Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2015, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Yea it was amazing.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-55,NJH D-155 OSW D-181, J-Hope D-182, Jinyoung-D-203 JK-D-420

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-33 LDH D-391
Old 12-27-2015, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Yep
Old 12-27-2015, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Almost time for a new Thread , Title idea's?.

Quote:
Song lyrics
And I feel like I have known you my whole life
There is beauty behind every tear you've cried
Sometimes it's just hard to realize
There is love inside this madness.
Your kiss is still the spark that lights a fire
Girl, your name is still my favorite
Always will be and I’m
after every sunrise holding you,FV
After all the crazy we’ve been through
Every day and every minute, girl, it’s something new,
Hold me close through the night. Don't let me go.
Touch my soul. And hold it tight. I've been waiting all my life.
Tell me you love me one time. And this isn't goodbye.
Love you're not alone, cause I'm gonna stand by you.
"When I found you, I'll find me."
I know love isn't painless but it's worth the risk, it's worth the fight
The ride with you was worth the fall
This life would kill me If I didn't have you
I'm safe in your arms, you rescue me.
If you were gone I don't know where I'd be
"I’m gonna love you like I’m gonna lose you”
EBR saying Felicity's finally found something she loves more than a computer, and she doesn't see her breaking up with Oliver
Their friendship is just as easy to love as their on-screen romance.
I sleep with @amellywood on my shirt all the time.
4x01
I don't care that you lied to me. I don't care... I care that the entire time We where supposed to be away together, a part of you was still here.
Uh oh, you have mopey face.
What game are we playing? Playing the reason that you know so much about Ghost is because you've been helping the team behind my back.
You're uncharacteristically quiet. What should I say? Our friends need our help, we should already be in the car.
Well then I guess I need a codename.
“You’re going to have to have a bite or two of this souffle...”
“And here I thought my days of riding in the back of a limo were over...”
“We should have never come back.” Then let’s go home.“But you weren’t happy there.”
Stephen Amell and Emily Bett Rickards have been playing the sexual-tension of the Olicity relationship for three seasons now, and it will be nice to see them actually portray a couple.
Love this quote from Laura Hurley's review:
'' They communicated openly. They had what is technically definable as a fight. They were willing to compromise on their definitions of “home” so long as wherever they lived was together. Oliver and Felicity were adult together in a way that they never accomplished in relationships with others, and the growth was believable thanks to the natural chemistry between the actors."
4x02
“Oliver...” - Felicity’s warning
“We decided to stay in Star City...I was excited, I thought it was a new beginning...”
“If you think we made a mistake, we didn’t. Nothing worthwhile ever comes easy.”
“Hope. Inspiration. Someone who can do things in the light who isn’t afraid...someone who can protect himself...Felicity, I’m going to run for Mayor.”
“Doing things differently is what I promised myself.”
Isn't that the definition of home? Not where you're from but where you are wanted.
There was a more intimate significance in Felicity’s concern about Oliver in the field without her subsequently murmuring sweet nothings over the comms,
and
4x04
“You do know you just brought a police captain into the lair...” - Felicity to Oliver
We will overcome our callenges with the help of our friends. (Our family.) (Our Loved ones.)
the reason that Oliver loves Felicity is because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And, even better, new pieces that he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person- and thus, he loves her. Stephen full quote about why Oliver loves Felicity.
4x06
“I’m coming with you.” -Oliver to Felicity
“Oh, I thought only Oliver’s line was open.” - Felicity
“This is the same level of delusion that made you think my mother coming to town was a good thing.” - Felicity to Oliver
“This isn’t about Ray. This is about us.”- Oliver to Felicity
“No…Yes…I don’t know.” - Felicity
“Well, I’m going to give you some space until you figure it out.” - Oliver
“My point is...you are not me. You are the CEO of a kabillion dollar company and Oliver is not your father. He loves you. No one has ever looked at me like he looks at you. He’s wonderful.” - Mama Smoak to Felicity
“In so many different ways. But that’s the problem. It’s way to easy to lose myself in him.” - Felicity
“He’s lost himself in you just as much as you’ve lost yourself in him.: - Mama Smoak
“She got in a fight with a man I hope will become my future son-in-law.” -Mama Smoak to Quentin
Stephen Amell and Emily Bett Rickards pulled positively phenomenal performances out of one another as Oliver and Felicity faced very real issues with their relationship. and they successfully portrayed a couple truly, madly, terrifyingly in love.
4x07
“You didn’t run for mayor to take down Darhk, you did to give this city something the Green Arrow couldn’t. Hope...don’t lose sight of that...” - Felicity to Oliver
Plus the stability of the relationship adds a lot to Oliver’s stability and maturity as a character. He’s not brooding any more because he’s happy. THIS is the way relationships on series should be done.
For three, now four seasons, we’ve watched Oliver and Felicity’s relationship evolve from partners to friends to soul mates, and it’s been a truly beautiful thing

