Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2016, 06:18 PM
Master Fan

I figured Waller took him there I just didn't remember if they flashed back and showed it? I guess they wouldn't need to show it because it's easy to figure out.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 08-18-2016, 06:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by backstreetboysfan (View Post)
Love the beach scene .
Me too! They were so smiley! I think some part of Olvier wanted to be like I meant every word but he was still not ready to admit it yet. I love how Felicity said lets go home. Ending with OTA is a perfect way to end a season.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 08-18-2016, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Forever is a long time
But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side
Old 08-18-2016, 06:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunksWorldWide (View Post)
I figured Waller took him there I just didn't remember if they flashed back and showed it? I guess they wouldn't need to show it because it's easy to figure out.
I don't remember the exact details. Just that Waller took. And I think he was unconscious at the time because he woke up in HK I think. I wasn't huge into Arrow spoilers them so maybe it was just me but I was surprised that he wasn't on the island the whole time. I was like what the heck, he left the island? I was so confused, lol.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 08-18-2016, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Me too! They were so smiley! I think some part of Olvier wanted to be like I meant every word but he was still not ready to admit it yet. I love how Felicity said lets go home. Ending with OTA is a perfect way to even a season.
Yes .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 08-18-2016, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Was obvious he'd leave the island.
Old 08-18-2016, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Forever is a long time
But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side
Love it .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Old 08-18-2016, 06:22 PM
Elite Fan

I mean in this episode yes. But not until we were ending the season did they hint at and show he had left the island. Before the very end of this season they acted like he was on the island the whole time.
Old 08-18-2016, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

I didn't follow spoilers at all until last year during hiatus.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 08-18-2016, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

He told Diggle he got a message from his Father and that it didn't come from the island way back in S1.
Old 08-18-2016, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Like this?.

Smoak & Arrow {Oliver ღ Felicity} #816: ''Forever is a long time, But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side

Old 08-18-2016, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Yes Hazel. Lower case the b in but though.
Old 08-18-2016, 06:25 PM
Elite Fan

Season 3 is when I really got into Arrow spoilers. I'd read the occasional article or two but that was about it until season 3. I think getting so much Olicity stuff in season 2 and O/L being burnt to the ground sealed my obsession with Arrow so then I just couldn't get enough. It was awesome when we got to see them kissing in the promo for season 3.

https://callistawolf.tumblr.com/post...tology-is-live

^Tha Olicity bracket thing on Tumblr is up
Old 08-18-2016, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Yes Hazel. Lower case the b in but though.
Okay hun.

Old 08-18-2016, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
He told Diggle he got a message from his Father and that it didn't come from the island way back in S1.
He did? Wait what message was that? Because the notebook from his dad before he died. I must've forgotten about that or misunderstood it when it happened when I was watching season 2.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread