Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Maybe in an hour IBelieve will
Old 04-12-2016, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-50,NJH D-150 OSW D-176, J-Hope D-177, Jinyoung-D-198 JK-D-415

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-28 LDH D-386
Old 04-12-2016, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Title list?
Old 04-12-2016, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Title List

Quote:
Sometimes it's just hard to realize
There is love inside this madness.
Your kiss is still the spark that lights a fire
Girl, your name is still my favorite, always will be
Every day and every minute, girl, it’s something new,
Love you're not alone, cause I'm gonna stand by you.
I know love isn't painless but it's worth the risk, it's worth the fight
I'm safe in your arms, you rescue me.
So I’ll kiss you longer baby, any chance that I get
I’ll make the most of the minutes and love with no regrets
Came to you with a broken faith. Gave me more than a hand to hold.
Because love can heal what hurt divides.
Their friendship is just as easy to love as their on-screen romance.
Uh oh, you have mopey face.
What game are we playing? Playing the reason that you know so much about Ghost is because you've been helping the team behind my back.
“If you think we made a mistake, we didn’t. Nothing worthwhile ever comes easy.”
Isn't that the definition of home? Not where you're from but where you are wanted.
The reason that Oliver loves Felicity is because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And, even better, new pieces that he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person- and thus, he loves her. Stephen full quote about why Oliver loves Felicity.
“My point is...you are not me. You are the CEO of a kabillion dollar company and Oliver is not your father. He loves you. No one has ever looked at me like he looks at you. He’s wonderful.” “In so many different ways. But that’s the problem. It’s way to easy to lose myself in him.”
Felicity. That's a Nice name. She's a nice person. She's the best.
Oliver, we have a life together, Right? We are a team. Ow!
If something is bothering you and I don't know about it, I can't help you fix it. I can't be a good teammate.
“At the Christmas party from hell you said you were going to propose and you didn’t because you weren’t sure our relationship could survive this kind of life. And here we are fighting. Fighting our way through the danger instead of running away from it. Isn’t that the whole point of marriage? To get through the hard times because we are together not in spite of it."
"I thought I lost you… I’m here. I’m here."
"I love you, I Love you...I love you. ILY ILY."
"It was a Holiday party."
"You're coming with me."
"She lightens him up, he got smiley and he really liked her."
"Hey stranger. Sorry I did't come by sooner, it's unforgivable. Only if you were in Bali or something... Where you in Bali? No, I was uh..."
Amell and Rickards deliver one of the most honest and heartbreaking performances together.
It’s simply two characters, their love for each other, and some of the best dialogue on Arrow.
Careful, careful, slow down, careful. Do you want me to be careful?.
Oh, This is more Oliver 2.0, isn't it?.
“I love you. I love you too."
We are going to stop him because it is what we do. It's who we are.-Check on this one having been used or not!
I wanted to come along on your awesome super hero adventure because I wanted to do some good in the world.
“I just thought if you got behind a computer again, things would go back to normal.”
What am I getting? You ready? Wow! When you said that you made some bad personal style choices you weren't kidding.
You're not that person anymore. No.
-Nora Dominick, Emertainment Monthly (X)
They understand each other. We get to play around because we’ve known each other now for four years as people, let alone characters, which is really fun.
"The #Olicity fandom is in full-force on the Internet and they are some of the most dedicated fans" @EmertainmentMon
Dip one toe into the shipper waters of Arrow, and you’ll get blown away by the sheer social media power of Olicity aka Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards). This pair of superheroes not only has a great professional partnership (saving the city every week is tough work!), but they also have one of the most amazing romances on TV right now.
" … every scene featuring Oliver and Felicity—even before she joined Team Arrow—was simply delightful, and it was hard not to love the way her awkward enthusiasm always worked its way through the cracks in his angsty armor. "
-Sam Barsanti, AV Club staffer, answering the question “Who do you ship”
“Rickards and Amell continue to be the heart and soul of Arrow this season and these small moments that are slipped into every episode showcase this.
