Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2016, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I hope we get more Felicity flashbacks.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 02-26-2016, 11:24 PM
Elite Fan

That would be nice, she hasn't really gotten many flashbacks, would be cool to get more of her story in flashback. Plus that would be so much better than the flashbacks we have now, lol.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 02-26-2016 at 11:30 PM
Old 02-26-2016, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Yes it would be amazing .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Old 02-26-2016, 11:30 PM
Elite Fan

More Felicity is always a good thing!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 02-26-2016, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I am going to bed now, Talk to you all later! .

Goodnight everyone! .

Old 02-26-2016, 11:42 PM
Elite Fan

Goodnight Hazel!
Old 02-27-2016, 12:49 AM
Elite Fan

Wow, more twitter interaction. I feel like either someone has told them to amp it up, or they decided that together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunksWorldWide (View Post)
I think I've given up on any hope that they will establish any sort of real relationship between Thea and Felicity onscreen at this point?
I'm kind of the same. At this point I wont expect it. There was opportunity for them to give us some nice scenes, and instead we get nothing. Donna seems to be planning everything wedding related alone, and Thea didn't even seem to be at the engagement party.

I think it's at least partly to do with them trying to do too much or something though. I feel like we're missing out on a lot of things for example with Felicity walking we went from Felicity getting the news/chip at the end of 4x14 to having the surgery for it offscreen like the day after and within a day or two after that she was walking.

Anyway, it is really hard to tell what kind of relationship they have because as you said they don't show it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunksWorldWide (View Post)
I've been seeing a lot of Felicity backlash and it is really annoying me?! I mean we all saw that hater that Stephen set straight on FB. I have also seen some on Tumblr and Twitter? I just can't believe that people are mad at Felicity in all this? I mean there really was no wrong or right with all the crap that went down but I think Felicity handled it the best way possible. She needs space. Which is completely understandable. I hate seeing people taking crap about her. Sorry for the rant but Felicity is my favorite. I love Oliver but Felicity is my girl and I don't think she was wrong in the slightest for wanting some space to figure all this out? It just has thrown me for a loop seeing the backlash she is getting? What really pisses me off is that the writers had her walk out on him right after he made that heart breaking video to his son?! I feel like they were once again trying to justify Oliver's lie and in the process might have unintentionally made Felicity look bad? Still think she was right though.
The backlash is crazy and annoying me too. And it's saddest when it comes from Olicity shippers.

Felicity was allowed to leave him right then. Sure, he was already hurting. But why did Felicity have to stick around after she realised that Oliver was still doing the thing that was hurting her? They couldn't go through with the marriage like that, and she needed and deserved to step away.
Old 02-27-2016, 02:21 AM
Elite Fan

Aww cute! They are adorable in their Twitter interactions! This stuff seems pretty natural to me so I think it's just them.

I'm not denying the writers have majorly screwed up not showing more Felicity/Thea, they have missed a lot of opportunities but we've gotten some little things and technically most of their lives we don't see and just by the nature of who they are to Oliver there has to be a real relationship there. It doesn't make sense for there not be a relationship there. I mean if they were just nothing but friends like LL and Felicity then yeah it's definitely not enough because that's just two random women with nothing connecting them like Oliver connects Felicit and Thea. Felicity and Thea are tied together by Oliver and through that connection they must be spending a lot if time together, time we unfortunately don't get to see but because of Oliver they are going to be in each other's orbit a lot so it doesn't make sense that Oliver's fiancée and little sister don't have a real friendship so we just have to assume it's there because it stands to reason they do. And no we shouldn't have to assume things or read between the lines but sometimes you have to on this show. And sometimes they overlook things or do stupid things on their show. Neither Thea or LL were shown at the party. I don't think LL even ever knew Lance and Donna broke up briefly. There are plot holes sometimes unfortunately. And the wedding is on hold anyway so there's time for Thea to help plan the real one. And they still could bond over bad dads. I totally want more Thea/Felicity and totally get the frustration that they don't get more but it literally makes no sense for them not to have a relationship even if we don't get to see it much. It makes no sense for Thea to get overly excited about seeing the ring and grin like an idiot at the engagement and be at Felicity's side at the hospital possibly more than Oliver was at least at first if they don't have a real relationship.

They fight crime every night together and Felicity is marrying her brother, there's just no way they don't have a relationship. I mean if we are meant to buy Oliver and LL are still friends and Felicity and LL are friends (which we are even though we don't like it) then it's not that hard to believe Felicity/Thea are. It sucks they don't get more scenes but it's not actually possible they don't have a real relationship. It's just not possible. The problem here is the writers being stupid and not giving them more scenes. And also like I've said before Thea isn't getting much one on one time with anyone, they are just like only not doing Thea/Felicity scenes. I don't think she and Diggle have ever had a one on one conversation for example. Since they started dating she's had like 4 one on one scenes with Alex. Thea's just not getting a ton of relationship development in general probably partly because of the bloodlust thing but also the writers are just not good at showing some of the important stuff and they cram too much stuff into every episode to have time for more friendship stuff. The problem is the writers' stupid choices not the non existence of the relationship. I definitely get the frustration over the lack of their scenes and I desperately want more of them but they've gotten small things and it doesn't make sense for them not to have a relationship so I believe they do. I mean I get where you guys are coming from but it's not possible for them to not have a relationship given who they are to Oliver, you can't not have a relationship with your brother's fiancée and your fiancées sister, it's definitely there, it's just we aren't getting to see it enough but that doesn't mean it's not there. I'm not saying they are super besties who hang out every night after TA stuff and braid each other's hair and gossip necessarily but they aren't nothing to each other. And after everything they've been through, I mean of course they love each other. They are already family basically, they can't not love each other. Like I said the problem is lack of scenes not lack of relationship. And why be negative and pessimistic about it anyway? No point in that. Not that you guys can't have your opinions you can obviously and respect them. I just don't get why you want to look at the situation like that. This is why Thea should just stayed at thr loft living with Olicity, lol. That would've helped a lot of things.

I'm off to bed. Goodnight all!

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 02-27-2016 at 03:17 AM
Old 02-27-2016, 03:17 AM
Elite Fan

It does seem natural, but I just mean that this is the second time in a few days that they've interacted on twitter. And it's usually a rare thing these days from what I've seen. We'll see if it continues..
Old 02-27-2016, 06:51 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah the whole Felicity shouldn't leave Oliver when he is hurting is ironic since the reason she broke up with him was because he WASNT letting her be there for him when he was in a difficult situation or hurting
Old 02-27-2016, 07:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)
It does seem natural, but I just mean that this is the second time in a few days that they've interacted on twitter. And it's usually a rare thing these days from what I've seen. We'll see if it continues..
Is that a bad thing or a good thing?
Old 02-27-2016, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I hate all the Felicity bashing.

It's good.
Old 02-27-2016, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Hey Girls .

Old 02-27-2016, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Hazel
Old 02-27-2016, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Kate .

Closed Thread   Post New Thread