you didn’t because you weren’t sure our relationship could survive this kind of life. And here we are fighting. Fighting our way through the danger instead of running away from it. Isn’t that the whole point of marriage? To get through the hard times because we are together not in spite of it."
"I thought I lost you… I’m here. I’m here."
"I love you, I Love you...I love you. ILY ILY."
"It was a Holiday party."
"You're coming with me."
"She lightens him up, he got smiley and he really liked her."
Amell and Rickards deliver one of the most honest and heartbreaking performances together.
It’s simply two characters, their love for each other, and some of the best dialogue on Arrow.
Careful, careful, slow down, careful. Do you want me to be careful?.
Oh, This is more Oliver 2.0, isn't it?.
“I love you. I love you too."
What am I getting? You ready? Wow! When you said that you made some bad personal style choices you weren't kidding.
You're not that person anymore. No.
“Rickards and Amell continue to be the heart and soul of Arrow this season and these small moments that are slipped into every episode showcase this.
4x16
You look amazing
— Oliver seeing Felicity in her wedding dress
“It just seems wrong that I can save the city but not my own relationship.” - Oliver Queen
"There's always a nervous energy when you kiss somebody, and we had known each other and are such good friends before in such a platonic, non-romantic way. It instills some of the nerves that are needed, that make a good kiss."
EBR (@EmilyBett) thanked Stephen (@StephenAmell) for calling her his best onscreen kiss. "Thank you Stephen." Said it was very sweet of him.
4x21
“The fact taht I lied to Felicity does not give me less credibility. It should tell you, I know what I’m talking about.” - Oliver to Diggle
B/c with her by his side, he'll never revert to the darkness once instilled inside of him

Old 08-29-2016, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

The sound of the sword going into him

You taught me to look past everything I had ever learned
Old 08-29-2016, 06:06 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah that was bad. But we all knew he'd live so that helps a tiny bit. I can't believe there were actually people who thought he'd stay dead. Like seriously people? You don't need spoilers to know that they aren't going to just randomly permanently kill the person the show is actually about. It was very odd seeing people worry about that, lol.
Old 08-29-2016, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Yea I so agree Kate.

Old 08-29-2016, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Makes you question people's minds
Old 08-29-2016, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
You taught me to look past everything I had ever learned
Love it .

Closed Thread   Post New Thread