Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2016, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Voted .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 03-19-2016, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

They'll be harder
Old 03-19-2016, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

For some reason I can only vote on that Zimbio website when I'm on my computer?? It won't let me vote from my iPhone?? For that reason I haven't been able to vote very much. I'm not on my compute very often because it's old and slow lol!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 03-19-2016, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

No one who is left is going to be harder than to beat than the Outlander fandom, lol.

This is the Zap2It one Maria, not Zimbio. Not sure why it's not working on your phone though.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 03-19-2016, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Can't wait til these polls are done
Old 03-19-2016, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Old 03-19-2016, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

I'm excited to celebrate a win! Did you guys see how zap2it did a little update tweet and was like can Outlander fans take back the lead from Arrow fans and that guy Chris Hayner who writes a lot of Arrow articles (many about Olicity, pretty sure he's an Olicity fan) for zap2it was like hahaha no? He knows what an awesome fandom we are!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 03-19-2016, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Nice kiss
Old 03-19-2016, 09:25 PM
Elite Fan

I love that kiss! I love how they kept holding hands while kissing and then rubbed noses and lingered on each other like they were breathing each other in or something. So beautiful!
Old 03-19-2016, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

That kiss is wow, and the hand holding plus rubbed noses and lingered on each other like they were breathing each other in or something .

Old 03-19-2016, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Limos aren't good for them
Old 03-19-2016, 09:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
No one who is left is going to be harder than to beat than the Outlander fandom, lol.

This is the Zap2It one Maria, not Zimbio. Not sure why it's not working on your phone though.
Oh okay then I meant Zap2it. LOL! Whichever one you just posted lol! I can't keep up with all these polls?! I'm just glad Stephen is doing so well against Grant right now in his poll because I don't have to worry about voting that much lol! I love me some Grant Gustin but he doesn't hold a candle to Stephen when it comes to being an Alpha male?! LOL!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 03-19-2016, 09:30 PM
Elite Fan

Btw we will face either the girl who plays young Catwoman on Gotham or this guy I don't even know from some show called the Magicians I think. And we can so take them. If we can defeat the Outlander fandom, either of them should be a cinch.

Olicity always have beautiful kisses!
Old 03-19-2016, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

We and a few okay limo rides for them.

Old 03-19-2016, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Stephen>>>>>>Grant