Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2013, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Old 12-23-2013, 11:19 AM
Loyal Fan

@iluv2fly

yeah i'm ok with sara and oliver relationship , they def are in an ok place what with having survived the island , whatever fooling aorund they did they get it was the actions of the kids they were before the accident

perhaps she'll either have convo with oliver about felciity or with felicity about oliver "friendly warning to thread carefully as they go forward" ?

funny you mention pacey/joey , i hated them not the characters but them together i guess i was very young and obsessed much like joey with idea of her and dawson together and did not see with a good eye pacey looking her way so i dropped the show then , not a happy shipper then sometime ago i saw the last episodes in syndication and thought jeez dawson turned out to be a jerk and i wonder if i missed out on something great not watching pacey and joey unfold

it kinda helps that thanks to FRINGE i've absolutely changed my mind on joshua jackson ! i nearly didnt watched because he was in it but i give it a chance as i tried not to hold an old role against him
same thing i did with kristen kreuk on B&B after her stint on smallville as lana-blech lol

Quote:
I am trying to keep low expectations for Diggle’s comment when the show returns. I really don’t think it will get quite the registration most will expect because poor Oliver is just oblivious.
THIS hmm yeah he'll scuff and wave it off just like he does anytime someone says something similar like isabelle , although maybe as its diggle we might get an honest answer for a change hmmm

yep felicity needs to up her training sessions, its not very logic to leave her that defenseless what with two highly trained guys around 24/7

HAYLIJAH / OLICITY/ OUTLAWQUEEN /KLAROLINE/BAMON /caskett/Olitz /frary/ abby&luka/ Rose&Dimitri / edward&bella/arwen&aragorn/
Old 12-23-2013, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

take a drink, leave a drink.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 12-23-2013, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Like that scene
Old 12-23-2013, 11:42 AM
Loyal Fan

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaberella (View Post)
Actually that is not how I read the scene. Well not wholly. I agree that Oliver is aware of Felicity's feelings for him, and that it may be more than just a crush. But I did not read that his lines state there was no chance.
i understand , you know sometimes people say things they dont mean or they want the other person to believe they mean , if she believes it it will be easier for him to abide by it nonwithsatnding what he might actually be feeling

Quote:
I actually had the impression that he felt something. Maybe not where she would want it to be, but it's there but he will not allow himself to respond to it. His expression when Isabel came out of the room and in that office belies this idea that he may not have had any sort of feelings towards Felicity. There is something building there but I think he won't allow himself to identify it or put a label on it.
that's why i feel he give off mix signals thus why we each have some variation on our interpretation of those scenes

Quote:
His feelings may not be romantic...Yet. But they are the tinkling of romance. I think Oliver is so used to immediate sexual attraction as being love that if love did walk in the room he would not be able to tell the difference. Out of all the women in his life Felicity is the one who has no expectations, right now.
so true

Quote:
The touching for sure is out of order. The way he touches her is grounds for sexual harassment and I think this is what he doesn't get about what other people see at QC and Isabel sees when those two are together. It's even mildly inappropriate as friends. I say this because seriously Felicity doesn't touch Dig the same way or as much and Oliver doesn't act this way with Thea, let alone any other woman.
I just don't see Felicity saying that about the touching. I just see Felicity as someone who's a tactile person.
yeah i just threw that out there as something i'd like to see but yeah i dont see her actually doing it and yeah you bring up a good point she's a warm friendly person tactile indeed

for sure oliver has to also accept he's worth (post-island self) having a healthy mature relationship with someone on equal footing warts and all and no putting on a pedestal thingy going on

HAYLIJAH / OLICITY/ OUTLAWQUEEN /KLAROLINE/BAMON /caskett/Olitz /frary/ abby&luka/ Rose&Dimitri / edward&bella/arwen&aragorn/
Old 12-23-2013, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Emily Bett Rickards
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Old 12-23-2013, 11:45 AM
Loyal Fan

I added two new reasons for Oliver Felicity...
047. Because Barry Allen saw the UST.
048. Because Felicity said, "Stay with me."

If you have any more. Let me know and I will update the list.
Old 12-23-2013, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

How about we use the Christmas title next and then use Emily's quote for the thread after that?
Old 12-23-2013, 11:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
How about we use the Christmas title next and then use Emily's quote for the thread after that?
I'm cool with that. Let's do it, if everyone agrees. By the way I like starting these threads.

What is the Christmas title?
Old 12-23-2013, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Ya can we use the Christmas one?.

Old 12-23-2013, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

"because hopefully one day they will kiss under the mistletoe."
Old 12-23-2013, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
"because hopefully one day they will kiss under the mistletoe."
I like that one! .

Old 12-23-2013, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Don't need the quotes or the because.
Old 12-23-2013, 12:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Okay...Done...

Here you go: Thread 33
Old 12-23-2013, 12:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Don't need the quotes or the because.
got rid of the quotes but added the because. won't happen for the next thread. Or maybe a mod can fix the title, if it's a problem.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread