Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2016, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yea they always show things for a reason .

Icon by Me (Hazel) Tamy, Olicity, WestAllen, Jeller, BTS. BTS Map Of Seoul -Persona
Old 03-25-2016, 09:04 PM
Elite Fan

Um yeah have some problems with this link. I will agree Felicity is going to learn a lot about herself and have growth here too, but this is just another way of making Felicity the problem. She does not have a pattern of walking away lime this person tries to claim. She has stood by Oliver through all kinds of crap. She has loved him more unconditionally than anyone in his life. She's not perfect but she has proven she will be there for him again and again. But she's allowed to take care of herself first. Also of course Oliver trusts her, that's not even a question. And the examples that person gave are not good.

3x01- Oliver broke up with her, why would she not walk away?
3x02- Oliver decided to just die alone in the lair, why would she be okay with that
3x12- Oliver came back from the dead and the first thing he tells her is he wants to partner with the man who tried to destroy the city, caused Tommy's death, and had Thea kill Sara. What the heck else was she supposed to do with that? But she kept working on TA.
4x06- Yes she pulled away a little but Ray being alive threw her for a loop and they ultimately worked through it. This was not a reason for concern.
4x08- That timeline isn't real so it's actually ridiculous to consider this a reason for anything but again he lied about the kid and we didn't get to see what happened after that. Maybe she gathered her thoughts and the would've worked thorough it. We don't know.
4x10- The girl was freaking paralyzed and Oliver hadn't been at the hospital, of course she was freaking out that he might not want her that way. That was in no way shape or form her walking away. She was newly paralyzed and scared!
4x15- He lied about the kid, she had to help save the kid and bottle up her feelings, and then he didn't include her in a huge life decision about the kid. How can anyone expect her to Jair stick around after that?

And all her choices involving Oliver led to growth in him. Especially in season 3. He'd be all depressed still alone in the lair or on the LoA if she hadn't made some of the choices she made last season. She's the one that brought the team back together after Oliver "died". She had issues with her mom but worked though them instead pushing her away and now they are super close. She helped them team behind Oliver's back that's how loyal to them she is. And I just no, can't agree with this link at all. She's not perfect, she needs to grow just like any other person but this stuff about she always walking away or not putting enough into the relationship is just not true. Big nope.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 03-25-2016, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

I've read the journal theory. I like it. Not sure if the writers will go there? I would love it if the did.

I agree Leticia that this death coming up is most likely going to be the first thing that sort of pushes Olicity back together and starts the rebuilding.

I can't wait to see Oliver fighting for Felicity and winning her back!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 03-25-2016, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Did anyone notice that Felicity mentioned Oliver lying to her again? So maybe there's another time where he could lie to her but he decides not to.
Yea I noticed that to, I this could happen also .

Icon by Me (Hazel) Tamy, Olicity, WestAllen, Jeller, BTS. BTS Map Of Seoul -Persona
Old 03-25-2016, 09:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas4Brooke (View Post)
Might be Kate, but I fear if they don't do something like that at the end of next season they'll come up with another stu0pid story line to cause drama for them . The only thing I can think of Maria, is that the death of a friend causes Oliver to come up with a plan to destroy whoever killed that person. This time tho, he lets Felicity in from the beginning that way there's no secrets and lies between them anymore. Also he'll be working with her as a PARTNER rather than alone. I like that theory, Hazel. They showed him writing in it for a reason.
I think it will be more than one thing that pushes them back together so grieving together and the journal thing and also showing he'll tell her the truth at a time when old Oliver would've lied could all happen.

I think babies could very well come up in season 5. They aren't planning on having a bazillion seasons so some storylines will come faster than we expect. I mean we are at marriage in this season. Babies could definitely come next season.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 03-25-2016, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Just not sure what this new lie could be.

They also keep hinting at there being a big problem with the electricity in the lair.
Old 03-25-2016, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Just not sure what this new lie could be.

They also keep hinting at there being a big problem with the electricity in the lair.
Something having to do with Darhk, I bet.

Legacy.
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 03-25-2016, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yea I think babies could very well come up in season 5 also.

Old 03-25-2016, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Like?
Old 03-25-2016, 09:14 PM
Elite Fan

Alpha Male Madness 2016: Sam Heughan or Stephen Amell? Vote in the Final Round! | E! Online

^I will only mention it once tonight but I'm mentioning it because we are losing bad and I'm tired of losing to Outlander. So vote up a storm for our Captain!

Yeah probably something with DD and/or MM, something involving the big bad storyline. I think finding another way to deal with the "he" at the grave besides killing him will help too. He's going to be the light for himself and her.
Old 03-25-2016, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

Hmm maybe about a plan of his to bring Darhk down or something. Not sure yet, but since he has lied to her when it comes down to defeating the bad guy before, that's why I think it might happen again this season. Although this time he includes her instead of lying.

Legacy.
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 03-25-2016, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yeah probably something with DD and/or MM, something involving the big bad storyline. I think finding another way to deal with the "he" at the grave besides killing him will help too. He's going to be the light for himself and her.
Yea .

Old 03-25-2016, 09:16 PM
Elite Fan

I think maybe also including her in decisions he wouldn't always stop to include her in is likely and would help. Because she needs that from him too. Honesty and inclusion.
Old 03-25-2016, 09:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Um yeah have some problems with this link. I will agree Felicity is going to learn a lot about herself and have growth here too, but this is just another way of making Felicity the problem. She does not have a pattern of walking away lime this person tries to claim. She has stood by Oliver through all kinds of crap. She has loved him more unconditionally than anyone in his life. She's not perfect but she has proven she will be there for him again and again. But she's allowed to take care of herself first. Also of course Oliver trusts her, that's not even a question. And the examples that person gave are not good.

3x01- Oliver broke up with her, why would she not walk away?
3x02- Oliver decided to just die alone in the lair, why would she be okay with that
3x12- Oliver came back from the dead and the first thing he tells her is he wants to partner with the man who tried to destroy the city, caused Tommy's death, and had Thea kill Sara. What the heck else was she supposed to do with that? But she kept working on TA.
4x06- Yes she pulled away a little but Ray being alive threw her for a loop and they ultimately worked through it. This was not a reason for concern.
4x08- That timeline isn't real so it's actually ridiculous to consider this a reason for anything but again he lied about the kid and we didn't get to see what happened after that. Maybe she gathered her thoughts and the would've worked thorough it. We don't know.
4x10- The girl was freaking paralyzed and Oliver hadn't been at the hospital, of course she was freaking out that he might not want her that way. That was in no way shape or form her walking away. She was newly paralyzed and scared!
4x15- He lied about the kid, she had to help save the kid and bottle up her feelings, and then he didn't include her in a huge life decision about the kid. How can anyone expect her to Jair stick around after that?

And all her choices involving Oliver led to growth in him. Especially in season 3. He'd be all depressed still alone in the lair or on the LoA if she hadn't made some of the choices she made last season. She's the one that brought the team back together after Oliver "died". She had issues with her mom but worked though them instead pushing her away and now they are super close. She helped them team behind Oliver's back that's how loyal to them she is. And I just no, can't agree with this link at all. She's not perfect, she needs to grow just like any other person but this stuff about she always walking away or not putting enough into the relationship is just not true. Big nope.
Yes! Completely agree with all this!

I'm not trying to choose sides but like I said before I do not blame Felicity one bit for wanting to take time away from Oliver right now? She is completely right in feeling the way she feels. Oliver needs to prove himself point blank. I love Oliver but Stephen Amell said it best (and I'm paraphrasing here) "he can be a dink sometimes". Accurate Mr. Amell. Accurate!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 03-25-2016, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I just think they're wait til the last season to do a baby plot with them.

Other than killing, there's nothing he can do aside from putting him on the island in that prison there.