Oliver and Felicity is the heart of this show

This show is about the origin of a superhero, but at its core it’s the story about the man underneath the costume. And the man underneath the costume wouldn’t be the man he is without Felicity Smoak.
The Flash(2x08)
“Felicity, the magnetic arrow gag will never work...Oh, yes it will, my love...”
“Felicity, honey, it’s really hard to concentrate when you’re talking like that…”
“Oh, sorry, I forgot this was an open line.” Keep doing what you're doing. Make Smart Decisions
Why don’t we go back to our place. We can have drinks and talk. -Felicity Smoak
4x08
I need to run something down. I will be back as soon as I can.
Oliver to Felicity, 4x08
“Oliver is back on secrecy mode” - Felicity
“Samantha, there is someone in my life right now. Please don’t make me keep this from her.” - Oliver to Samantha
“If you loved me, if you trusted me, telling me this wouldn’t be such a burden, it would be a relief. But you don’t trust me so how can I be with someone who doesn’t trust me...” - Felicity to Oliver
Felicity. That's a Nice name. She's a nice person. She's the best.
I am back in Star City. With You. C'mere.
well. lair number one was comprompised by the police and.. I will stop helping.
Oliver, we have a life together, Right? We are a team. Ow!
If something is bothering you and I don't know about it, I can't help you fix it. I can't be a good teammate.
I love you and that makes me want to be the best teammate ever.
Are you ok?...You were acting fine with everything while we were home.
And now that we're here in Central City, you're just been...not you.
Well maybe it's too bright and sunny for me here.
"She thinks he's wonderful in a million different ways and he thinks she's the best."
"All of this is to say that when Felicity Smoak entered Oliver’s life, she disrupted it in the best way possible. He only knows that he needs her because he knows what life is like without her."

Arrow, “Dark Waters” Review
4x09
“There were kids there.” - Oliver to Felicity asking him if he’s okay.
Oliver: Can I ask you a question?
Felicity: Now? Here? I mean. What’s the question? “Yeah…did we do the right thing? “Oh, with Dhark?” “He’s going to retaliate, somewhere, someplace…” “When he does, we’ll be ready.”
“I didn’t change my mind...I was going to propose, but then we came back to Star City and everything changed, and I needed time...” - Oliver to Felicity
I hate to break this to you Oliver. But you are not the boss of me.
“You are not the boss of me and I decide if I need anyone protection... You said you weren’t sure if you were going to propose because you didn’t know if I wanted this kind of life...and here we are, fighting the danger...isn’t that the whole point of marriage, to get through the hard times together...just so you know, if you would have asked me, I would have said yes.” - Felicity to Oliver
“At Christmas party from hell you said you were going to propose and you didn’t because you weren’t sure our relationship could survive this kind of life. And here we are fighting. Fighting our way through the danger instead of running away from it. Isn’t that the whole point of marriage? To get through the hard times because we are together not in spite of it. Yeah.
“Felicity...” - Oliver His mouthed words…awwwwww….
I thought I lost you… I’m here. I’m here.
I love you, I Love you...I love you. ILY ILY -a breathless Felicity says to Oliver, 4x09
There is one person in particular that I am gateful for. You.
“This week an event just like this was interrupted by terrorist...we’re not going to let the darkness when so all of us are here tonight to light a candle together.” - Oliver to the city
Yes?, Nope. Never mind. What? excuse me. Hey hey hey hey!. What's going on?. I dont know.
I'm practically engaged and by practically engaged I mean not engaged at all. Right? I mean anything can happen eventually. In like years in another galaxy.
It was a Holiday party.
“Souffle…” - Felicity (and she figures it out)
You're coming with me.
Felicity, we just waved a red flag in front of a bull. That doesn't mean the bull is gonna charge right away.
Come here Baby.
Stephen Amell and Emily Bett Rickards have proven themselves tremendously over the four seasons of Arrow. The duo both started out as relatively unknown actors, but now have transformed themselves and their characters into one of the most talked about couples on TV today
The mark of a great acting pair is when one actor can deliver lines that pack a punch while the other simply listens and reacts. This is what happens every single time Amell and Rickards act opposite each other.
Finally, I have witnessed other TV couples who have chemistry, but the acting between the two is still noticeable. It isn’t natural or organic; there is a small rigidity to it. As a viewer, I forget that these are two actors, I actually feel like I am watching a couple in a real time relationship blending into one another. It is the reason I have an irrational pull to this couple.
They’re each others oxygen.
Oliver and Felicity had their private moment and already accepted each other as partners for life. Oliver proposing in public was just the cherry on top by making it official for their family and friends. And to let the world know she is the light of his life.
She is essential to his survival, sanity, and story.
"She lightens him up, he got smiley and he really liked her."
There'd be no Oliver Queen without Felicity, which means there'd be no Green Arrow, which means there'd be no Arrow.
Oliver and Felicity have always been a couple that have worked so incredibly well both as a relationship and with connecting with the audience.

You really feel them in your heart when you watch them that sometimes you forget that this couple is fictional
Oliver proposed and we’ve never seen Oliver or Felicity more happy in their entire lives than in that moment
The proposal was the culmination of the two talking about the issue of marriage and realizing that they’re stronger together than apart.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-55,NJH D-155 OSW D-181, J-Hope D-182, Jinyoung-D-203 JK-D-420

Old 12-27-2015, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Oliver proposed and we’ve never seen Oliver or Felicity more happy in their entire lives than in that moment
Old 12-27-2015, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Love that one .

Old 12-27-2015, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Like it
Old 12-27-2015, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I do to .

Old 12-27-2015, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Can't wait for this hiatus to end
Old 12-27-2015, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Yea I can't wait to.

Old 12-27-2015, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Want new scenes to talk about
Old 12-27-2015, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Yea me to .

Old 12-27-2015, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

And new good spoilers
Old 12-27-2015, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Yea those to.

Old 12-27-2015, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Glad they go back to set in another week
Old 12-27-2015, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Yay finally .

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top