Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2016, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Diggle knows now.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-51,NJH D-151 OSW D-177, J-Hope D-178, Jinyoung-D-199 JK-D-416

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-29 LDH D-387
Old 06-13-2016, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

Love that episode!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 06-13-2016, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I always want to watch 1X03, 1X04, and 1X05 together.
Old 06-13-2016, 05:55 PM
Elite Fan

I remember being so surprised he found out so early. I really wasn't expecting anyone to find out so soon. But like I said I'm glad they did that because as much as I love Oliver it would've gotten old with just him in the lair. Plus it wasn't healthy for him either. Also obviously I'm so thankful for Olicity and OTA!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Do you like how Diggle found out?
Master Fan

Yeah episodes that end on a cliffhanger I always want to right to the next one and watch! Imagine if we were watching it live when it originally aired?! That would have been torture. At least now we already know what's coming next lol!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 06-13-2016, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Love that episode! .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-51,NJH D-151 OSW D-177, J-Hope D-178, Jinyoung-D-199 JK-D-416

Old 06-13-2016, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

As someone who has watched live since 1X01 aired, it was torture.
Old 06-13-2016, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Do you like how Diggle found out?
I do! The way Diggle and Felicity and Barry found out are my favorites.
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 06-13-2016, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

The way Diggle and Felicity and Barry found out are my favorites.

Old 06-13-2016, 06:01 PM
Elite Fan

Do you realize they are all kind of the same, lol? A life threatening injury was involved. Felicity's is my fave though because even though he was injured it still showed a great deal of trust in her.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 06-13-2016, 06:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I've been watching the show since the pilot aired but I didn't watch live. I would always DVR and watch later so I could fast forward commercials. I had to wait the whole week in between though. Well actually in the first season I didn't always watch the same night. I would let it pile up and then binge the episodes. It was hard for me to really get into the show at first. Once OTA was established I started watching it more on the night it aired.
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 06-13-2016, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Me to.

Old 06-13-2016, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Waiting a week for the show has been torture throughout the series.
Old 06-13-2016, 06:04 PM
Elite Fan

I've watched more or less live (usually a stream a few hours later tbh) since season 1 too. Season 1 wasn't so hard though because I just wasn't as emotionally invested then, getting OTA going got me more excited but it was nothing like now or last season or really even season 2. Season 2 was when I started to get super invested and needing to know what was going to happen. And by season 3 was when it was real torture.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread