Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2016, 05:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunksWorldWide (View Post)
Hi Kate, Hazel, and IBelieve!

I decided to skip the party I was supposed to go to Kate. I just wasn't in the mood for a party tonight.

Happy belated birthday IBelieve! :happybirthday: I tried to pm you on your b-day to wish you happy birthday but your box was full lol.
Thank you. And sorry about the inbox. I forgot I left it full and didn't check it until late that night. I'll get your PMs done soon. So sorry about that, this is just been such a crazy week for me.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 08-05-2016, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Okay. Well I'm glad you're here with us
Old 08-05-2016, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

How are you girls?.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-55,NJH D-155 OSW D-181, J-Hope D-182, Jinyoung-D-203 JK-D-420

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-33 LDH D-391
Old 08-05-2016, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I'm okay.
Old 08-05-2016, 05:36 PM
Elite Fan

I'm good thanks.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 08-05-2016, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
I don't watch that man sports but I love the Olympics!
I'm the exact same IBelieve! I hate sports usually but I love the Olympics. I've been watching them since I was 13. I love gymnastics, swimming, and volleyball.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 08-05-2016, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Did you play any sports ever?
Old 08-05-2016, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

That is good girls .

you girls can watch I will type along .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-55,NJH D-155 OSW D-181, J-Hope D-182, Jinyoung-D-203 JK-D-420

Old 08-05-2016, 05:41 PM
Elite Fan

Softball is the only sport I ever played outside of PE at school. I'm too uncoordinated and clumsy for anything else, lol. But I l led playing softball. Wasn't like a superstar or anything at it but I enjoyed it.

Oh no wait I was on the basketball team in high school, I just wasn't very good so I rarely played, lol.
Old 08-05-2016, 05:43 PM
Master Fan

I'm good thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Did you play any sports ever?
Lol not at all. I don't have a single athletic bone in my body.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 08-05-2016, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Our PE teachers in high school were lazy so the only sport we played was basketball. And it wasn't like a game, more like pick a basket, grab a ball, and take turns shooting.
Old 08-05-2016, 05:45 PM
Elite Fan

Oh and I forgot I played intramural flag football in college. I was always defense though because I couldn't catch the ball to save my life, lol.

Softball was the only sport I had remotely any talent at, lol.
Old 08-05-2016, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I did gymnastics, soccer, and cheer-leading when I was young. Like 9/10.
Master Fan

Yeah gym class was the only place I played any sport. I enjoyed soccer. I was a misfit though and rarely dressed for gym lol. My gym coach hated me lol!
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Sorry was on the phone with my bestie she took my pops home with her .

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top