Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2016, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

So glad they didn't rush Noah into a redemption plot like they tried to do with MM.
Old 06-28-2016, 09:26 PM
Passionate Fan

WTF is Noah? Is that Felicity's Dad?
Old 06-28-2016, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Yes that's her Dad's name.

Getting sleepy so I'm going to call it a night.
Old 06-28-2016, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

OMG so off topic, but New BSB music is coming, they are back in the studio happy dance .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 06-28-2016, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCallDavisWinchesterFan (View Post)
WTF is Noah? Is that Felicity's Dad?
Yea .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Old 06-28-2016, 09:29 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah we all want a real wedding now.

Also be prepared for some crappy retconning in her funeral death. Made her And Oliver look terrible and crapped all over Tommy. Pretty sure that was KC's doing. But again whatever she's gone, gone, gone.

I love Curtis too. He's so funny. Really like him and Paul too.

Her father is far from perfect, very flawed but like Kate said he's much much better than MM. There's actually probably a good guy there underneath his flaws and bad choices. He just needs to overcome the flaws and make better choices.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 06-28-2016, 09:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Good night BD, and thanks BD and bsbf for answering my question.

Okay, so, what's the very last scene of S4?
Old 06-28-2016, 09:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by backstreetboysfan (View Post)
OMG so off topic, but New BSB music is coming, they are back in the studio happy dance .
Ooh that's awesome! So exciting!

Goodnight Kate!

Oliver and Felicity alone in the lair together staring at the costume cases.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 06-28-2016, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Night Kate .

Old 06-28-2016, 09:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Yeah we all want a real wedding now.

Also be prepared for some crappy retconning in her funeral death. Made her And Oliver look terrible and crapped all over Tommy. Pretty sure that was KC's doing. But again whatever she's gone, gone, gone.

I love Curtis too. He's so funny. Really like him and Paul too.

Her father is far from perfect, very flawed but like Kate said he's much much better than MM. There's actually probably a good guy there underneath his flaws and bad choices. He just needs to overcome them.

She and Oliver WERE terrible. And I had a feeling they would crap all over Tommy. Those bastards suck, as Tommy's one of the best characters of the show.
Old 06-28-2016, 09:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Seriously? That's a stupid way to end a season.
Old 06-28-2016, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Ooh that's awesome! So exciting!

Goodnight Kate!

I so can't wait, plus we might get a new song in late August .

Old 06-28-2016, 09:36 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah the retconning was very upsetting. Definitely disrespected Tommy big time. And yeah showed how awful O/L were yet again. I guess the point was to show how much Oliver has grown since then but it was all a big crappy mess. Was t really a great way to honor LL (not that she was all that great anyway) she looked the worst in it all, the drop she said before she died made her look ridiculous to. I'm so glad she's gone but they have been disastrous with how they've treated her after death. All the retconning crap and son much undeserved worshipping. I hate it. But at least she's gone. I'll take gross worshipping over her being alive on the show any day.
Old 06-28-2016, 09:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCallDavisWinchesterFan (View Post)
Seriously? That's a stupid way to end a season.
It was hopeful though. After how brutal the break up was and with everyone else gone, it is a big deal that she stayed. It wasn't what we wanted or expected but it's better than her leaving too. It's a step in the right direction.

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 06-28-2016 at 09:55 PM
Old 06-28-2016, 09:39 PM
Passionate Fan

LL worshipping makes me wanna puke. You know it's all the comic fans that are up in arms over the idiot LL's death. No one else GAF about her, and loves Felicity, over LL.