And when I see something that beautiful and that rare."-Donna about Olicity
Felicity? Oh my god.(about Felicity walking again)
4x16
I guess we didn't talk about it but, I was a part of the team before we were together. I just assumed.
Ah! Maybe she not so insane after all.
“I mean, she (Felicity) wants to stay on the team. That’s a good sign...I think.” -Oliver to Diggle
“Hang in there. She’ll come around, eventually.” - Diggle to Oliver
She wants to stay on the team. That’s a good sign.
— Oliver and his hope for getting Felicity back
I guess you didn’t have her.
— Felicity to Oliver about Cupid
“Love betrayed her and now she wants to go to war against it.” - Felicity about Cupid
“She needs to know you are willing to say the words.” - Thea to Oliver “So what’s stopping you?” - Diggle
Hey, we need to get married.
— Oliver Queen to Felicity Smoak
“I haven’t cancelled yet because...because when I pick up the phone to do that, it means it’s over.” - Oliver to Felicity
You look amazing
— Oliver seeing Felicity in her wedding dress
“Love is a bullet to the brain.” - Cupid “No, no it’s not.” - Oliver
“Maybe we could meet up and talk about it...” -Oliver to Felicity “Not tonight...we’re both exhausted from whatever that was in there...” “Tomorrow?” - Oliver
“Felicity, before I met you, I had a plan...I had a way it was going to be. THen you walked into my lief or I showed up at your cubicle and you changed everything. I was in darkness but with your kindness, your generosity, your compassion, your wit and your trust, you brought me into the light. You let me know that I deserved it. You were that light, and I don’t know if I still deserve that trust, if I deserve you, but whatever has happened, whatever will happen, the way you make me feel is the best part of my life. Don’t ask me to say that I don’t love you. Because I will never lie to you again. You are my always and I just want a chance to be yours.” - Oliver to Felicity
“Love is real. Because love is life itself. And if I die tonight it will be okay because I was one of those people lucky enough to experience it. From the day, he walked into my life, I became a person I didn’t know I was capable of being. I became the very best version of myself...Our love gives my life meaning. Our love gives my life purpose and it’s worth living for...all of it.” - Felicity to Oliver
“It just seems wrong that I can save the city but not my own relationship.” - Oliver Queen
4x17
“Since she brought up Oliver, have you spoken to him...” - Donna to Felicity
“If we do not do our job perfectly, then people die and not just strangers, but family, friends, people we love.” - Oliver to Curtis
I came back because of Felicity. She convinced me that we could do this job and not surrender to the darkness. But I’m not sure we can...” - Oliver
"She's a good kisser,"
"There's always a nervous energy when you kiss somebody, and we had known each other and are such good friends before in such a platonic, non-romantic way. It instills some of the nerves that are needed, that make a good kiss."
EBR (@EmilyBett) thanked Stephen (@StephenAmell) for calling her his best onscreen kiss. "Thank you Stephen." Said it was very sweet of him.
Emily Bett Rickard's (@EmilyBett) heard Stephen call her his 'best onscreen kiss' and says "he's a very good kisser" too.
#Olicity
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-50,NJH D-150 OSW D-176, J-Hope D-177, Jinyoung-D-198 JK-D-415

Old 04-12-2016, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Need to take this off the list:
"She's a good kisser,"
Old 04-12-2016, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I ask you if you wanted me to take it off the list and you said no .

Old 04-12-2016, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

No, I said to leave the longer quote on the list. Why would I say leave a title we're using on the list?
Old 04-12-2016, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

What one should we use?.

Old 04-12-2016, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Do you want to take a break from the kiss quotes as titles?
Old 04-12-2016, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I don't mind, but if you want to use something else we can.

Old 04-12-2016, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Do you want to use this whole quote or just the first line of it?
"I came back because of Felicity. She convinced me that we could do this job and not surrender to the darkness.
Old 04-12-2016, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

We might have to cut it into 2 titles.

Old 04-12-2016, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

That part that I posted is too long? Seems like we've had longer titles.
Old 04-12-2016, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I will check to see if it fits in a couples mins .

Old 04-12-2016, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Thanks